Question To Ask Your Lady Friend. Mac Makeup Brand?

TheShockMaster

And a lot sold in Thailand are copies, not the real stuff according to Mrs Soutpeel, she bought the "real" stuff in Singapore and says it was cheaper than the availble Thai "fake" stuff.....now knowing Mrs Soutpeel she could also mean what gets sold in Thailand by "MAC" is not the same stuff sold in Singapore and therefore in her opinion it must be "fake"...which may not be strictly true

Yeah I dread going into central now, before it was fun but when you really start taking note of how much things cost here compared to back home it does make it less enjoyable.

I have only been here for 2 years, its enough for me, however I remember my first month here and when I first met my wife I was telling her how everything was so cheap, this was in samui mind you where a huge lack of departments stores meant I wasnt really going out shopping and I was eating thai food most of the time.

Living in pattaya I cant help myself, I like to shop and buy nice things including food. The money I will save being back in the UK is just too much to not go back.