Go Harry !

Boater

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of thing to me which constitutes press intrusion....fair enough if he was married, but he's a single bloke. Where is the story??

This is the kind of thing to me which constitutes press intrusion....fair enough if he was married, but he's a single bloke. Where is the story??

Good god smokie , he is the future king of England ... Booze fueled orgies with stippers !! , now if a dog was involved it could have made the Sunday star .... No reference there to any prince involved

Good god smokie , he is the future king of England ... Booze fueled orgies with stippers !! , now if a dog was involved it could have made the Sunday star .... No reference there to any prince involved

He won't be king....the other boring one has that lined up. Nah he will be playing golf with uncle Andy bored out of his tits....better he enjoys himself while he can!

• Like 1

And a few from today

The Duke Of Edinburgh has expressed his disappointment at photos of a naked Prince Harry in Vegas

"What did you do with that Nazi outfit i bought you"? he asked the Prince.

Prince Harry's father is said to have laughed off the naked photos that have been leaked to the media, saying boys will be boys. However Prince Charles is said to be livid.

"Leak to the press that you had your ears pinned back Harry."

"No chance pops....you can sweat it out...."

The main difference between an officer and his comrades in the Ranks is this: An officer is personally responsible to the Queen, by virtue of holding the Queen's Commission, for the good name and efficiency of the Army. The soldier in the Ranks does not have this personal link with the Sovereign: he is engaged to serve under the command of the Queen's Officers and to obey them.

It is essential that officers at all times are worthy of the name Gentleman. The qualities of a Gentleman can be no better stated than by the philosopher Amiel who said

"The gentleman, then, is the man who is master of himself, who respects himself and makes other respect him. The essence of gentlemanliness is self-rule."

Robert E Lee said, “"I cannot trust a man to control others, who cannot control himself."

Sorry Chaingmaikelly, but you have it wrong. Non commissioned Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen swear to serve the Queen and her government, the manner in which this is carried out is however through the orders given by the hierarchy (commissioned and non commissioned). That apart, I suspect that underneath the pomp, you are having a go a Prince Harry because he does not seem to meet your definition of an Officer. Do YOU know what an Officers lot is this day and age? After having served in an active war zone, ones need to live for the day becomes quite prominent in you mind and letting off steam takes many forms. whistling.gif

As pointed out, he is young, SINGLE and certainly seems to know how to enjoy himself, in addition he is a serving Officer in the British Army. Do you know what sort of high jinks go on in the Officers Messes? I do and some would make your hair curl, sliding down the staircase of a Rothchild mansion on silver salvers is very minor stuff.

Basically, get off his case and remember what it was like to be young yourselves, if you can.

• Like 1

Sorry Chaingmaikelly, but you have it wrong. Non commissioned Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen swear to serve the Queen and her government, the manner in which this is carried out is however through the orders given by the hierarchy (commissioned and non commissioned). That apart, I suspect that underneath the pomp, you are having a go a Prince Harry because he does not seem to meet your definition of an Officer. Do YOU know what an Officers lot is this day and age? After having served in an active war zone, ones need to live for the day becomes quite prominent in you mind and letting off steam takes many forms. whistling.gif

As pointed out, he is young, SINGLE and certainly seems to know how to enjoy himself, in addition he is a serving Officer in the British Army. Do you know what sort of high jinks go on in the Officers Messes? I do and some would make your hair curl, sliding down the staircase of a Rothchild mansion on silver salvers is very minor stuff.

Basically, get off his case and remember what it was like to be young yourselves, if you can.

It wasn't me it was http://blogs.telegra...anding-officer.

And what I was quoting from was the The Junior Officer's Guide, published in 1959.

I mean my gosh he is an officer and a gentleman isin't he? I was a non commisioned officer when young because I didn't want the responsibility of being an officer. Can't have it both ways. Either you get the girls or get the salutes. There is a poster here Geri something who acts like an officer. He is a stiff moral person and then there is me. I like lady boys, go go dancers and at least three poles in my suite of rooms in Pattaya. But I'm not an officer for the queen.

The managing editor of the Sun said it was the publics right to know.

Has he interviwed the all public personsally or has he like most newspapers taken on the role of moral crusader.

The News of the World weren't happy with the publics right to know over phone hacking and tapping were they?

When everybody in the newspaper industry is squeaky clean, THEN they can claim it is the publics right to know.

Would these editors and publishers be happy if it were their children?

My sympathy lies with Prince Harry, not for what he did, which was his and the girls choice, but that a so called friend betrayed his trust.

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1

The main difference between an officer and his comrades in the Ranks is this: An officer is personally responsible to the Queen, by virtue of holding the Queen's Commission, for the good name and efficiency of the Army. The soldier in the Ranks does not have this personal link with the Sovereign: he is engaged to serve under the command of the Queen's Officers and to obey them.

It is essential that officers at all times are worthy of the name Gentleman. The qualities of a Gentleman can be no better stated than by the philosopher Amiel who said

"The gentleman, then, is the man who is master of himself, who respects himself and makes other respect him. The essence of gentlemanliness is self-rule."

Robert E Lee said, “"I cannot trust a man to control others, who cannot control himself."

Officers are worse than NCO's in there behaviour. They just hide it better.

Good on prince Harry. He won't be king, but he has the best chat up line...........do you want to be a princess tonight. I bet there putty in his hands. smile.png

If anyone is thinking of tracking down the photos of this orgy online, don't bother.

I just found them in Google images and it was a complete anti-climax...

I've seen the pictures and it looks like they were taken in his room.

That should be private (even if it was an orgy)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Young , free , single and a prince of England ? , people are only jealous that complain !

I'm not complaining, I'm not British so I don't care about his antics, but I am supremely jealous. What a life, just about the luckiest guy in the world.

Young , free , single and a prince of England ? , people are only jealous that complain !

I'm not complaining, I'm not British so I don't care about his antics, but I am supremely jealous. What a life, just about the luckiest guy in the world.

He'd be luckier if he had all he has with a lot more PRIVACY!

It's a trade off. The fame and prestige of his position doesn't come with privacy. Personally I think being the playboy son of a billionaire without the position is a bit luckier.

It's a trade off. The fame and prestige of his position doesn't come with privacy. Personally I think being the playboy son of a billionaire without the position is a bit luckier.

What he does in view of others in public. Fine.

But in the privacy of a hotel room.

No. Still private in my view as long as he's breaking no laws and any magazines or media should be held accountable.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

He’s got the wealth and he’s got the name, so the most beautiful of girls will be attracted to him like magnets, because as we all know, girls are all part of the package that comes with fame and fortune.

Even those that will criticise this behaviour the most, I have no doubts would love to be in Harry’s shoes and standing on the other side of the fence.

I have no doubts that the attractive blond, which Harry is bending over, will soon appear on the worldwide media seizing this event as an opportunity and an advantage in gaining publicity and lots of cash from telling her story and maybe trying her claim to fame with a few top modelling jobs or parts in a movie. Just wait, you will see.

But on the other hand, although I really do envy our Prince Harry, someone in his situation and so much in the public eye, should not get carried away and leave themselves at the mercy of those who will try to discredit him or tarnish his credibility and what has been mostly his good reputation. Or in other words, Harry has become the fool guy, by making himself vulnerable and walking into the lion’s den. The only people that will gain and earn well out of this are those who were also involved that have no professional reputations to protect and the media that publish the story.

I take it you are not single, don't live in Pattaya and don't have 50 dollars in your wallet?

mean while other memebers of Her majesty's forces are out dodeing IDE's and some not so lucky as to dodge. Then there's th eguys getting redundancy notices whilst in Afghanistan. Harry decides he wants to fly an Apache, so its of to Arizona for his live firing mission at tax payers expense of hundreds of thousands, training he will never use, he wanted a new toy. Bet the guys in helman provence think Captain Harry's a great bloke, in a Suite in a Vegas Hotel,, mean while his security guys have there ass in a sling. Complete and utter t**t take the mega bucks as a royal but dont want the baggage of behaving like one. Any other Captain in his position would probably get busted. Suprisngly Prince Harry came top of his class in Apache helicoper training, head fkd just like his mum and and step dad.

• Like 1