Why Does Thai Woman Like To Shy Away From Small Minor Problems ? Instead Of Solving It ?

Holysteel

Another posting that proofs that all Thai women are cloned and every one react complete identical....

And of course all the Farang men are clones and exactly the same....(no matter if from north Finland or south Italy)

One one side the: Why are Thai women like this or that

On the other side exactly the same with: Farang men

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your girl doesn't want talk about it, solve it and be her man.

If you're boring to solve issues, quit.

If you threat her as a 'Bitch'z', she will threat you as an asshol_e.

Like the guy says, u can't roll the boat...

OK Holysteel, could you give us an example of when your GF/wife had one of these shutdown periods and what caused it?

As Chrisinth says, you need to be able to discuss it, and sometimes you can manipulate the discussion so that the other person feels as though the solution was their idea.

I know it requires more effort on your part.

.......but.....Happy wife....Happy Life.

Cheers.

Ahhh... Okay let see.. I am not good at recalling past event memories though. I dun tend to store such memories in my head. But well, anyway here it goes :

Case 1 :

I was away from home for a period of time. Was in other provinces. We talked on the phone 1 night at around 11pm. All was fine. And i assumed she was going to bed soon.

Out of the blue. I called her again on 12.30am because i would like to hear her voice. Simply becos i miss her.

After 2-3 unanswered calls. Picked up on the 4th.

Her: Hello.. -background music- boom boom boom ~~~

Me: What ? Where are you?

Her: Im with my female friends. They are celebrating birthday tonight.

Me: What? But why you no tell me? I thought u was sleeping already.

Her: I dun know. It was last minute.

Me: But you should at least let me know you are going out drinking. I have no problem with that, you know? *In my mind, i knew she was playing dumb to me. But i still managed not to show that im pissed off*

Her: I dun want to disturb you.

Me: You are not disturbing me at all. You could at least send me a sms. I am your bf/husband do you know? What are you hiding?

Her: Bah bah bah bah..bullshit & more bullshit. Im not with any guys why u worry. U think too much. You Farang Poo Mak !

What has this got to with me poo mak ? I did not for starters. Does she expecting me to take it as nothing happened at all, even she so called lied to me & hide from me ?

Wow. what a expert way of shifting the topic when she was the one who is in the wrong. In the end i ended up as the bad guy. I am the one who needs to do the apologizing & shitz....

Bravo..Bravo....Simplily Bravo... clap clap clap.

There is MORE. But i am lazy to type it out

I remember reading here (I think) that someone mentioned a book on how to talk to a six year-old or a child in that age area. They said that the same techniques used in the book can be applied to many Thai women with success.

I need that book. Please get me the title. Thank you.

OK Holysteel, could you give us an example of when your GF/wife had one of these shutdown periods and what caused it?

As Chrisinth says, you need to be able to discuss it, and sometimes you can manipulate the discussion so that the other person feels as though the solution was their idea.

Cheers.

Ahhh... Okay let see.. I am not good at recalling past event memories though. I dun tend to store such memories in my head. But well, anyway here it goes :

Case 1 :

I was away from home for a period of time. Was in other provinces. We talked on the phone 1 night at around 11pm. All was fine. And i assumed she was going to bed soon.

Out of the blue. I called her again on 12.30am because i would like to hear her voice. Simply becos i miss her.

Me: But you should at least let me know you are going out drinking. I have no problem with that, you know? *In my mind, i knew she was playing dumb to me. But i still managed not to show that im pissed off*

Me: You are not disturbing me at all. You could at least send me a sms. I am your bf/husband do you know? What are you hiding?

Her: Bah bah bah bah..bullshit & more bullshit. Im not with any guys why u worry. U think too much. You Farang Poo Mak !

What has this got to with me poo mak ? I did not for starters. Does she expecting me to take it as nothing happened at all, even she so called lied to me & hide from me ?

Wow. what a expert way of shifting the topic when she was the one who is in the wrong. In the end i ended up as the bad guy. I am the one who needs to do the apologizing & shitz....

I don't police my wife, if she goes out dancing i trust her. Why don't you trust your wife ? She does not have to tell me what she is doing. If it was the other way around where i had to explain all my moves i would get pretty annoyed.

Cheers.

Case 1 :

I can't wait for the replies from this little gem giggle.gifcoffee1.gif

What is poo mak?

Edited by lovelaos
  • Like 1

When the time come. They just want to break off. Which is their way of solving things.

It is just like a bicycle. When there is in need of just repairing the minor parts, the bike will be perfect to go. And it is a bike that you are familiar with. But the Thai girls...Insteading of just repairing the 1 part. They tend to throw away the whole bike. And get a new one.

In term of relationship speaking. Instead of solving the 1 issue with her guy. They go for breaking off the guy & start looking for a totally 'brand' new guy.

Thats their way of solving problems.

i actually missed this while chuckling at the OP's unique way with words, but i suspect he is having a little trouble keeping his women on the firm.

sorry to hear it mate, you know it cant be you.

you may want to have that irritable bowel checked too. pooing mak can be both embarrassing and inconvenient.

Edited by tinfoilhat

I think you have to segregate it between problems involving her and problems involving you. If it involves her, well of course she doesn't want to talk about it. Especially if she's been lying to you. One tactic that I hear so often is the language angle. "You no understand" is a typical line, implying that your lack of Thai language skills prevents her from explaining her side properly. But if you could speak/understand Thai, you'd eliminate this tactic, no?

But just curious, Mr. Holysteel, does she also shy away from discussing problems that she may have with you? For instance, let's say she's asked you for a large pile of cash and you refused. Is she going to drop it? I would think not. She'll bring it up over and over again. So perhaps you can use her tactic against her when it's to your advantage.

I think you have to segregate it between problems involving her and problems involving you. If it involves her, well of course she doesn't want to talk about it. Especially if she's been lying to you. One tactic that I hear so often is the language angle. "You no understand" is a typical line, implying that your lack of Thai language skills prevents her from explaining her side properly. But if you could speak/understand Thai, you'd eliminate this tactic, no?

But just curious, Mr. Holysteel, does she also shy away from discussing problems that she may have with you? For instance, let's say she's asked you for a large pile of cash and you refused. Is she going to drop it? I would think not. She'll bring it up over and over again. So perhaps you can use her tactic against her when it's to your advantage.

Speaking Thai hahah funny because my wife is always having misunderstandings......................with other Thais she says they really arent clear on what they are saying at all

Well. Believe me. I tried all ways to ID her weak points, so that i can use it against her so that she can taste her own medicine 1 day.

Problem is. There none that i can use against her..

Let me share some characteristic of her.

She is a woman of few words kinda lady. Very detached person. Although it is good in some ways. It drives me crazy sometime because i want to spend my life with a living person. Not a block of dead wood walking around the house. There is no shower of affection or some concern on her part. In short a very emotionless person. You would not know what she is thinking at times, whether she is mad or sad or happy. If there is a job that well suited her. I would say she makes a very good CIA head of director. A blank poker face.

She does not ask for money, does not reveal her feelings, does not open her feelings and discuss it. She does not say i love you or similar stuffs. To her its too sweet mushy stuff to her liking.

A very strong, stubborn willed, head strong, confident kinda lady..

Will NEVER admit if she is in the wrong. Not even 1 word of apologize. Happened many times. she just brushed it off like a politician..

Quite a hard cookie to break, if u ask me.. dam_n i do not even know why she is with me in the first place..Does she loved me or not ?

Cheers.

Case 1 :

I can't wait for the replies from this little gem giggle.gifcoffee1.gif

What is poo mak?

What you are in if you argue with the missus..............thumbsup.gif

Well. Believe me. I tried all ways to ID her weak points, so that i can use it against her so that she can taste her own medicine 1 day.

She is a woman of few words kinda lady. Very detached person. Although it is good in some ways. It drives me crazy sometime because i want to spend my life with a living person. Not a block of dead wood walking around the house. There is no shower of affection or some concern on her part. In short a very emotionless person. You would not know what she is thinking at times, whether she is mad or sad or happy. If there is a job that well suited her. I would say she makes a very good CIA head of director. A blank poker face.

She does not ask for money, does not reveal her feelings, does not open her feelings and discuss it. She does not say i love you or similar stuffs. To her its too sweet mushy stuff to her liking.

Will NEVER admit if she is in the wrong. Not even 1 word of apologize. Happened many times. she just brushed it off like a politician..

Quite a hard cookie to break, if u ask me.. dam_n i do not even know why she is with me in the first place..Does she loved me or not ?

Interesting. The money thing was just an example, but what if you started hitting the bars late at night frequently? Not coming home some nights. Surely she'd want to discuss that.

"Does she loved me or not ?"

Do we really need to answer this?

Interesting. The money thing was just an example, but what if you started hitting the bars late at night frequently? Not coming home some nights. Surely she'd want to discuss that.

Hmm.. That is a great tip. Worthy of considering. Fighting fire with fire. I just hope it will not backfire on me. Good one.

"Does she loved me or not ?"

Do we really need to answer this?

Yes.

From personal experience, it is all about how you approach the problem. In the OP you state:

"This happened quite often in relationships, whereby the poor farang kept explaining & talking in mild tone what went wrong. And the bitchz will just shut down, totally refusing to listen or be a part of it".

Is it explaining or dictating? Is it (unintentionally perhaps) a one sided point of view that you are putting across? Have you asked what she thinks? In other words, have you discussed it or are you adamant that you are correct in what you think because you ar a 'falang'? If you haven't discussed it then rightly so, she will be p1ssed off and shutdown.

The above is not to discredit you, it is just something to think about. Interaction is the key word. If you find this doesn't exist, then she likely isn't the right girl for you anyway.

The above is not Thai specific either................thumbsup.gif

Completely agree with you. And on top of all, it's the Asian face-loosing fear, I guess the Op just does not understand Asian women...

Cheers.

Case 1 :

Op, you obviously don't understand the way of living and thinking of the majority of Thai women... they don't plan ahead, the live day-to-day, hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute.

The second you asked her "why did you not tell me before", you lost your wife/gf. She does not understand your question because she did not know she is going out when you talked the first time. And the "you must tell me, I am your bf/husbane" sentence is when you make her angry, since you are not there so why should she tell you, she does not feel that it's necessary and by telling her, you tell her that you don't trust her or that she lied to you and that's when the "loosing face" discussion (or rather non-discussion and denial) starts...

And for the question of love... was your gf this way when you met her or did she change recently? That should answer your question by itself...

So far doesn't look very good Holysteel............time to have a sit down and ask yourself some serious questions as to what you want out of life.

....and being with this current lady, would you be happier with or without her.

Sorry to say, but sounds like it is time to weigh-up all your losses and move on while you can, before you start to regret it.

Good Luck.

So far doesn't look very good Holysteel............time to have a sit down and ask yourself some serious questions as to what you want out of life.

Sorry to say, but sounds like it is time to weigh-up all your losses and move on while you can, before you start to regret it.

Good Luck.

Seriously. I have been thinking of this exact question myself. It does not look good for sure. I have been thinking whether this woman is the 'defect' or is it just me who is the 'prob' just like some posters here said. I do not understand Thai woman..I should not have asked.

So what now? I am in the wrong?

This thread is so pathetic. It's clear that people who post here never understood anything about women. Thailand was their last chance, and they failed

20 years ago or so, I was offered a book by my then girlfriend who hoped to make me aware about women's feelings. It was "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". The only thing I remember from this book is men like to solve problems, women just want to talk about them. You wife is not interested about technical details why there is a leak in the kitchen, she just want you to hear how it ruined her day. So you listen, then you grab your toolbox and you fix the leak. Everybody's happy.

And if by retirement age you still haven't understood that, I guess the only option left is to grab your wallet and head to the gogo.

I agree with this one..My ex-wife gave me the same book a few years ago, i can't remember much of it, mostly was obvious embellished crap smile.png

I remember a song, " Girls just want to have fun " , which IMHO is a great truth..

So, if you love your lady, go to work, stop whining, and give her a lot of fun !

Just saying..whistling.gif

Good Luck.

Seriously. I have been thinking of this exact question myself. It does not look good for sure. I have been thinking whether this woman is the 'defect' or is it just me who is the 'prob' just like some posters here said. I do not understand Thai woman..I should not have asked.

So what now? I am in the wrong?

Hey don't put yourself down.......Nobody understands Thai women or women of any nationality, so don't worry yourself about that one.

You are not in the wrong, you cannot be happy trying to make other people happy when they in turn make you unhappy.

You must first find out what makes you happy..........then continue along that road. Once you are in a comfortable situation where you are happy, then everything will fall into place.

If you stay where you are not happy......you will always be "not happy", no matter how hard you try to improve the situation.

Sounds like you are just not meant to be together......trust me, when you find the right one.....you will know.

Life is too short, this is not a rehearsal......get out there and find your own happiness.

Cheers.

Thanks Buddy.

Sounds like my X...her name is not Noy is it ???

This thread is so pathetic. It's clear that people who post here never understood anything about women. Thailand was their last chance, and they failed

20 years ago or so, I was offered a book by my then girlfriend who hoped to make me aware about women's feelings. It was "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". The only thing I remember from this book is men like to solve problems, women just want to talk about them. You wife is not interested about technical details why there is a leak in the kitchen, she just want you to hear how it ruined her day. So you listen, then you grab your toolbox and you fix the leak. Everybody's happy.

And if by retirement age you still haven't understood that, I guess the only option left is to grab your wallet and head to the gogo.

I agree with this one..My ex-wife gave me the same book a few years ago, i can't remember much of it, mostly was obvious embellished crap smile.png

I remember a song, " Girls just want to have fun " , which IMHO is a great truth..

So, if you love your lady, go to work, stop whining, and give her a lot of fun !

Just saying..whistling.gif

Gray's book, right ? If it is, the only thing I remember was that the writer was utterly pussywhipped.