Bye Bye Glitterman

coutsa

• 2 months later...

I reckon he will be lifted shortly for flying the Jolly Roger (skull and crossed bones/swords). It is still an illegal act linked to the illegal business of high seas piracy. The PC of London will not let the fact that the law refers to ships at sea and not nutters on bicycles deter them.

• Like 1

That's bad news, I met him once in Tesco's Laemchabang, he was stocking up on more Gold Stuff, aparantly he had already cleaned out all of Pattaya's Tescos.

We had a brief chat and I found him to be a very pleasant guy and certainly not a 'nutter'.

I'm not sure he will find London to be so receptive, he will probably get booked for something.

That's bad news, I met him once in Tesco's Laemchabang, he was stocking up on more Gold Stuff, aparantly he had already cleaned out all of Pattaya's Tescos.

We had a brief chat and I found him to be a very pleasant guy and certainly not a 'nutter'.

I'm not sure he will find London to be so receptive, he will probably get booked for something.

Could be a pleasant nutter .... w00t.gif

Could be a pleasant nutter .... w00t.gif

......or a pheasant plucker.