The Bad-Mouthing Of Western Women Explained . . . By A Thai Guy

HardenedSoul

My feeling is, that the way men percieve women Thai or western, has got nothing to do with their age, but with their level of education/ or lack of the same. If you are trailerpark-material back home, why should that change by moving to Thailand and marry a hooker ? Reading all the sad and stupid stories here about failed relationships, I have the feeling that most of the guys involved in those dramas, are in the agegroup "middleaged", so it is not a question about us older guys ( I am 60) dragging anyone down to our level! You are fully capable of reaching those lows on your ownermm.gif

I wholeheartedly agree that a man's perception of women - Thai or otherwise - has nothing to do with his age. Age was only mentioned in response to expatdreamer's post.

There are more than a few younger guys with similarly odious views about Western women.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reasons vary about the cons of western women. Possibly it could have as much to do with the western culture and the demands and materialism and often touted decline in family values? Also the sexual repression in The US?

I came to the LOS initially after a horrible breakup. With a western Thai woman. We had planned to visit Thailand together. My motivation to go alone after the breakup was sort of a get back at he time. Turned out to be the best decision so far. Now twelve years later and Thai wife for 11 if that.

I observe many as seeing western woman as what western society makes them and Thai women as what western society makes them. Its seems to be the western male objectification of women in general mostly as I see it. I had great times and two failed marriages to western women. Both lasted ten years. Success and failure. Life is full of both. Ad far a old dudes coming to the LOS an finding happiness with a young Thai GF? Good on em. Who are we to judge?

One last bit. You know you've been in LOS too long when you start lookin at western women with interest again? :)

• Like 1

Out of interest, does anyone on this forum have a positive thing to say about their fellows who differ from themselves in some way?

I know its great to knock one another, and if one can find someone you particularly disagree with, you can have a great pair of knockers, but surely there's more to life than that?

SC

• Like 1

Out of interest, does anyone on this forum have a positive thing to say about their fellows who differ from themselves in some way?

I know its great to knock one another, and if one can find someone you particularly disagree with, you can have a great pair of knockers, but surely there's more to life than that?

SC

Yes ! i have the greatest esteem of people whose opinion differs from mine.

Normally i wake up with some opinion, and i go to sleep with a totally different one..Over the years i learned not to hate myself for that whistling.gif

Jayson's just a freak, if you had read any of his previous posts you would know that...

Who is Jayson?

PS. Continuing to read this thread I think I have figured out who this Jayson is. It is the name attributed to the text quoted in the first post of this thread, and that text was published on a mysterious web page of somebody who calls himself Stickman.

Edited by Puccini

I can't wait for Chang O'clock on this thread. coffee1.gif

You rang? Started a bit early or late as you seeem deem to fit when consuming the drink of vitality.

Let's have a stab at this.....

The reason farang men prefer farang women is because they prefer a women that looks like a women.

Not some lardy triple bellied, double butt eat all you can Mcdonalds then drink ten pints of beer beat you up in the street, puke up a kebab on your best shirt then bonk the taxi driver on the way home.

This is not all farang women just a high percentage aged 18-30.

As oppossed to Thai women who on the other hand are family orientated, loyal, hardworking, attractive and better in bed. They get a hard time from their western counterparts because of this but take it on the chin.

Amen

Jayson's just a freak, if you had read any of his previous posts you would know that.

Anyway the title of the story is all wrong and shows a complete lack of understanding of foreigners in general.

Most of my pals don't hate anyone, and most of them are successful enough to come and live in Thailand and never worry about working again. It's not about hate or even dislike, it's about we have nothing they want, and they have nothing we want.

As for the 'tier' rant

'Top tier' guys, they can get young women in other countries, Thailand is for the 'Middle tier' guys.

This of course excludes TEFL teachers working for 25-30k a month, who are 'No tier' guys.

What was your occupation again HS, and what tier do you place yourself in?

Interesting opinion Tommy but I'd have to disagree. I've met many male teachers here, both teflers and ones at more prestigious international schools and universities, and the majority of them have had beautiful, educated girlfriends/wives. OK, so most have been in their 20-30's with their own hair/teeth and no sign of a beer-belly which may have helped the girls forget about their measly income but I'd say they are still middle tier.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Wishful thinking i'm afraid Skyblustu. The problem is the Girls, most definately don't forget their measly income,that's why they go for the more mature well healed types,some of them with the body attributes you describe,but let's not turn this thread into the usual Age/Handsome discrimination slanging match!

Edited by MAJIC

It's funny how many supermodels are western and how few are Asian, considering there are a lot of Asians. Some of my very best friends are western women. I found a great woman in Thailand and she is Thai and she is my partner and friend and I am more than pleased. I don't think country of origin is that significant. If you look for the right things, you will find them. Beauty is only part of the package.

It's funny how many supermodels are western and how few are Asian, considering there are a lot of Asians. Some of my very best friends are western women. I found a great woman in Thailand and she is Thai and she is my partner and friend and I am more than pleased. I don't think country of origin is that significant. If you look for the right things, you will find them. Beauty is only part of the package.

You could use the same logic to wonder why there aren't many Asian movie stars.

The correct answer is most model agencies are based in western cities, and recruit the models from the population around them because it's easy..

• Like 1

one of those people that were rejected and used by women in the west.

If you include all of the TV posters that are over 50 then chuck in the guys that never managed to get a woman at all in the west, you will have almost every poster on TV.

By 'almost', I take it you mean somewhere between 50 and 80%, right? You need to remember, other people may be different from yourself. They may have different experiences, and interests. You may indeed be the exception, rather than the norm. I found that out on the rugby league thread...

SC

• Like 1

one of those people that were rejected and used by women in the west.

If you include all of the TV posters that are over 50 then chuck in the guys that never managed to get a woman at all in the west, you will have almost every poster on TV.

By 'almost', I take it you mean somewhere between 50 and 80%, right? You need to remember, other people may be different from yourself. They may have different experiences, and interests. You may indeed be the exception, rather than the norm. I found that out on the rugby league thread...

SC

Im surprised really. Wigan is a well supported team

The correct answer is most model agencies are based in western cities, and recruit the models from the population around them because it's easy..

Ah, but if Asians are inherently more awesome, I think the international agencies would be all over that. It's not like you need to teach Asian girls how to put on a show for the cameras.

Most of the cast in Thai films are Asian. Similarly Korean films. In The Good, the Bad and the Weird, I don't recall a single Western cast member. In the HK Gangster films I used to watch on Cathay Pacific, the cast were mostly Asian. The Bollywood films generally use Asian casts. I think its just Hollywood and Pinewood that don't.

SC

The reasons vary about the cons of western women. Possibly it could have as much to do with the western culture and the demands and materialism and often touted decline in family values? Also the sexual repression in The US?

are you serious abnout the repression in the US. I've travelled all over and everyone tells me English girls are easy, the US girls are the easiest girls I've ever met, hi do you want to stay at my hous3e, lets fu333k , poarty every night, and that after about 10 mins

Most of the cast in Thai films are Asian. Similarly Korean films. In The Good, the Bad and the Weird, I don't recall a single Western cast member. In the HK Gangster films I used to watch on Cathay Pacific, the cast were mostly Asian. The Bollywood films generally use Asian casts. I think its just Hollywood and Pinewood that don't.

SC

Yes but convincing acting in a foreign language is rare skill. I was referring mainly to the modeling industry where genetics is more important to your career than anything else.

Jayson's just a freak, if you had read any of his previous posts you would know that.

Anyway the title of the story is all wrong and shows a complete lack of understanding of foreigners in general.

Most of my pals don't hate anyone, and most of them are successful enough to come and live in Thailand and never worry about working again. It's not about hate or even dislike, it's about we have nothing they want, and they have nothing we want.

According to Jayson, guys will put up with a lot if they fancy a girl.

According to me, losers will put up with a lot, if they fancy a girl..

As for the 'tier' rant

'Top tier' guys, they can get young women in other countries, Thailand is for the 'Middle tier' guys.

This of course excludes TEFL teachers working for 25-30k a month, who are 'No tier' guys.

As for Stickman, he used to hang out with hookers and strippers, then he found himself a respectable girl and got religion, then the respectable girl played away and he got dumped. Same as a lot of other guys who started claiming 'theirs was different'.

Excellent post mate.

• Like 1

It's funny how many supermodels are western and how few are Asian, considering there are a lot of Asians.

I think it's mostly because the Asian models are chosen to Asian taste (ever noticed how all Miss Thailand look almost the same?) and that doesn't work for Western taste as well as the "standard" real Asian woman.

Back on topic, nothing against Western women. Divorced one, **it happens. I haven't met anyone in Thailand bad mouthing them as a group, as the OP suggests. Personal issues one-on-one, yes of course, happens all the time.

SC

if someone's opinion differs to mine, then they are wrong. So there is nothing positive to say about them.

As for the 'tier' rant

Interesting opinion Tommy but I'd have to disagree. I've met many male teachers here, both teflers and ones at more prestigious international schools and universities, and the majority of them have had beautiful, educated girlfriends/wives. OK, so most have been in their 20-30's with their own hair/teeth and no sign of a beer-belly which may have helped the girls forget about their measly income but I'd say they are still middle tier.

Wishful thinking i'm afraid Skyblustu. The problem is the Girls, most definately don't forget their measly income,that's why they go for the more mature well healed types,some of them with the body attributes you describe,but let's not turn this thread into the usual Age/Handsome discrimination slanging match!

How is it wishful thinking? If you read my post again you'll see that I know many teachers here with salaries ranging from 30-60k per month and most have beautiful, well educated partners. It may surprise you to hear that but not every Thai girl would choose a guy 25-40yrs older than her over a guy 5-15years older based solely on the amount of their disposable monthly income or savings.

• Like 1

As for the 'tier' rant

She would be that elusive (One in a million)

How is it wishful thinking? If you read my post again you'll see that I know many teachers here with salaries ranging from 30-60k per month and most have beautiful, well educated partners. It may surprise you to hear that but not every Thai girl would choose a guy 25-40yrs older than her over a guy 5-15years older based solely on the amount of their disposable monthly income or savings.

wai.gif Well just my personal opinion, others will possibly disagree.

But I do not find western women, let's just say tall and "well endowed" to be as attractive as petite Thai women.

If you class men as "chest" men or "leg" men...I'm definately in the "leg" category.

And there are definately some women in Thailand with beautiful slim legs.

That fact has a lot to do with why I came to Thailand...over 35 years ago.

wink.png

It's funny how many supermodels are western and how few are Asian, considering there are a lot of Asians

Agreed. IMO, there are a lot more attractive women percentage-wise in Thailand than any Western country. wub.png

But I do not find western women, let's just say tall and "well endowed" to be as attractive as petite Thai women.

If you class men as "chest" men or "leg" men...I'm definately in the "leg" category.

wink.png

or 'arse' men thumbsup.gif

wink.png

or 'arse' men thumbsup.gif

Just to point out that a western model's job is to sell clothing to western women.

It isn't about looking sexy for any man, men don't generally buy womens clothing.

Edited by TommoPhysicist