Sweet! Not Your Fathers Cadillac!

WarpSpeed

Sweet car Tywais, many of those older popular body styles are still much coveted and now it's great to see them returning in retro effect and racing again. I watch a program called "GT Racer" on occasion it's about the classic car revival to the race track with classics of old racing in Europe and it's quite impressive how many older Shelby Mustangs and Corvettes show up to compete even in Europe. These cars dominated those stock based classes over the European models of the time but that's all forgotten about and they were American top to bottom back in the day so turning corners is not new to Americans it was just far less publicized back then and more of an acquired taste..

That car even has a sweet splitter/scoop on the front bumper awesome stuff, it goes without saying that all handling technology has changed over the years but some things have remained the same only enhanced..

Edited by WarpSpeed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to be a Cadillac driver back in the US, and that thing is definitely not my style. I liked the big, heavy, simple rear-wheel drive DeVilles of the 70s and Fleetwood Broughams of the 80s. Reliable, low-tech, cast iron engine, mass and comfort. No one will ever see the like again.

I bought a Seville back in the late 70's, the one just before they went to the turtle back. It was one sweet ride. I got divorced and my ex-wife swapped it for a trans-am. I cried for a week.

I used to be a Cadillac driver back in the US, and that thing is definitely not my style. I liked the big, heavy, simple rear-wheel drive DeVilles of the 70s and Fleetwood Broughams of the 80s. Reliable, low-tech, cast iron engine, mass and comfort. No one will ever see the like again.

I bought a Seville back in the late 70's, the one just before they went to the turtle back. It was one sweet ride. I got divorced and my ex-wife swapped it for a trans-am. I cried for a week.

Why? Because you didn't buy a Trans Am yourself? laugh.png