Looking For Empty Beer Kegs

limegreenpatato

Why don't you just go to the pubs and restaurants that sell beer on tap and ask them to sell you what you require?

Because i have a brain. Posting here, where several bar owners might see the request and let me know if the request is even possible will save me quite abit of time and effort than going door to door.

thanks for the help though, it was greatly apperciated.

• Like 2

Although not being a bar owner (I have no wp and I don't want to work), my guess is that when the keg is empty, they exchange it to to a filled one. You know, like in exchanging an empty gas bottle/keg.

Edited by Semper

Although not being a bar owner (I have no wp and I don't want to work), my guess is that when the keg is empty, they exchange it to to a filled one. You know, like in exchanging an empty gas bottle/keg.

That is why I said SELL it to you.

Ok, so just hang around a bar that sell draft beer. Wait until the 'keg man' comes to change their kegs. Ask him. If he don't speak English, follow the truck to the main office and ask if you can buy a couple of empty kegs.

Pure bloody speculation!!

I would imagine Mr. Pedr is the man to ask at the Olde Bell. There would be no speculation from him, and he has a work permit! wai.gif

Edited by onthedarkside
Thai speak removed.

Go see the guy near just before the entrance to airport central coming up Hang Dong road, I believe this is a major Singha warehouse for Chiang Mai, it has 2 big Singha Lions outside the gate.

This is their main distribution center for Chiang Mai. Its on the super highway, or highway 11.

Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd. (Singh Drinking Water)

Suggest changes for this listing

33/1 Moo 5, Chiang Mai-Lampang Superhighway Rd.

A. Saraphee

Chiang Mai 50140

Thailand<p><p>Telephone:

• 053-321959

• 053-420639-42

Fax:

• 053-321960

• 053-421299

Edited by khwaibah

Pure bloody speculation!!

I would imagine Mr. Pedr is the man to ask at the Olde Bell. There would be no speculation from him, and he has a work permit! wai.gif

So you're saying that the bar owners buy a new keg everytime the old one is empty. If you have your drinking water delivered to your home, you should know the routine. whistling.gif

Edited by Semper