Full House Fails Urine Test: Sattahip

webfact

Full house fails urine test

By Staff Reporter

kar.jpg

SATTAHIP: -- Neighbourhood Karaoke bar was a drugs den according to local residents who complained to police

Police received several complaints from local residents who lived near a karaoke bar, operating from a 3 floor shop house in Sattahip.

Not only was it a noisy place, but they were convinced that drugs were being consumed on the premises and that some of the staff were also selling to the public.

A team of policemen were sent to investigate and raid the shop house where they found that the first floor was a simple karaoke operation but that the 2nd and 3rd floors were used by the girls for other reasons, including accommodation.

Police explained to the staff that they were investigating reports that drugs were being sold to customers and used by staff on the premises and that no staff member would be allowed to leave before being tested for drug use.

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...ils-urine-test/

-- pattaya103.com 2012-09-14

footer_n.gif

i think the police have taken the piss out of these girls ..................but seriously, i thought the government were saying how well the fight against drugs was going , i think they are a little out of touch .

And here we thought Pattaya was the new travel city by the sea in Amazing Thailand. What is this country doing?

As far as I'm concerned are pattaya and sattahip different city's.smile.png

yes they are, as I am sure you already know. Sattahip is just south of Pattaya.

to clarify; Pattaya 103 FM covers news stories from Thailand, not just from pattaya. we have reporting agreements with various news sources from Phuket to Chiang mai to share news stories with permission. we also have our own news sources in Chonburi province. We wanted to be different and avoid the 3 yabba tablet arrest stories. instead we carry any story of interest to Ex pats and visitors to Thailand.

Thats not to say that we are any more "right" than anyone else, its simply that thats what we found our listeners were looking for. Which explains why we carry tourist stories from Phuket, Bangkok, Chiang Mai or where ever they occur.

All the best

tommy

• Like 2

"And this happened in Pattaya? What is the world coming to? Well there goes the neighbourhood's reputation!"

What did I miss? Where did you read that it happened in Pattaya? Pattaya is nothing more than a city in the province of Chonburi.

Edited by maapaa

And here we thought Pattaya was the new travel city by the sea in Amazing Thailand. What is this country doing?

I know you experts have never been to Pattaya but it did not happen in Pattaya. An hour by bus South of Pattaya is Sattahip city and Naval, Army and Marine base. Very few Farang go there after dark because there are 50,000 Thai military guys out having fun.

• Like 1

Yes indeed, Sattahip is NOT Pattaya, amazing how incorrect some of the posts have been and I'm glad that was pointed out. However, the person who said that it's not a good place to go after dark as 50,000 members of the Services would be out on the town enjoying themselves is equally absurd, I live in Sattahip and almost everything shuts down after normal trading times. In the evenings there are Soi's turned into open restaurants with a really good athmosphere and an enjoyable place to eat and relax in a completly authentic Thai town, absolutely free of the tourist athmosphere. I particularly like it as it is full of old shops still selling items for everyday use that I havn't seen since I was a child. From Sattahip you can travel for about 20 mins. towards Pattaya to Bang Saray, which is another really delightful town where there are a good few Farangs living with a lovely athmosphere again. From there you can move on into Pattaya if you desire the fullblown, in your face, toursit town with all it's night life trappings.

Edited by dotpoom

Yes indeed, Sattahip is NOT Pattaya, amazing how incorrect some of the posts have been and I'm glad that was pointed out. However, the person who said that it's not a good place to go after dark as 50,000 members of the Services would be out on the town enjoying themselves is equally absurd, I live in Sattahip and almost everything shuts down after normal trading times. In the evenings there are Soi's turned into open restaurants with a really good athmosphere and an enjoyable place to eat and relax in a completly authentic Thai town, absolutely free of the tourist athmosphere. I particularly like it as it is full of old shops still selling items for everyday use that I havn't seen since I was a child. From Sattahip you can travel for about 20 mins. towards Pattaya to Bang Saray, which is another really delightful town where there are a good few Farangs living with a lovely athmosphere again. From there you can move on into Pattaya if you desire the fullblown, in your face, toursit town with all it's night life trappings.

I worked for a lady 3 days a week for 4 years in Sattahip when I lived in Pattaya. The lady was a long time resident of Sattahip. She always drove me home at night because she told me it was dangerous because of all the low paid military people running around at night. She didn't want me waiting for the bus on Sukhumvit. She also told me not to go to Kilo Sip.

There is also a food night market in Sattahip that is open all night I think. I remember reading about a 40 lady brothel that was raided in there on Thai Visa a while back. I never worried in Sattahip because everyone knew me after being there for 4 years but then I was not there much at night at my boss's request.

I have never felt unsafe in Pattaya except for the two times I got drugged and rolled.

I worked for a lady 3 days a week for 4 years in Sattahip when I lived in Pattaya. The lady was a long time resident of Sattahip. She always drove me home at night because she told me it was dangerous because of all the low paid military people running around at night. She didn't want me waiting for the bus on Sukhumvit. She also told me not to go to Kilo Sip.

There is also a food night market in Sattahip that is open all night I think. I remember reading about a 40 lady brothel that was raided in there on Thai Visa a while back. I never worried in Sattahip because everyone knew me after being there for 4 years but then I was not there much at night at my boss's request.

I have never felt unsafe in Pattaya except for the two times I got drugged and rolled.

Everybody in Sattahip knew you after 4 years? Did you have a statue on the beach or somewhere?

Everybody in Sattahip knew you after 4 years? Did you have a statue on the beach or somewhere?

Americans are pretty popular in Sattahip. Before Pattaya existed 50,000 used to live there. My statue is on the road to the Thai aircraft carrier. I'm on the right in a kilt and a pith helmet.