Plodprasop: Flood Unlikely, Unless Thailand Faces 10 Storms In A Month

webfact

Down here in the Klaeng District of Rayong we have had storms and rain everyday this month. My rain gauge is a a 5 gallon paint bucket, witch has overflowed 5 times and is about to do again with this downpour that just started.

I think we are just stuck in a unusual area, living right next to a mountain, but 10 storms do not seem by an stretch out of the question.

Down here in the Klaeng District of Rayong we have had storms and rain everyday this month. My rain gauge is a a 5 gallon paint bucket, witch has overflowed 5 times and is about to do again with this downpour that just started.

I think we are just stuck in a unusual area, living right next to a mountain, but 10 storms do not seem by an stretch out of the question.

Don't let it overflow again, put a small motor boat in it and start the engines,

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Is he a University of Kentucky graduate?

Yingluck = Kentucky State University (Master's Degree in public administration)

Plodprasop = Oregon State University (Master's Degree in fisheries management)

YS seems to be a master in administration...all her results prove that she chose the right field of studies, and that she is at now the right place

Plodprasop is working hard for the fishes, by providing them so much more space than naturally allocated

Where did I put my tongue? Oh I see, firmly in my cheek,...

• Like 1

I'm near Hua mak station yesterday at my kids school water was over the bumpers of the cars and pouring in through the doors. Later on my motorcycle it was up to my calves while pushing water and starting to come into the tailpipe. Could someone ask dr.plop to come over and reassure us that this is not flooding? Also I just wonder how a guy with an education in fish hatcheries is the pm of science and tech? I am a master of several video games, do I qualify for a government position?

I'm near Hua mak station yesterday at my kids school water was over the bumpers of the cars and pouring in through the doors. Later on my motorcycle it was up to my calves while pushing water and starting to come into the tailpipe. Could someone ask dr.plop to come over and reassure us that this is not flooding? Also I just wonder how a guy with an education in fish hatcheries is the pm of science and tech? I am a master of several video games, do I qualify for a government position?

Sorry, you are vastly overqualified

• Like 1

So what are the odds on 9 storms? And does that mean that the effect would only be 10% less than last year?

5 in a month seems more than possible, so does that mean 50% of the effect of last year? Waist deep for 2 weeks instead of neck deep. Hardly a reassuring statement.

Edited by Thai at Heart

one single storm like Katrina which flooded the entire city of New Orleans will be more than enough to flood Bangkok...

Plodprasob probably does not believe himself. That's what makes me so suspicious about this Government's populist announcements that has not stopped preaching that Thailand would not be flooded this year and the more such announcements are launched, the more mid-Thailand is flooding. Don't forget, the water always goes to the sea... Bangkok is next in line...

Order more water pushers! And get on to Thaksin, ask where' are those bloody Korean pumps!

Correction - the pumps have arrived some time ago, but they were actually shoes for Yingluk.

Thanks OzMick for clearing that up. For some reason I was under the impression they were boots instead of shoes.

Burberry's... the kind the poor people from the north and northeast are wearing!

• Like 1