Things To Mitigate Dissatisfaction In Thailand For Gf

Aurelllian

Dude, they think she is a Russian hooker! No wonder all the Nigerian and Arab guys look. I'd feel bad if I were her too.

Nope, I know plenty of Russian hookers and she does not resemble one...at least not the ones here....I did love me some whitelion though...dam_n that place closed..but 1000 bhat per drink to look at calhosnikey from the equivalent of Russia's West Virginia..nyet horosho.

She is blonde, 5'10" and D cup. What is not Russian hooker about that?

The complaining... Russian hookers don't when you pay thumbsup.gif

That's true but the guy is dating Russian hooker look alikes and wonders why they don't like BKK, duh...I am sure all women dressed in black with veils are not Muslims too but ya know...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright she's hot (assuming she's not a shemale); alright looks like she's in BKK based upon the photo. My thoughts? The surroundings look like a dump. Perhaps if you got a better apartment or whatnot she would be happy.

You think so? For me, she looks a bit fat around the hips... needs more training... but agree with the dump...

ehh, fat, did you see the first one? re tanning, maybe.

I never said she was perfect in any event. The relevancy here is how she is perceived in BKK.

Is the problem for her that she is NOT perceived as perfect in bkk?

you are so off...not even in the ballpark, bro.

who is talking about perfect?

Dude, they think she is a Russian hooker! No wonder all the Nigerian and Arab guys look. I'd feel bad if I were her too.

Nope, I know plenty of Russian hookers and she does not resemble one...at least not the ones here....I did love me some whitelion though...dam_n that place closed..but 1000 bhat per drink to look at calhosnikey from the equivalent of Russia's West Virginia..nyet horosho.

if you don't pay a russian hoooker from cm2 expect a few guys at your door before your doorman can even call the police.

if you dont pay in dubai or nyc, expect a beatdown from the thicknecks named Ivan...and then a few headstomps from the dyeuhka in question after you are comatose.

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

It seems you have two heights for your GF.

He said 6'2 in heels... so for once he is right... however, she also was 5'8 and 5'9 and now 5'10 in the past days...

But honestly, I am disappointed that an Ivy Leagy top boy mingles around with a brat that can't even wear 6" heels...

I would look like a clown next to a 6'4 woman. I already tell her not to wear heels because I am only 6ft.

Behave like one... then look like one... you could consider it a natural next step wink.png

I actually was in college..lol.......80 bucks for a two hour birthday party..sweet gig..it beat a library work study. I did get peed on three times though.

Just a thought.

I know you are not, but as she is a former model she might be narcissistic and feel that she should be held up to standards of perfection others are not

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

Just a thought.

I know you are not, but as she is a former model she might be narcissistic and feel that she should be held up to standards of perfection others are not

I am trying to solve the problem of why your GF is not happy in bkk.

I'm only here to help.

if you don't pay a russian hoooker from cm2 expect a few guys at your door before your doorman can even call the police.

if you dont pay in dubai or nyc, expect a beatdown from the thicknecks named Ivan...and then a few headstomps from the dyeuhka in question after you are comatose.

So the lady does not like all the looks of fear and what ever else from everyone.

That's true but the guy is dating Russian hooker look alikes and wonders why they don't like BKK, duh...I am sure all women dressed in black with veils are not Muslims too but ya know...

Dude, my guess it's Shayetet 13 on an op or some other homicide bomber looking to go to the afterlife...lol..

I actually was in college..lol.......80 bucks for a two hour birthday party..sweet gig..it beat a library work study. I did get peed on three times though.

RSPCA gig?

No, just me and a few buddies making some extra ends. We were jocks and kinda fell into it. It was a really fun job.

RSPCA gig?

No, just me and a few buddies making some extra ends. We were jocks and kinda fell into it. It was a really fun job.

I suppose pictures for that one are also out of the question?

Just a thought.

I am trying to solve the problem of why your GF is not happy in bkk.

I'm only here to help.

Thanks, actually, she is cool...not very bitchy...my other gf though...she was a nightmare to have here.

RSPCA gig?

I suppose pictures for that one are also out of the question?

lol, lemme look man. shoot that was ten years or so ago...lol

have you ever considered that she may be p1ssed with you because you spend all your time playing silly games in TV??????

Indeed, or that he never makes it out the door to MBK to pick up the new shoes for her!

Paragon and terminal 21 for her and MBK for me for supplements, dvds, and xbox games. ..I have over 132 xbox games...I will brag about that...lol

Alright she's hot (assuming she's not a shemale); alright looks like she's in BKK based upon the photo. My thoughts? The surroundings look like a dump. Perhaps if you got a better apartment or whatnot she would be happy.

NOW do you understand? You are thai, you know dam_n well how a 6'2 blonde girl in heels with D cups is perceived here. This is not LA or Vegas.

Seriously, who the hell can she hang with...Natalie Glebova? She gets treated like an alien...yes, like a firiggin alien from outer space.

And the funny thing is she is even more insecure than I am.

She seems to have grown by several inches from the start of your 'story'. Seriously get a grip and man up, and i doubt very much she is as insecure as you with your constant need to state how great you are.

Cracking thread though clap2.gif

have you ever considered that she may be p1ssed with you because you spend all your time playing silly games in TV??????

Indeed, or that he never makes it out the door to MBK to pick up the new shoes for her!

actually your comment has merit, she does get on me for sitting in front of my laptop for hours on end during the day. ..but this is not the reason for her habitual displeasure.

NOW do you understand? You are thai, you know dam_n well how a 6'2 blonde girl in heels with D cups is perceived here. This is not LA or Vegas.

Seriously, who the hell can she hang with...Natalie Glebova? She gets treated like an alien...yes, like a firiggin alien from outer space.

She seems to have grown by several inches from the start of your 'story'. Seriously get a grip and man up, and i doubt very much she is as insecure as you with your constant need to state how great you are.

DUDE, I WAS REFERRING TO DIFFERENT WOMEN...all my girls are blonde ex model types....you are not cleared to land

and 5.9, 5.10, 5.7 is there really a difference?

DUDE, I WAS REFERRING TO DIFFERENT WOMEN...all my girls are blonde ex model types....you are not cleared to land

No, not when they are lying down.

That's a hell of a difference... if she can't wear minimum 4-5" heels, model types will walk like cows and not be happy with life... and if she wears them but has a gnome at her side (that would then be you...) she will not be happy either... and the difference from 5.7 to 5.10 is an important 3" already...

One at a time?

That's a hell of a difference... if she can't wear minimum 4-5" heels, model types will walk like cows and not be happy with life... and if she wears them but has a gnome at her side (that would then be you...) she will not be happy either... and the difference from 5.7 to 5.10 is an important 3" already...

not the point dude, except for you to nit pick my posts and label BS/troll to prove that are Det. Crockett behind a keyboard.

If you had a point, I might give you some credit but you have zip. nada...nuttin.

The point is that a model farang type has a hard time here. tHats it.

i wish you would be constructive.

ok, gotta run, heading to the meet now to prove my bonafides...