Ministry Of Education Website Hacked By Teen Rebels: Thailand

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai Kids aren't really stupid these days, most supposed to be "authority figure Phu Yai" are "just setting BAD EXAMPLES towards their children in an outdated ineffective education system that puts fear into them and discourages diversity and thoughts and personal expressions,

… there's no way that Thai Phu Yais know what their kids are going these days, cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

“We’re Libertia,” one message in Thai said. “We do what we want to protect our freedom. You have no right to control teenagers like us. We have our own life and our own rules.”\

Who's good in hacking their website once more?

"We're better slaves, with almost no rights, one message in English should have said. " We do what we need to protect our families. You have no right to control foreigners like us."

We have our own lives, families and want our own freedom.."------laugh.png

They know how to hack, now they should learn how to speak English properly.

Why most native speakers of English can't ether. Which version of English did you have in mind. This looks like proper public school English to me. They might be from Chicago.

"PROPER" - in a pig's eye... The greater percentage of 'Native English speakers' speak American...

That's why they have to synchronize all British movies for American theaters/cinemas.------w00t.gif

• Like 1

"The hackers also used foul language to criticize the ministry’s campaign to encourage the volunteering spirit among Thailand youths. “So what the f- – - do we do volunteer for? F — I know it’s no use. I like volunteering here. I volunteer for developing my country to be better.”

----------------

Hackers or hacker? Initial comments by a hacker will, once he's/she's through will try to gain notoriety in numbers. However, no hackers (plural_) use the word "I" INDIVIDUALLY.

This is not a case of hackers, but of a sole hacker, and quite unlikely to be Thai given the English used like, "I know it's no use"; "I like volunteering here.............. and developing MY country better." et al incorporated posts.

Sad case of mistaken identity, and not 'identities' as reported.

-mel.

They never get the 1 (one), do they? They have to claim 'it's a group'.......

Thai students are tired of being brainwashed ( when just a light rinse would do)

After all this is what 'education' is the world round, nothing specifically Thai about that. That said, those of us who work in education would be a lot better off if the Ministry would 'go offline' entirely (close up shop), that's for sure.

• Like 1

The English is not perfect but it's a lot better than can been seen on sites like Facebook and Thaivisa. I mean from people for whom English is supposedly their first language.

I think their English is better than you might think. Most of the hacking tools are in English, not Thai.......................thumbsup.gif

Just Sayin'

"The hackers also used foul language to criticize the ministry’s campaign to encourage the volunteering spirit among Thailand youths. “So what the f- – - do we do volunteer for? F — I know it’s no use. I like volunteering here. I volunteer for developing my country to be better.”

----------------

Hackers or hacker? Initial comments by a hacker will, once he's/she's through will try to gain notoriety in numbers. However, no hackers (plural_) use the word "I" INDIVIDUALLY.

This is not a case of hackers, but of a sole hacker, and quite unlikely to be Thai given the English used like, "I know it's no use"; "I like volunteering here.............. and developing MY country better." et al incorporated posts.

Sad case of mistaken identity, and not 'identities' as reported.

-mel.

They never get the 1 (one), do they? They have to claim 'it's a group'.......

Likely correct, that it is just one hacker. But add to it their audience and you get the group. Majority of cases like this, where no true crime has taken place, is people showing off and proving they are better than the next. Even competitors group up in cases.

The true hackers don't leave messages..................wink.png

Perhaps if their admin username wasn't ADMIN and their password wasn't 12345 (if they even bothered SETTING a password), things would be more difficult to "hack".

From where did you get my password? I'll tell all TV admins that you were hacking me-------laugh.png

• Like 1

A series of off-topic posts and replies have been deleted. This topic is not about how many Americans speak a foreign language.

By the way, I know several British guys who say that all Americans speak a foreign language.

But this topic is about the MOE website being hacked.