British Invasion?

KRS1

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... I see the OP is "on an extended vacation" in the L.A. allegedly watching "old chubby men with unshaven faces walking around in drag"..... Have all our brollies and bowlers scared him off? What a bunch of jolly rascals we are.

So sorry, old boy. Do pop back for a spot of tiffin soon..

Toodle pip wink.png

old KRS1 seems to have bee in his bonnet today, first this then the go at blaming expats for getting shot by their greedy wives...

do tell OP, what's your f' problem?

btw, the brits have always been here - its just the americans are all tied up on the USA election topics, the ozzies are still talking about cricket matches from the 90's to themselves, the kiwis are looking for beetroot to put on their burgers, the canucks are trying to figure out how to play ice hockey in shorts and sandals, the french have surrendered their board rights, the norwegiens are busy with motorbike issues in pattaya, the russians are trying to bring back white pants into main line fashion - again.

I use to think Brits were like James Bond.

Turns out they're more like Mr. Bean on Crystal Meth. laugh.png

It was just a simple question if there were indeed more Brits than usual on Thaivisa lately, dont be so sensitive and quick to punch. It's a figure of your imagination that anything else was intended.

• Like 1

..... I see the OP is "on an extended vacation" in the L.A. allegedly watching "old chubby men with unshaven faces walking around in drag"..... Have all our brollies and bowlers scared him off? What a bunch of jolly rascals we are.

So sorry, old boy. Do pop back for a spot of tiffin soon..

Toodle pip wink.png

Just checked the forum rules, and can't find one that says "Colonials only"..... but don't worry, no one is going to make you feel in any way inferior......unless you give us good reason... whistling.gif

Was just asking if there were more Brits than usual.

Is it normal behavior to lie and twist words around, or is it a part of being British?

edit: what the hell is a Toodle pip ?

Edited by KRS1
  • Like 2

Bash a Brit, how laughable! We are all after all communicating in English.

The colonies just hanker for the good old days when they payed their taxes to the crown and sang god save the quee/king. The rest of the world feels left out because they had nothing worth colonizing!

• Like 2

Chill, KRS1. No one is punching (but if we do, it will be 100% Marquis of Queensberry rules, OK?)....far too busy laughing at the image of Mr Bean on crystal meth clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I'd like to think that the catalyst for your original question was the heightened quality of posts, but I somehow doubt this will be the case now.

Ok guys, let us all chill.

I don't think any body means to bash anyone else in this thread, and I think people are taking things the wrong way. The past few weeks there's alot of "hot"...and yeah I know that I played a role in instigating part of it. But I think it is time to chill and put whatever digs and insults behind and move forward.

Peace and love to Britain and the British people from me.

Chill, KRS1. No one is punching (but if we do, it will be 100% Marquis of Queensberry rules, OK?)....far too busy laughing at the image of Mr Bean on crystal meth clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I'd like to think that the catalyst for your original question was the heightened quality of posts, but I somehow doubt this will be the case now.

Dont worry, i know some of you are actually cool in person. Its when you guys run out of meth that you start to get troublesome. tongue.png
  • Like 1