Why Do So Many Men Let Themselves Go Over Here?

thenervoussurgeon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will say this much, if i was 70, or round abouts.

I would not subject myself to the humiliation of stepping out with a young woman,

And if i cared about her i would leave rather then subject her to myself, even if she loved you she will have a very short time with you resulting in pain when you kick it.

last time a friend died in bkk, all his young wife could talk about was life insurance.

Edited by payak

I would not subject myself to the humiliation of stepping out with a young woman,

Too true, if I were 70, I would conserve my energy and have her call round to my room.

(Which now has me humming that song ...... Boom Boom, Boom Boom, I want you in my room)

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

And if i cared about her i would leave rather then subject her to myself, even if she loved you she will have a very short time with you resulting in pain when you kick it.

last time a friend died in bkk, all his young wife could talk about was life insurance.

All the old guys I know are too old to get life insurance. Your friend must have been a young man.

If you were seventy, you wouldn't worry about the speculation by others of what they might think in 35 years' time.I dread to think what my opinion will be when I'm twice the age I am now. I expect I'll be grumbling about the inadequacy of my pension provisions...or more likely, the porridge being too lumpy

On a constructive note, it's worth talking about your life insurance BEFORE you or your loved ones pass on to greener pastures.

SC