Why Do So Many Men Let Themselves Go Over Here?

thenervoussurgeon

Still, you don't get it... amazing... biggrin.png

\\Maybe you are the only one who "gets it".\\

Or maybe it's that age thing, you know... when it starts slipping rolleyes.gif

Clear as mud. At least I remember what I wrote and I'm 70. What's your excuse?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think when I am either in my house or out shopping that I look neat and tidy !!! I wear mid range shorts/ fishermans pants , nice tops and crocs If `i was going to a function then I would wear what was acceptable I live in a hot country and try to dress in a way that I do not look like a tourist or stick out like a sore thumb what does really anoy me is when I see tourists walking around Bic C or Tesco half naked If your going to dress up to the bees knees make sure you have your ATM card with youbecause it will not be your nice clothes that turns them on it will be what is in your nice wallet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed except that I have never found attractive female tourists who walk around Tesco half naked to be annoying. The rest though ,can be very annoying!

Gawd... rolleyes.gif and you claim Payak to be repetitive.

Gawd... rolleyes.gif and you claim Payak to be repetitive.

No comment.

my dream and its well on track, is to be with my wife until we are as old as hell.

i'm 36, she is 32, she is very very attractive,but more importantly she is attractive on the inside so when she droops and sags i will have no desire to trade her in.

if she was to turn to shit now i would not leave, im not pussy whipped ive been around, we just clicked the first time we met years ago as friends.

however if your misses is doing your head in, the want for a younger model i guess could be attractive.

• Like 1

my dream and its well on track, is to be with my wife until we are as old as hell.

i'm 36, she is 32, she is very very attractive,but more importantly she is attractive on the inside so when she droops and sags i will have no desire to trade her in.

if she was to turn to shit now i would not leave, im not pussy whipped ive been around, we just clicked the first time we met years ago as friends.

however if your misses is doing your head in, the want for a younger model i guess could be attractive.

Sometimes, I try to make my non sequitors appear relevant by quoting a previous post.

Straying back on topic, I'm quite impressed by those around me (the odd one or two) who are able to maintain the dapper demeanour that they presented in foreign countries, despite a generally more casual approach to workwear here.

On the other hand, in Bangkok, I was always quite impressed with how well turned out were the Thai gentlemen that I worked with.

SC

Sequins SC...did I hear that right?

At least you won't get knocked off your bike then.

Shorts in the morning....shirts in the evening. You gotta maintain some standards chaps.

I can just see me cycling into the office of a winter's morning in my Liberace waistcoat...

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

basically i wear whatever i feel like, i love fashion.

i spend far to much on clothes, but I really dress by mood not occasion and dont really worry if it does not suit the occasion.

look good feel good.

"look good feel good" = lack of self-confidence / self-esteem dry.png

i spend far to much on clothes, but I really dress by mood not occasion and dont really worry if it does not suit the occasion.

look good feel good.

You wouldn't say that if you had a Liberace waistcoat

look good feel good.

if im lacking confidence why im i the only one with my pic up, think about that for a moment.

no reasons for me to lack confidence my friend.

look good feel good.

if im lacking confidence why im i the only one with my pic up, think about that for a moment.

Not having a go at you eh, just for the sake of discussion..But one may argue that if your self-confidence is based on your appearance, it might be a rather shallow self-confidence coffee1.gif

Edited by mauGR1
  • Like 1

look good feel good.

Not having a go at you eh, just for the sake of discussion..But one may argue that if your self-confidence is based on your appearance, it might be a rather shallow self-confidence coffee1.gif

'

you are right, if, but its not based only on that so its all good.

confidence has no relation to loving yourself,

i post about clothes, back on subject and get flamed.

i was told it was getting off subject that gets you flamed, ok,

hows your confidence today naam, show your fat ass.

That's Naam's picture. I should know; I live in a lean-to shack against his estate wall

Ahh, so now you're coming round to our way of thinking, well done!! BTW how about putting up a pic of the wife whistling.gif

look good feel good.

I thought you wanted a date. smile.png

look good feel good.

I thought you wanted a date. smile.png

Are you offering?

I think that these are people that are stuck in "holiday" mode

Or it depends on location? Even though I live in a city, it's not that developed enough for me wear anything remotely civilized except for when I head for the office but if I'm in Bangkok which has a nice variety of classy restaurants and such then I think it would be more respectable with a "proper" outfit.

There are a lots of people back home that dress like crap but that is subject to opinion.

I think he's having a reality check.

Payak's snapped....

No one's bought into his cyberspace fantasy life so he's getting all angry and is now resorting to name calling....

He's the internet forum equivalent of the English Teaching type one has seen come and go so often from these shores .

They arrive all starry eyed, full of big ideas and big talk.

When they eventually realise that all their big talk has been heard a million times before and all their big ideas have been tried a million times before they tend to slip away very quietly

Payak's snapped....

No one's bought into his cyberspace fantasy life so he's getting all angry and is now resorting to name calling....

He's the internet forum equivalent of the English Teaching type one has seen come and go so often from these shores .

When they eventually realise that all their big talk has been heard a million times before and all their big ideas have been tried a million times before they tend to slip away very quietly

None of us is beyond criticism my friend. Despite the bickering and panting forth and back, displayed by some here in the forum, we should all have our say.

Ahh, so now you're coming round to our way of thinking, well done!! BTW how about putting up a pic of the wife whistling.gif

dont think so, but if a few people here posts pics of themselves i may.

hell pidgeonjake did.

Payak's snapped....

You're trying to make me feel guilty now, just like with Amanda Shatwa who went over the edge.

I don;t think the internet's a safe place for the mentally fragile. I'm just lucky I have the hide and wits of a rhinoceros, or I'm sure I might take offence as well...

SC

• Like 1

Payak's snapped....

The photo below is a teacher being told he has to take my Anuban classes for a day.

post-73727-0-29411700-1349164370_thumb.j

• Like 1