Terry Ends England Career

Notstupid30

A fine of £ 220,000 will hardly sent him to the poor house. Half the number of match bans that Luiz Suarez got. It would be interesting to hear what Liverpool think.

i think the dirty foreigner suarez got what he deserved while england's brave misunderstood john terry has been on the end of a cruel witch-hunt.

biggrin.pnglaugh.png

The man put a stain on the whole England Team every time he wore the shirt.

Glad to see the back of him!

I wish c$shley Cole & Fattie Lampard follow him out the door too!

Bias much?

No, not at all, i just feel those three are better replaced by Cahill, Baines and Wiltshire,

to gel them in to the side for 2014.

Detrimental or not i stand by my comment regarding Terry.

• Like 1

The man put a stain on the whole England Team every time he wore the shirt.

Glad to see the back of him!

I wish c$shley Cole & Fattie Lampard follow him out the door too!

Bias much?

No, not at all, i just feel those three are better replaced by Cahill, Baines and Wiltshire,

to gel them in to the side for 2014.

Detrimental or not i stand by my comment regarding Terry.

i agree but try explaining that to Roy!!! I sick of sticking up for the silly old fool. whats he going to do...take up to Brazil with the teams average age being 34 <deleted>!

A mate of mine was tasked with looking after some terminally ill kids for a charity called Dreamflight, through which BA fly such kids from around the world to London, and on for a trip to Disneyland.

As they had a few days in London, my mate wrote to Pompey (his team), Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham and Chelsea, asking if he could take the two kids to either a stadium tour or a training session. As it happens, he didn't have the time, but all but one of the clubs wrote back and said they'd love to help him out and just to let them know when he was coming.

Except Chelsea. They wanted 150 quid per kid for a stadium tour.

That's the sort of class that scabby little club has.

A mate of mine was tasked with looking after some terminally ill kids for a charity called Dreamflight, through which BA fly such kids from around the world to London, and on for a trip to Disneyland.

As they had a few days in London, my mate wrote to Pompey (his team), Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham and Chelsea, asking if he could take the two kids to either a stadium tour or a training session. As it happens, he didn't have the time, but all but one of the clubs wrote back and said they'd love to help him out and just to let them know when he was coming.

Except Chelsea. They wanted 150 quid per kid for a stadium tour.

That's the sort of class that scabby little club has.

Children under 5 are free, 5-15 costs £12.

http://www.chelseafc.com/stadium-tours-info/article/2556083/title/admission-prices

Hmm. Your mate didn't have time for terminally ill kids..........nice.............or is your whole post just complete trash?????