Thailand's Skin-Whitening Craze Reaches Woman's Intimate Areas

webfact

This has been around for a long time before being released here. The creams do/can work, however there are the cheap stuff which contains a rather unpleasant hydroquinone, be interesting to see if this product has it. Some better whitening creams don't actually use this and use non-toxic, non bleaching chemicals that help inhibit melanin expression (and hence take time).

Some girls are naturally darker down there...if they feel subconscious about it...all to them to try an easy fix. Thais obsession with being whiter, is no different to the Wests obsession with being more tanned.

• Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, women want a white vagina and white men want the penis of a black man.

I know of a few white women who would like a black man's penis too...Sorry, couldn't resist giggle.gif

Thai women?

Thai women? No way! They can barely handle the limited size of the White man pee pee..Black man too Beau Coup! cheesy.gif

Quote "...these feminine hygiene washes are discouraged because they damage the natural healthy bacterial balance of a woman's genitals." Unquote

Are you trying to tell me that a cunning linguist could make a woman unbalanced or unnatural???

As I've heard so many Brit's say.....thank god for the empire......sad in my eyes! It's always interesting to speak a Thai who has lived in the west, and is no longer ashamed to be tan because they know the world doesn't end at the Thai border.

This has been around for a long time before being released here. The creams do/can work, however there are the cheap stuff which contains a rather unpleasant hydroquinone, be interesting to see if this product has it. Some better whitening creams don't actually use this and use non-toxic, non bleaching chemicals that help inhibit melanin expression (and hence take time).

Some girls are naturally darker down there...if they feel subconscious about it...all to them to try an easy fix. Thais obsession with being whiter, is no different to the Wests obsession with being more tanned.

Thais obsession with being whiter, is no different to the Wests obsession with being as white, as possible, 300-100 years ago.

So, women want a white vagina and white men want the penis of a black man.

I know of a few white women who would like a black man's penis too...Sorry, couldn't resist giggle.gif

Not too many Thai ladies go for the big black one. Cheryl Cole seems to have a thing for them though.

Who is supposed to like white pubes ? I do not believe that Thai men are accustomed to seeing down there , and women can only see there with a mirror .

Falangs prefer LBFMs , brown (black) pubes are much more of a turn on to foreign men , also a dark brown asshol_e .

there is that old saying "In the dark, all cats are black".... I figure if I get as far as seeing how white the lady's privates may be, I am not going to turn away and say "sorry, just too dark for me".

Maybe companies should focus on heart whitening cream. I've ran into too many "chai dam" (black heart) women in my time.

Get Stones to do a new rendition: "Paint it White"?

My Thai girlfriend who is whiter than white spends a $100.00 a month on skin whitening cream. I have told her she cannot get any whiter. I will have to ask if she is using it on her private parts also.

Thai women believe that white is better. " Thai men do not want a black Thai women." "The whiter you are the higher class you appear." The blacker you are the lower class you are."

These are quotes, from my Thai girlfriend and do not represent my views, feelings or beliefs.

I find stupid this fashion to have a white face to copy all as farang women. In Europe if you are white you're "poor" or don't like to go to hot places. There you have more chances if you look as a luk krung to get a job or another things. Finally the Bangkokians people look more Farang than the real Thais !

In Thailand in 21st century, people living as 2 centuries ago in Europe when the women used umbrellas to keep their skin white. Only the farmers who must work all day under the hard sun became bronzed.

Whitening beauty salons, I never see so many than there ! Here in Europe it's not on streets. All for beauty without avoid swindles !

But in Thailand it's two worlds: this from Bangkok (a mix of Europe and Thailand) and the real Thailand, the countryside with dark skin people. Farangs who want a thai women want a real thai girl with a darker body not a "Farang wrong copy thai woman" who will look as a Farang woman. Once you "tasted" a real thai woman you will find the farang woman tasteless without colour.

I don't like Bangkok people them looking as European people: tasteless ! I prefer the countryside with smiling and charming people. But badly the muslims and bangkokians people coming in Isan and will completely make disappear the real Thailand but that's another story !

Edited by Westaurel

My Thai girlfriend who is whiter than white spends a $100.00 a month on skin whitening cream. I have told her she cannot get any whiter. I will have to ask if she is using it on her private parts also.

Thai women believe that white is better. " Thai men do not want a black Thai women." "The whiter you are the higher class you appear." The blacker you are the lower class you are."

These are quotes, from my Thai girlfriend and do not represent my views, feelings or beliefs.

You don't worry about, that she's still looking for a Thai men?

cheesy.gif

Edited by noob7

Makes me laugh here we have Thais trying to look white whilst western farangs spend hours sitting in the sun or oin sunbeds trying to get brown can someone explain why there is so much racism in the world when we are all trying to be the same colour as the other person. Here on Samui sometimes the woman have that much white substance on there faces it is quiet frightening !!!!!!!!

• Like 1