Thai Visa Brigades

the i will post anything for a 'like' brigade

That's true. In the sub-forum for news you can see posters writing RIP every time a farang is killed in Thailand. I think there is something with this. It's phony.

And there are posters who don't live in Thailand but argue with those who do, and then become abusive.

There are also posters who seem very jealous of men with educated, Thai-Chinese spouses (I saw this yesterday).

I've seen all of these traits on this sub-forum (General) and in the news sub-forum.

The obvious " banned member under a new nick back to troll" brigade coffee1.gif

• Like 1

the i will post anything for a 'like' brigade

That's true. In the sub-forum for news you can see posters writing RIP every time a farang is killed in Thailand. I think there is something with this. It's phony.

And there are posters who don't live in Thailand but argue with those who do, and then become abusive.

There are also posters who seem very jealous of men with educated, Thai-Chinese spouses (I saw this yesterday).

I've seen all of these traits on this sub-forum (General) and in the news sub-forum.

Jealous may not be the right word. Laughing may be the word. biggrin.png

No, it's definitely envy. I saw it yesterday on another thread on this sub-forum. The average westerner here marries a barmaid or waitress or shop assistant or "massage girl". These men are very jealous of other foreigners who've done better for themselves.

If I could remember the name of the thread I looked at yesterday, I'd link to it.

The I want Thailand to be as clean, developed, highly educated, English speaking, organized, efficient, and expensive as Singapore but I don't really like Singapore nor could I afford to live there brigade.

And I hate the rich Thai-Chinese, their money and continual development of Thailand.

Yaowarat joking society. Is a select group of elder Chinese/Thai men in Bangkok who are responsible for the Chinese Thai superiority myth and the life and laughter rituals associated with that society.

A few years ago in Thailand people of Chinese descent were ridiculed and discriminated against on a daily basis. It was illegal for Chinese to own certain businesses and to educate their children at Chinese schools.

To counteract this Chinese discrimination and to add years to their old lives a group of wealthy Chinese gangsters formed the Yaowarat joking society.

Every time a gullible Farang is conned into believing the Chinese Thai superiority myth the bleached skin Japanese loving Chinese Thai woman is given 2 baht.

2 baht may not sound like much but many many Farangs have been tutored in this myth and the earnings are substantial. A select group of primarily Americans of Scottish descent discovered the existence of the Yaowarat joking society years ago and has been spreading the truth ever since but they are hunted down and killed whenever possible by the Japanese loving Chinese Thai woman.

As a result most communication between members of the group is secret and begun by the enclosed hand signal.

Whenever you are in Bangkok and wonder if a man wearing a kilt is part of the group just give him the hand signal for recognition.

You need help.

Yaowarat joking society. Is a select group of elder Chinese/Thai men in Bangkok who are responsible for the Chinese Thai superiority myth and the life and laughter rituals associated with that society.

A few years ago in Thailand people of Chinese descent were ridiculed and discriminated against on a daily basis. It was illegal for Chinese to own certain businesses and to educate their children at Chinese schools.

To counteract this Chinese discrimination and to add years to their old lives a group of wealthy Chinese gangsters formed the Yaowarat joking society.

Every time a gullible Farang is conned into believing the Chinese Thai superiority myth the bleached skin Japanese loving Chinese Thai woman is given 2 baht.

2 baht may not sound like much but many many Farangs have been tutored in this myth and the earnings are substantial. A select group of primarily Americans of Scottish descent discovered the existence of the Yaowarat joking society years ago and has been spreading the truth ever since but they are hunted down and killed whenever possible by the Japanese loving Chinese Thai woman.

As a result most communication between members of the group is secret and begun by the enclosed hand signal.

Whenever you are in Bangkok and wonder if a man wearing a kilt is part of the group just give him the hand signal for recognition.

You need help.

We all need help young man. At least I got the Chinese/Thai thing down pat.

Think l am all of those so l better keep quiet. sad.png ...............................smile.png

What's it like sleeping with a ladyboy ? wink.png

Google nocturnal emmissions.

No you have lost me Mr Kelly.

Please don't try to explain though because I really don't want to know.

• Like 1

You need help.

The "Every Post is An Attack Upon A Member" Brigade. passifier.gif