Thai Visa Brigades

Bro, respectable Thai women don't go to bars to meet farangs.

Hang on "Bro".....are you saying my gf is "not respectable"?

Don't rise to it, Smokie. That was a deliberate attempt to wind you up. He's too intellectually challenged and morally bankrupt to be bothered with.

• Like 1

The " I never wear pants when i post in TV" brigade. Oh wait, maybe that's just me....

Well, you better be wearing undies, otherwise your buttocks will stick to the chair......

oh dear, i generally don't post with clothes on... that makes a brigade of two...

You've got my imagination going now mistress whiplash! I have decided to post in the nude tonight in your honour.LOl.

The " I never wear pants when i post in TV" brigade. Oh wait, maybe that's just me....

Well, you better be wearing undies, otherwise your buttocks will stick to the chair......

oh dear, i generally don't post with clothes on... that makes a brigade of two...

You've got my imagination going now mistress whiplash! I have decided to post in the nude tonight in your honour.LOl.

Gawd that's put me off my dinner coffee1.gif

• Like 2

The I love sbk brigade ... inspired by the mental image of an Amazonian type creature with the voice of a siren but a steel backbone.

Ah ... the false folly of being lured by the promise of leather and lace ...

BTW ... not that there is anything wrong with that ... licklips.gif OH

... sbk, may I borrow my coat back ... I think I'll be needing it.

• Like 1

I hope you've warned the neighbours and made sure your curtains are fully drawn.

Yeh I just go in there to ignore farangs whistling.gifbiggrin.png

So you're her ... the pretty one, shoulder length mousy blond hair with the big smile biggrin.png who turns her back to me when I get the Dutch courage for eye contact.

BTW ... blue is definately your colour.

Same time, same place this Thursday?

• Like 1

So you're her ... the pretty one, shoulder length mousy blond hair with the big smile biggrin.png who turns her back to me when I get the Dutch courage for eye contact.

cheesy.gifclap2.gif but a word of advice .... ixnay ousymay!! Edited by Rob8891

Nope that's not MiG........MiG will admit she can't resist a man with....................

3448511151_e64a75d50a.jpg

A box of beautiful chocolates.........so here's to that most wonderful of Thai ladies.......

MiG16, The Brigadier Extraordinaire of the "I Love Chocolate" Brigade 402.gif

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

Hey, my old friend, Genghis Khan once said, only pick a fight you can win, this guy is a little shallow, what's the point in winning?

• Like 2

Hey, my old friend, Genghis Khan once said, only pick a fight you can win, this guy is a little shallow, what's the point in winning?

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Where is, how come,why do,don't,does,did: I ,thou, he, she, we, you, they, it......etc

No brigades, pissing contests, seemingly dumb questions, know it alls, obviously superior beings and whiners??...... a very boring TV methinks and so does wifey......cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Oh dear. I shouldn't have read that in the office....