How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

You probably didn't read all my replies, but what I said a couple times is she asked for my help with this.

Thai's are not always direct.

It could be her way of saying give me enough money so I don't have to work the bar.

Or it could mean, if I have to work the bar please don't hang around.

• Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im guessing you managed to meet her somehow?

How do you differ?

She liked me because I came to her resort/bar many times and never hit on her. I finally moved here and still played it cool, even though I liked her at this point. Usually that approach leads to "nice guys finish last" but she doesn't like "butterfly" men so that's what led to me and her being together.

If this is the real problem then you really need to hire someone else because the customers will never going to change. There will always be drunk, horny tourists and people who just want to talk to the locals especially on holiday in foreign countries.

And more so in a country that is the sex capital of the world.

You probably didn't read all my replies, but what I said a couple times is she asked for my help with this.

It could be her way of saying give me enough money so I don't have to work the bar.

Sorry, but you don't know enough about her to make those comments. She can make plenty of money working in medical in Bangkok, but she's here to help her family.

• Like 1

Sorry, but you don't know enough about her to make those comments. She can make plenty of money working in medical in Bangkok, but she's here to help her family.

Fair enough, so let her help her family.

Of course we don't know much about her and with posts like this it's easy to add bits on to the story to suit your needs. wink.png

• Like 1

Easy... just make sure the two of you act like a decent couple. Give and take a kiss from your girlfriend, and touch her waist when she walk pass, etc.

Also do not make it too obvious that you are trying to flaunt it, but easily noticed by your patrons.

By the way, obviously any girl would enjoy the attention. It's all natural. But there's a fine line and hope she doesn't cross it.

• Like 1

"That's where my roll comes in." !! you not have any role there at all, if she not will handle it herself, is it because she like other men !

What do you think she does when you not there ??

The words I want to use right now are banned on this site. As should you be. Yes, it's Thailand, but you don't just go and say someone's girlfriend is a slut. Piss off.

grey42, you have to ignore people like this, they are idiots but you have also left yourself open to an idiot's comment by posting on a public forum.

All he has done in this case is judge by his own experience thus inadvertently pointing out that it is he himself whose exeprience is gained from exposure to women who will readily play around behind his back....

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

Easy... just make sure the two of you act like a decent couple. Give and take a kiss from your girlfriend, and touch her waist when she walk pass, etc.

Also do not make it too obvious that you are trying to flaunt it, but easily noticed by your patrons.

By the way, obviously any girl would enjoy the attention. It's all natural. But there's a fine line and hope she doesn't cross it.

Thanks. It's a little weird with her family her, but we can tell them it's necessary thumbsup.gif

Hire a cute young gay boy to work alongside the GF and be her "minder". If anyone gets over flirtatious he can join the conversation, should quickly disarm the situation with a smile. smile.png And a gay boy would be no threat to anyone (well expect maybe the brother whistling.gif ).

Or, if you're really brave take it one step further and hire a ladyboy w00t.gif

• Like 2

This is probably good advice.

Three bars I have drank in the landlords wife works there, they often sit together clearly as a couple, the odd couples touch etc and no one bothers the wives. Ok they are small bars, but they don't seem to have a problem.

• Like 1

Hire a cute young gay boy to work alongside the GF and be her "minder". If anyone gets over flirtatious he can join the conversation, should quickly disarm the situation with a smile. smile.png And a gay boy would be no threat to anyone (well expect maybe the brother whistling.gif ).

Or, if you're really brave take it one step further and hire a ladyboy w00t.gif

Hah... not a bad idea...

It's a bit of a ridiculous thread though,isn't it?

How do you stop horny guys from flirting with a pretty girl...you don't!

To be honest,your girlfriend asking you that question just sounds like a total wind-up to me.You didn't notice until she brought it up,did you?rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

OP, she should know how to keep those unwanted advances under control. Probably unpleasant but not so difficult.

I was once the idiot on the other side and got, politely, told off by the husband (I didn't know he existed before that). Nobody is "that" hot, so many options around, not worth upsetting anyone.

• Like 1

It's a bit of a ridiculous thread though,isn't it?

How do you stop horny guys from flirting with a pretty girl...you don't!

To be honest,your girlfriend asking you that question just sounds like a total wind-up to me.You didn't notice until she brought it up,did you?rolleyes.gif

Heh.. I didn't notice because we haven't had any tourists yet :) Maybe 1 every month at the most come in here in low season. She was talking about the last high season. She actually said sometimes if she couldn't get a guy to leave she would say her dad is her husband. Now that I'm here I have a feeling things will progress from boyfriend to husband on a few occasions...

Most good looking thai girls do have at least one boyfriend. So nothing is off limits without you saying something. And to be honest, sitting there 24/7 acting like a couple or fending off a revolving door of guys is going to get tiresome.

Up to her.

i still dont know if this is just a troll. how many Thai families who own resorts let their daughter date a farang (not even married) and have him just hang around all day and night while she works the bar and makes money off all the horny guys wanting to bang her? seems a bit unusual. i guess her parents must be very modern, hmmm... how old is the girl anyways

Nothing worse for a bar business, when the boy friend hangs around.She handled It before, why not now.

• Like 1

If really she is in a public position, and can't repeat the same again and again, you might consider a tshirt telling for her: "NO, I'm NOT free" , "I already have a boyfriend" , "I have everything I need" , "Don't even think about it", etc... You can even try the fun way : "My boyfriend is better than you" , "I'm not a social worker" or "The girls are next door, not here {with a map to the night life in the back}".

I cannot guaranty the result, but at last you will have fun doing it smile.png

This is a good idea. NO feelings hurt and it's direct and honest.

Nothing worse for a bar business, when the boy friend hangs around.She handled It before, why not now.

Many bars in Thailand and Farangland don't let the boyfriend anywhere near the place. I have never run a club where the boyffriends were allowed in.