What Photocopy Do I Need

Excuse me for hi-jacking this tread a little bit but which form are you speaking about?

I just ask because i will need to ask to transfer my stamps into my new passport soon.

Thank you very much in advance.

Excuse me for hi-jacking this tread a little bit but which form are you speaking about?

I just ask because i will need to ask to transfer my stamps into my new passport soon.

It's called Transfer Stamp to New Passport Form. You can download it from Immigration at this Link or from ThaiVisa at this Link.

It's called Transfer Stamp to New Passport Form. You can download it from Immigration at this Link or from ThaiVisa at this Link.

Thank you Pib but this form its addressed to the inspector of subdivision 2, Bangkok Immigration and I'm going to submit it to the Phuket Immigration office; would they accept it?

Thank you Pib but this form its addressed to the inspector of subdivision 2, Bangkok Immigration and I'm going to submit it to the Phuket Immigration office; would they accept it?

If they don't want the form, I expect they will hand you their version of the form. Easy to fill out. Maybe they have a form on the Chonburi/Pattaya Immigration web site. Cheers.