Qatar Airways Joins " Oneworld "

yermanee

The talk is that Etihad will join Star Alliance and Emirates is large enough with enough of its own connections not to need to join an alliance.

I think you'll see it the other way around Emirates in Star Alliance & Etihad with Skyteam (just did huge code share agreement with KLM/AF)

Emirates is doing well but filling an A380 with feeder traffic would certainly be welcomed.

The talk is that Etihad will join Star Alliance and Emirates is large enough with enough of its own connections not to need to join an alliance.

I think you'll see it the other way around Emirates in Star Alliance & Etihad with Skyteam (just did huge code share agreement with KLM/AF)

Emirates is doing well but filling an A380 with feeder traffic would certainly be welcomed.

Emirates have no need to join any alliance .

I have seen the mentions of Etihad and Star Alliance on a few sites as I have the fact that Emirates dont need to. However with the Qantas/Emirates link up maybe One World?

Edited by RabC

I have seen the mentions of Etihad and Star Alliance on a few sites as I have the fact that Emirates dont need to. However with the Qantas/Emirates link up maybe One World?

But Emirates prices to Europe have gone through the roof.

Got business class ticket on Etihad this week for for 85K Baht plus limo transfer also. Hope I am not disappointed.