Triple Entry Land Crossing

Hello

I am on a triple entry visa and plan to get my second series of 2 months (or 60 days) at the chong chom border crossing (surin province) and immediately return back into thailand the same day.

Hopefully someone can tell me if this is ok or do i have to leave the country via air/airport

Thanks.

Not necessary to leave or arrive at an Airport if you have a Visa, you get the 60 days also at a land border.

I do not know that border crossing you mentioned, when it is an official border,you will get your Passport stamped.

Not at every border crossing you get your Passport stamped, check that first, or sure will one of the Visa experts at Thai Visa give you that information to.

You know, that you can extend your 60 day Visa at an Immigration office inside Thailand for 30 days for a fee of 1.900 Baht.

By

Edited by ALFREDO

You will get 60 days when you reenter either by land or air. You will have to physically enter Cambodia and will have to purchase a visa at the crossing. Cost, $20, I think. You can extend each 60 entry for 30 days at immigration in Thailand, cost 1900 baht. Just remember, all threee entries must be made before(or on ) the "enter before date" printed on your VISA no matter what the date is on the permitted to stay stamp in your passport!