New Bakery In Banchang

banchang

I am looking into the possibility of opening an English style Bakery cafe in Banchang. There seems to be an increseing number of expats and golfers over here now and they are well catered for in the way of bars and bar food and im sure a Bakery would do well.

I have my own bakery buisness in the Uk and spend 6 weeks here then 6 weeks back home looking after the buisiness there so I would need to employ an expat baker to help out .

If anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know

I am looking into the possibility of opening an English style Bakery cafe in Banchang. There seems to be an increseing number of expats and golfers over here now and they are well catered for in the way of bars and bar food and im sure a Bakery would do well.

I have my own bakery buisness in the Uk and spend 6 weeks here then 6 weeks back home looking after the buisiness there so I would need to employ an expat baker to help out .

Excuse my ignorance - where's Banchang? :o

Expat baker helping out? Every 6 weeks for 6 weeks without the "Boss" in the house?? Perhaps a highly motivated partner would be the better choice. I'm also not sure about your financial expectations, looks like much work :o

Maybe he means Ban Chaeng in Chaiyaphum. :D

Ban Chaeng

• 2 years later...

In Rayong Province Close to Chonburi / Rayong Provincial Border about 25Km from Rayong and 48Km from Pattaya in the Sattahip Direction

Sounds like a great idea! I take my kids to Ban Chang every day to school and with two excellent schools near by (Garden International school and Rayong English Program school) I am sure a European type bakery in Ban Chang would do really well. I would certainly use it after dropping the kids off at school each morning a proper cup of tea or coffee with a croissant would be great!

But I do not have any experience in the bakery business and unfortunately would not be able to help out in this venture, good luck with it though.

As noted in previous post bakeries there are. BUT a decent BUTCHER now that would be something

cheers

I noticed today that there is a new bakery opening on Soi Siam Country Club near the train gates called Croissant du Paris.

Not the same place but I couldn't be bothered to start a new topic :o

Been there a while, they use margarine or some butter substitute, the bread does not taste quite right to me.