German Seeks Runaway Thai Wife For Son's Sake

webfact

I find this predicament rather common here....Comes here Finds a Fast wife--Buys houses and cars for the new wife and loses all common sense and his money....

Most Newbies say this will never happen to me but just sit back and watch what the Illusion of Love can do...

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you guys wondering where the 10 mil went, I finished reading the article for you.

A House, a car, household & consumer goods. Plus 2 years cost of living. Possibly some unnecessary things that men in love spend money on. Perhaps expenses related to his grandfather's funeral.

Didn't read anything about champagne etc., where did you guys see that?

Sorry, it's nothing to do with champagne etc . . . buy a house, fine, why? he can't own it and as can be seen now he's lost it . . . a car, fine, he can own that . . . so let's say he went wild and blew 5M on those 2 things . . . then another 5M in costs of living over 2 years? Jeez, he's mad.

• Like 2

So he built a house to live in with his wife and son, she takes off and when the money runs out the mother in law kicks him and her grand baby out of the house that he had built with his money? I do not understand Thainess.

Greed and selfishness and using people for money and running away when the money runs out is not a Thai characteristic, it's a human characteristic and is in every country and everywhere, please don't blame Thai people for these deplorable characteristics which exist everywhere.

Have never heard of a single instance precisely like this whereby the father is in precisely this position in my home

• Like 1

This is a sick, typical act in Thailand but it seems the farangs are too stupid to be aware of it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone... but if you can manage to spend THB10 million just like that, you are a fool. Granted he inherited it -- unfortunately the inheritance should have come with brains.

I have an inheritance myself... I've hardly ever touched it. I've left it to the family trust and even I haven't any idea how much I have. I just assume it's only enough for my kids' college education -- maybe even not so. Inheritance is something you just don't <deleted> spend right away. Parents spend their whole life saving up and their foolhardy offspring spend it in a couple days. I don't know who's more sick here -- the fool of a husband or the scumbag wife and family?

Edited by theajarn

Great place to visit, Thailand. Plenty of people I know also who are spending a great retirement or end of their working days there. But unfortunately you also get these stories. The laws forbidding foreign ownership of land are a necessity but can lead to misplaced trust and loss of all assets. And the previous posts where it has been mentioned how did he spend 5m THB in 2 years. Yes, how did he? Even A whole year renting a pretty good room in Pattaya and having sex every night and expensive meals and plenty of drinks couldn't come to more than 250000 THB.

Edited by mic59

After he ran out of money, his mother –in-law expelled him from the house

These people are not human. With his young child, he was thrown son from his own house.

Homeless when he spend his last pennies to build a roof for his son. These people are not humansick.gifsick.gifsick.gif .

Blow 10 millions in few years...easily done if the wife is gambling addict/thai brother/runaway with the cash...

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1

Surely DNA testing can determine if he is the biological father or not.

More reliable than anyone just signing to say he is.

Exactly, something doesn't ring true here......

Oh God. THAT would be a hard thing to live by. I hope such is not the case... !

A fool and his money are easily parted . . .

Say no more biggrin.png - and in this case - he had the usual 'mug' stamped on his forehead, she made the sacrifice, had the kid and the family got all they wanted. She is probably back on the game now and there is no way anyone can claim the family does not know where she is - just trace the calls to their cell phones. Oh never mind...

• Like 1

Many Thais are ashamed of this woman and the child's grandmother's actions, because they also are talking about this news story.

Through the 'Thai Network', news of this story has been received in Australia and the two Thai ladies I know here are ashamed.

They worry that Western men will think that the action of these two women (they blame the Grandmother as much as the child's mother) will reflect badly on them also.

The good news stories, of which there are thousands never get the limelight, because they are commonplace.

Sadly, we only get read the bad stories about the trash of Thailand.

Many Thai women are ashamed.

Indeed.

Ever wondered why the European Union in general, in a very sly way, try to make it more and more difficult for Thai women to come to one of the member states?

Besides the sharpening of the rules for marriage, divorce, getting social security?

I do think that in a very basic feeling, many Thai women feel that maybe their possibilities get restricted?

• Like 1

Surely DNA testing can determine if he is the biological father or not.

More reliable than anyone just signing to say he is.

Exactly, something doesn't ring true here......

Let's not forget that Red Tape is still very 'in' in Thailand.

Please sign here, and here, and again here.

The birth certificate certainly shows her name as the mother.

Presumably, she will also need to sign here, and again here, to allow the father to take the child.

• Like 1

After he ran out of money, his mother –in-law expelled him from the house. So Mr. Stephan took his son and began trying to find his wife in Pattaya, because he thought that his wife might be staying there, but he still did not find any trace of he

What about a DNA test? OI would make sure that it's really MY own son, not produced from somebody the Ex-wife doesn't even know...wai.gif

For you guys wondering where the 10 mil went, I finished reading the article for you.

A House, a car, household & consumer goods. Plus 2 years cost of living. Possibly some unnecessary things that men in love spend money on. Perhaps expenses related to his grandfather's funeral.

Sorry, it's nothing to do with champagne etc . . . buy a house, fine, why? he can't own it and as can be seen now he's lost it . . . a car, fine, he can own that . . . so let's say he went wild and blew 5M on those 2 things . . . then another 5M in costs of living over 2 years? Jeez, he's mad.

You forgot the 2M baht sinsod and the 1M baht for the 1 week village weddingparty burp.gif
  • Like 2

Many Thais are ashamed of this woman and the child's grandmother's actions, because they also are talking about this news story.

Through the 'Thai Network', news of this story has been received in Australia and the two Thai ladies I know here are ashamed.

They worry that Western men will think that the action of these two women (they blame the Grandmother as much as the child's mother) will reflect badly on them also.

The good news stories, of which there are thousands never get the limelight, because they are commonplace.

Sadly, we only get read the bad stories about the trash of Thailand.

Many Thai women are ashamed.

Indeed.

Ever wondered why the European Union in general, in a very sly way, try to make it more and more difficult for Thai women to come to one of the member states?

Besides the sharpening of the rules for marriage, divorce, getting social security?

I do think that in a very basic feeling, many Thai women feel that maybe their possibilities get restricted?

Very true. It is already difficult for someone from a developing country to get a visa since many stay illegally, work and or become public burdens. Thailand has the added distinction of exporting sex workers and mamasans.

My female friend is hesitant to apply for a tourist visa despite graduating university and being a trained classical guitarist, good family and "white skin" to boot.

• Like 1

He blew 10 million baht in 2 years, if my understanding is correct? His wife and MIL might be right in thinking he is a little "odd"

Yes, I got the same impression from the article, he spent 10mil in 2 years. Shame he wasted it all before thinking to spend 10,000baht on DNA tests for himself and his son at a hospital. Wouldn't that evidence be sufficient at the German embassy for them to issue a passport in the case of an emergency? I don't know myself.

Would that suffice. I have a friend whose child carries a Thai and Ozzie passport, but each time he wishes to take the child out of Thailand, he must get written permission.

How else do you spend 10 million baht in two years? If I had THB10M I'd find it PRETTY difficult to spend in 10 years!! But maybe that's just because I grew up being shrewd.

• Like 1

Great place to visit, Thailand. Plenty of people I know also who are spending a great retirement or end of their working days there. But unfortunately you also get these stories. The laws forbidding foreign ownership of land are a necessity but can lead to misplaced trust and loss of all assets. And the previous posts where it has been mentioned how did he spend 5m THB in 2 years. Yes, how did he? Even A whole year renting a pretty good room in Pattaya and having sex every night and expensive meals and plenty of drinks couldn't come to more than 250000 THB.

Before you do the mistake of following in this guys footsteps, you better sit down and do some serious REcalculating!thumbsup.gif Based on your numbers, I would not like to meet your rented company w00t.gif
  • Like 2

He blew 10 million baht in 2 years, if my understanding is correct? His wife and MIL might be right in thinking he is a little "odd"

Yes, I got the same impression from the article, he spent 10mil in 2 years. Shame he wasted it all before thinking to spend 10,000baht on DNA tests for himself and his son at a hospital. Wouldn't that evidence be sufficient at the German embassy for them to issue a passport in the case of an emergency? I don't know myself.

Would that suffice. I have a friend whose child carries a Thai and Ozzie passport, but each time he wishes to take the child out of Thailand, he must get written permission.

No idea why, I have a child with my ex, she up and split when my daughter was 8, for over 2 years we never heard from her, My daughter has Thai/us passport an we never needed permission to travel.

Of course after 2 years of being gone i got a lawyer and My ex wanted 2,000,000 and i gave her 100,000 an told her fuc_k off . I than petitioned the court for sole custody and that was granted as until the child is 16 u need both parents to sign for new passport ( thai) unless ur the sole parent.

I feel sorry for him as a fool an his money are soon parted.

I had built a house an brought a car but never put anything in her name

• Like 1

I'm the same age as this dude. Feel sorry for him. Kinda. He was there long enough to know the rules. I'm guessing it was when she got pregnant he got "fatherly" or maybe he's as dumbas he sounds. 10 million baht? In Thailand? I know it's possible but he didn't see the end of that cashflow coming? I took a mid life crisis year off and spent 2 million and I thought I was a rock star.

Also during that year (last year) I went out of my way to get dual citizenship since I was born in Thailand. ha!!! When I buy a house I'll be the one doing the kicking. Followed by my murder by Isan uncles and cousins.

• Like 1