Toms With Gorgeous Girlfriends.

thaibeachlovers

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is like American politics. They win because of the alternative.

cheesy.gif

Having a 'djaai dee' Tom, more enjoyable sex, no chance for getting pregnant!

So the later hubby can still fulfill mamas and papas thinking.

And, btw., if they wouldn't have the Tom, the girls would be the gorgeous Gf/Gig of a older male. Lots of these lovely girls are to spot in 'partner-contact-locations', in special in all major tourist destinations.

It is like Chiangmaikelly wrote!

Edited by noob7

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

understand were you are coming from,there is some beautiful ladies in cnx,but the one i saw last night with her tom in a resturant,was exceptional.still in love with it now.

The beauties in Chiang Mai often aren't girls.

now you would no that wouldnt you,obviously you have not been here long enough to no the difference,be careful be very careful,555+

understand were you are coming from,there is some beautiful ladies in cnx,but the one i saw last night with her tom in a resturant,was exceptional.still in love with it now.

That, with the love, is all the same, most man think too.

Don't you think, that they can reflect there love to everyone, giving them the protection of the money?

I do not know anything about Thai culture , but in Jamaica where the men are not treating the ladies right there is a marked recent increase in lady/lady liasons and open expression of the reason why.

So many fat, bald and smelly guys to choose from and what do they do............choose a clean, nice smelling girl.

Just can't understand it. huh.png

try shaving,wear a wig and and have a shower,then next time your out you might have better luck.

Will do, but how to lose the belly - it's difficult as you know.

• Like 1

The beauties in Chiang Mai often aren't girls.

now you would no that wouldnt you,obviously you have not been here long enough to no the difference,be careful be very careful,555+

No I don't no the difference, but I know how to spell know.

• Like 1

So many fat, bald and smelly guys to choose from and what do they do............choose a clean, nice smelling girl.

Just can't understand it. huh.png

try shaving,wear a wig and and have a shower,then next time your out you might have better luck.

Will do, but how to lose the belly - it's difficult as you know.

Pregnant!

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

You either have a bad memory or are even worse than me using the search-function sad.png

Latest one was started by lovelomsak 2012 05 03 : "Tomboy Gik"

Before that you had a thread by MaiChai "How do the tomboys pull the beautifull girls"

Not forgetting a thread by thaiman "Thai girls who say "krap""

On the other hand, judging by the popularity of the current thread, maybe we should cut the start-up intervals to 2 weeks! thumbsup.gif

Edited by soi41

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians.

:-)

• Like 1

there isn't the religious-cultural taboo to challenge same-sex relationships in Thailand, in fact everything's geared towards "satisfaction today and let tomorrow sort itself out". add to that the fact that a woman who is into women will always have a charm advantage (knowing what women respond to) and it's clear that the only reason we don't see more of it is that there are just too many women in this country.

at first the discovery that a lot of Thai women can swing both ways leads male minds to all sorts of delightful scenarios, but as with all free lunches, that doesn't exist either. Thais world champions at the art of jealousy.

Where can we see relevant pictures?

I think there would be a privacy issue to posting such. However, just go to one of the big shopping malls and you're sure to see one or two Tom/ girl couples.

Or, just imagine any fabulously beautiful Thai girl with a plain faced crew cut topped girl wearing men's clothes and you'll get the idea.

They don't have a penis......and the complications that said organ can entail.

You can regard a lot of Tom / Dee relationships as a clever contraception ploy on the part of the Dee.

That's not to say that some Tom / Dee relationships are not full blown lesbian affairs where the Dee will never go with a man in her lifetime, however there are plenty of Dees that will regard it as a youthful fling while they are waiting for the right man to come along. I know someone in this category right now, was with a Tom for years, and has just accepted a proposal of marriage from a guy.

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1