Tv Survey

heybruce

Just my two Satangs worth here but wouldn't a post by Admin asking for people to fill in a survey for TV be a better way of going about this rather than using a pop up survey. Did TV OK the questions they proposed to ask on the survey ? I do several surveys for various companies and get put into a prize draw and have won several times. nothing major but a win never the less

It is a random survey, asking to take part doesn't result in effective figures, only 1 in 20 are asked to participate, the questions are a standard set they use across all the sites they have in their portfolio as the survey will not be asked say if you visit the Nation after having completed it on Thaivisa and the other way around, or any of the 1,000 plus sites they have it running on, it will only ever be asked once, Pattaya One news was another participant with the same questions. We will suggest the prize idea to them as it would encourage more to participate.

Thanks for the confirmation. So with that I completed the survey. ;)

BTW to posters who have asked if there's something to be won: there is if you sign up for additional surveys on other sites:

When you Opt - In to the Effective Measure Community, you will:

Be offered a regular chance to share your opinions on a variety of subjects of interest to you via small interactive surveys which are exclusive to the Effective Measure Community.

Go into the prize draw to win a minimum of US $500 per completed interactive survey.

Be entered into the Effective Measure Community Quarterly Prize Draw to win US $1,000.

There are so many great chances to participate and win.

To show our thanks for installing the plugin and participating, you will receive an additional 25 entries into the Effective Measure Community Quarterly Prize Draw!