Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be silly. Bill And Ben were Flowerpot Men. They didn't eat sandwiches (even in the evening). Dr Who was on at 6:35pm in the seventies .... preceeded by My Favorite Martian. Uncle Martin didn't bring any daleks with him - all he had was a broken down spaceship.

Just wondering in relation to that other thread about pets.....did they have sheep ?

Why are the bottom part of our legs called calves rather than lambs or cubs?

Indeed, and why do people who are not athletic get athletes foot? Why can you not sail to the Islets of Langerhans and why is Turkey not famous for it's poultry production?

Indeed, and why do people who are not athletic get athletes foot? Why can you not sail to the Islets of Langerhans and why is Turkey not famous for it's poultry production?

But you can put Turkey on China and eat it with Greece, and then you won't be so Hungary.

• Like 1

But you can put Turkey on China and eat it with Greece, and then you won't be so Hungary.

.... with a little Chile.

• Like 1

Whenever my two brothers and I said "mum, I'm hungry" she always said "well get some Greece and slip into Turkey".

That'll certainly Sweden the deal, but there's still Norway I could eat it.

• Like 1

Interesting comment. Certainly Thai's the thread together and keeps it off topic.

Really SeaVision, I just don't know what's gotten India recently.

I wonder if it would help if Iran around naked.... *ahem* excuse me, I'm tired and Jamaican me crazy over here with this thread.

Edited by ManInSurat
  • Like 1

cheesy.gif

Should be allowed to give more than one like per post....

Yeah mate. Seconded. This has put a much needed smile on my face after a long day.

Nice thread. I'd multi-like if I could too.

Right I'm off to write these all down Denmark them out of 10. Kenya see how silly I am?

Ok, enough's enough I'll really Libya alone now. :D

• Like 2

Too much! That's enough laughing for me, I have to go.

Sorry to be Russian out like this but I'm in a hurry...

Be sure n say hi to Chad.

Had fish & chips down the park. Lots of birds around, mate went to the bathroom. When he came back I had to tell him sorry but a Croatia lunch.

Edited by Songhua
  • Like 2

You would have to be a Philistine to eat it.