Please Tell Me What's Up With A 41 Year Old Beautiful Thai Who's Never Been Married?

NeverSure

You said and I quote, " I'd really appreciate knowing whatever pops into your mind. Pay no attention to my little play for you wordsmiths. I really want some thoughts on this. ?? Thanks!" I guess you didn't really mean it eh?

In context I really want some thoughts on the question I asked, which you couldn't read and still can't.

Sure I did. You wrote, " Where does she fit into Thai culture?" You will never understand Thai culture unless you speak Thai and all the advice of keyboard punters is not going to help you one bit.

Picture this, can you imagine a person teaching Thai culture who did not speak Thai in a university in any country, let alone Thailand?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, basically any exposure to urban environments or those involving foreigners.
How does that work ? I mean you've got BKK on your nick. You're making field trips or scouting at the bus station for newbies ?

Actually through word of mouth via friends and relatives of present and past partners, I currently have many more applicants than openings so I can afford to be so selective.

But I do regularly make trips upcountry and get introduced around. Once you're known as a "good farang" who keeps his word and won't be pimping their daughters out to work as prostitutes they come flocking.

I could probably start a matchmaking agency or something, but I wouldn't trust most of the farang I come across here, and the girls generally end up finding suitable mates down the road themselves, I don't look to get anything out of it financially.

Ah ok, so you're sort of an portal to BKK. Cool. I know a mamasan who's acquired fame up in Isaan too, a farang hubby is usually found in 3-4months. She's got a queue and is selective of her pickings as well. Word travels quick.

Ah ok, so you're sort of an portal to BKK. Cool. I know a mamasan who's acquired fame up in Isaan too, a farang hubby is usually found in 3-4months. She's got a queue and is selective of her pickings as well. Word travels quick.

I'm only in Bangkok because that's where the money is, trying to keep a roof overhead feeding the kids etc.

I'd much rather be out in greenery and clean(er) air, but I guess I'd still need to be within an hour or two of BKK (or Pats) I suppose just for access to facilities and services.

Portal to a wider scope of possible futures is how I like to put it. And as I said I don't usually get involved in their choice of mate, just help get them positioned to be more selective themselves down the road and not have to work in the nightlife biz to get there.

I find it sad that there are decent farang guys looking for nice Thai girls and vice-versa, and most of them aren't able to find the other without getting polluted by the vice industries, by which time they aren't so nice anymore. . .

This thread useless without pics...including the 4 babe pals of blethers.

Nope, you can't make me and you won't trick me into it either!!!

theblether is in Chiang Mai at the moment and if they find out I put their pics on Thaivisa I'll be staying here, permanently, and not in a good way. sad.png

I'm only in Bangkok because that's where the money is, trying to keep a roof overhead feeding the kids etc.

I'd much rather be out in greenery and clean(er) air, but I guess I'd still need to be within an hour or two of BKK (or Pats) I suppose just for access to facilities and services.

Portal to a wider scope of possible futures is how I like to put it. And as I said I don't usually get involved in their choice of mate, just help get them positioned to be more selective themselves down the road and not have to work in the nightlife biz to get there.

I find it sad that there are decent farang guys looking for nice Thai girls and vice-versa, and most of them aren't able to find the other without getting polluted by the vice industries, by which time they aren't so nice anymore. . .

I can see that working. Sort of a Hugh Hefner of Thailand, without the magazine.

Perhaps a prep course in pau lao, Isaan food 101 and crash course in finding your way through country roads while looking for the unpolluted maiden on the brink of the rice fields for the farangs would be a marketable idea.

@ BigjJohnnyBKK

Do these women live in caves and do you take a checklist with you when you date them?

I have met some fantastic women on dating sites (and a fair share of rotters, liars, cheats and scammers) some of which I would class as marriage material.

Admittedly they are far and few between, but they are still out there in cyberworld if you have time to sort the wheat from the chaff.