Gas Bbq

petercallen

yeah I have one too from him, same guy. great quality. I bought the SS Signature because my wife is a chef. We have cooked a lot lot lot of Aussie steaks on there.

He's got a new website under way also at http://gas-bbq-grill-thailand.com that seems to have better pics...

Being an Aussie myself I have to ask what is an "Aussie Steak", Or should I be concerned you want to hunt me down and turn my rump into fillets ?

You get yearling beef in Australia for all your prime BBQ steak which is choice meat and have it sliced to the thickness you like

The length of a full porterhouse/sirloin they sell in Makro it must be of a mature cow or bull

The same goes for the Australian lamb, they have full hind legs of Aussie lamb there at present

which are much to big to come from a lamb, i stick to the NZ lamb, it is actually lamb

You get yearling beef in Australia for all your prime BBQ steak which is choice meat and have it sliced to the thickness you like

The length of a full porterhouse/sirloin they sell in Makro it must be of a mature cow or bull

The same goes for the Australian lamb, they have full hind legs of Aussie lamb there at present

which are much to big to come from a lamb, i stick to the NZ lamb, it is actually lamb

So what is an Aussie Steak ?

So what is an Aussie Steak ?

I think PC is referring to prime Australian beef steaks. What we in the US would label; Prime USDA corn-fed beef.

post-123755-0-88186700-1351755611_thumb.

Ok so he is talking about the actual meat, I read it as the cut.

A cut of meat is the full piece of meat from one side/half of a cow be it T bone/ sirloin/fillet etc

Sorry i thought people new that

Ok so which part of the cow does an "aussie steak" come from then ?

Ok so he is talking about the actual meat, I read it as the cut.

A cut of meat is the full piece of meat from one side/half of a cow be it T bone/ sirloin/fillet etc

Sorry i thought people new that

Ok so which part of the cow does an "aussie steak" come from then ?

OMG Aussie steak is the same cuts of meat as American/English/New Zealand steak

What is your problem, Steak is steak anywhere

Its a prime cut of beef suitable for use on a BBQ or grill

Edited by petercallen

• 1 month later...

We did not like the look of the BBQs here, way overpriced compared to OZ and NZ and they don't handle the salty air very well either. I found this guy, a genuine nice guy (although he does love to chat), the BBQ we got is top quality stainless steel and has survived 2 years here no problem so far!!

http://www.gasbbqtha....com/index.html

dam_n, those look nice and the price is right too.

yeah I have one too from him, same guy. great quality. I bought the SS Signature because my wife is a chef. We have cooked a lot lot lot of Aussie steaks on there.

He's got a new website under way also at http://gas-bbq-grill-thailand.com that seems to have better pics...

Hello fellas,

With regard to the reference above, http://gas-bbq-grill-thailand.com,, this is a new site being constructed for, Quik-Fire Gas BBQ's, sponsor Issan forum.

It is still in the creation process so please forgive any missing content, inconsistencies, etc...

We'll get it together and complete, as soon as possible, please be a bit patient.

Thank you,

Doc

• 9 months later...