Which Color Madza Pickup To You Think Is Best

I'm not sure about the mazda - I like black or the blue. Certainly the black looks best on the ranger, along with the gunmetal blue.

Funny how opinions can vary. I think the Ranger looks good in certain colours but crappy in black, and on the other hand think the BT50 looks excellent in black smile.png

Not a surprise though, there is a reason there are so many manufacturers, models, specs and colours.

Edited by stevenl

I'm not sure about the mazda - I like black or the blue. Certainly the black looks best on the ranger, along with the gunmetal blue.

Funny how opinions can vary. I think the Ranger looks good in certain colours but crappy in black, and on the other hand think the BT50 looks excellent in black smile.png

Not a surprise though, there is a reason there are so many manufacturers, models, specs and colours.

A lot seem to like black here (I couldn't have it - some wife's Chinese beliefs - that would stop her driving it anyway:) But I've only seen one or two black bt50's / rangers here. Most have been white or blue. I've seen more fire engine red rangers than blacks! But for some reason the black stands out on a big truck, especially with some decent wheels and god forbid - raised suspension! It will be a PITA to keep clean though!

Color is certainly a personal preference. I generally like white and was about to get a white 4-door BT-50 Pro. Somehow, I was deterred from buying the white since it was B7,000 cheaper. It actually looks pretty good but I was afraid the white might not be so white after a while particularly that I don't wash my cars too often.

Here are some pictures I took with different colors standing side by side.

post-137105-0-15933300-1351956049_thumb.

post-137105-0-36826000-1351956096_thumb.

After pondering between white, blue, or red, I ended up booking the dark grey. About 20 more days to go before I can withdraw enough cash from the ATM to take possession.

A lot seem to like black here (I couldn't have it - some wife's Chinese beliefs - that would stop her driving it anyway:) But I've only seen one or two black bt50's / rangers here. Most have been white or blue. I've seen more fire engine red rangers than blacks! But for some reason the black stands out on a big truck, especially with some decent wheels and god forbid - raised suspension! It will be a PITA to keep clean though!

If your wife is Chinese, you can still buy a black car, you just have to get you a sticker on the back explaining that it is actually a white car.

Same here, so had to get in white.

If your wife is Chinese, you can still buy a black car, you just have to get you a sticker on the back explaining that it is actually a white car.

Or that sticker of a rescue worker carrying a body....that should keep her out of it:)

Might be a tad biased as its mine but I do like the Ranger in black.

2012-08-10-1042.jpg

Anything but black. I don't understand why people likes that color on a car unless it's a RR and you are a King.

There will also be people who don't understand why you don't like black, and its all fair. It's a matter of personal opinion, such as this: I think that the mazda has an unattractive look, therefore black saves its look a bit. Of course, there's people who will disagree with me, and I will understand.

• Like 1