Chiang Mai Woman Was Brutally Tortured, Raped, Murdered At Home. Police Were Left Traumatised

Beetlejuice

I have received information that a 28 year old Thai woman was brutally tortured, raped and murdered in her own home in Chiang Mai last Monday night.

A neighbor discovered the woman’s naked and battered body. She had been tied, beaten, strangled and stabbed multiple times while being raped.

The murderer has been caught. He had scratch marks on his face, neck and arms and it appears the woman put up a desperate struggle for survival.

For legal reasons and to avoid getting into any hot water with the police, I cannot give names, but the murderer is a 32 year old Thai man who is well known to the police as a stealer of women’s underwear, suffering from severe mental problems. Last Monday night he crept into the back of the women’s house to steal some underwear hanging out to dry in her yard. At the time he looked through a window and saw the woman lying on her bed naked asleep. He somehow broke in through the roof into her bedroom, woke up the woman and demanded sex. She refused, and then the brutal assault began. To add insult to injury the man videoed the whole event on his cell phone and stole large quantities of her valuable belongings.

When asked why did he kill her? The man replied; because she screamed.

A policeman I know who is assigned to the case told me that this is one of the most brutal, horrific crimes the department has even been involved with and that included some of the longer serving officers who thought they had seen it all. Many have been deeply moved and traumatised by this horrific killing. I have been told that the victim’s ordeal may have lasted for 5 hours.

I’m sure there will be more information released within the next few days and will try to update you as things progress.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people complain about reading a post like this?

It is easy NOT to read the post. The title makes the content very clear.

True enough, my concern (apart from the brutality of the crime) is the GROSS errors in the OP, as far as source, names, a lot of the account of crime etc. This has been widely reported in Thai media TV3 for example had a nine minute broadcast on youtube. Its has been in multiple print ad internet media from day one. Nothing privy about this.

Sympathies to family, mother obviously very upset in clip and father in BIB.

Edited by mamborobert

In the Thai news it said this occured at Ruamchoke Villa (not Ruamchoke market as its in NongPakrang).

Does anyone know where that is. Makes you wonder though how this occurred. Small houses right next to each other.

Nobody heard her scream?!

In the Thai news it said this occured at Ruamchoke Villa (not Ruamchoke market as its in NongPakrang).

Does anyone know where that is. Makes you wonder though how this occurred. Small houses right next to each other.

Nobody heard her scream?!

People did hear the girl scream, even in the middle of the night, but never reacted.

As I said, there is going to be more information released as the case progresses.

This took place in Nongpakhrang not far from the Chiang Mai railway station.

This tragic girl was an innocent victim. The guy was out to commit a sexual offence and the woman became his prime target, just by chance.

My heartfelt sympathies for the tragic victim and everyone involved.

Im so very sorry for this woman, and her family. Truly horrific. What can one say? I actually feel pain in the pit of my stomach. What a horrible despicable thing to happen. I cant nor ever will comprehend that people in this world are capable of these kinds of acts. ..im glad he was caught. Only hope the authorities will handle this well. Oh dear :(

• Like 2

Seems again that entry was made through ceiling, which means that he probably removed a piece of plasterboard from under the eaves (single storey).

Time to check thoroughly, how accessible your roof is. Easy to break through a piece of plasterboard and gain access to roof space.

"I’m sure there will be more information released within the next few days and will try to update you as things progress."

Please don't bother - do you get some sick thrill reporting all these gruesome details you are privy to?

Reality is what it is even if a heads up, doubt the OP sitting at home masterbating over said post, I think you are being presumptuous and perhaps disingenuous.

Edited by Rancid

...Many expats in CM seem to think there is no crime here.

How many? Hands up everyone who thinks this themselves, or has heard of or read anyone saying there is no crime here.

Anyone? I'm not seeing any hands yet.

Most of the expats I talk to in real life. There is life beyond a computer.

Some of the details as to the extent of brutality and cruelty the murderer put this girl through will never be published in the public domain. She was also a close relative to one of the police officers working on the case.

I have a daughter almost the same age and my kids are a constant worry to me, but that is what being a parent is all about. I think about that girl which makes me think about my daughter and pray to luck that I will never be in the same situation as the loving, caring devastated parents of that precious girl who became a victim of a monster.

After the legal issues and formalities have been completed, and filed under F for finished and forgotten, this guy is going to curse the day that he was born. Trust me on this one.

The BiB done a grand job in apprehending and taking this creep out of society so swiftly. In doing so probably save lives of other innocent girls in Chiang Mai.

In comparison with many other western countries, Thailands level of torturous murderings are sparse in comparison!

most people on this forum obviously dont read the newspapers in thailand. its full of stuff like this all the time. another case just the other day a woman was murdered and decapitated.

Edited by Oscar2