German Stabs Dog To Death In Frenzied Attack In Sattahip

Rimmer

i have always favoured a good dog over a human

So true!

-Since I know the people, I love the dogs!-thumbsup.gif

What kind of Rottweiler did the German have? A young one?

Than give him 6 -12 month to get the body and the mind to be up to the task, No knife needed

A bitch would not easy be attacked by a male dog!

So a Rotti boy who takes his tail between his legs,

against a normally inferior opponent?

I think the German was just pissed about that! Lost face in his mind? Showed his anger with 17 stabbings!

Edited by ALFREDO

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a Golden Retriever with a French Bulldog once, the small guy Bully was the Boss! Retriever only soft.

Had a bunch of big dogs, the Boss was the Rottweiler!

Even he with 10 Kilos more, did not try to change that.

250px-Dr.jpg

But maybe the German need him (Photo downstairs) to satisfy himself and not get pissed, can leave his knife at home.

Who, wants a Rotti "wimp"?

544689_346020685468206_1533791746_n.jpg

Had a Golden Retriever with a French Bulldog once, the small guy Bully was the Boss! Retriever only soft.

Had a bunch of big dogs, the Boss was the Rottweiler!

Even he with 10 Kilos more, did not try to change that.

250px-Dr.jpg

But maybe the German need him (Photo downstairs) to satisfy himself and not get pissed, can leave his knife at home.

Who, wants a Rotti "wimp"?

544689_346020685468206_1533791746_n.jpg

Do not waste time with miniatures, laugh.png

post-157118-0-58147200-1352845519_thumb.

• Like 1

All you idiots who condone dogs roaming free and attacking people and their dog need your head examined but wait what happens when you or your wife or even one of your children get bitten by a diseased dog you will whine then for sure so don't condemn or judge until you have walked a mile in the other man's shoes so quit Yapping wake up smell the coffee before your ass is bitten off. What would you guys do if another man or woman kept biting and battering your wife or kid every time you went for a walk same difference.Good luck to the German man shows how much he loves his dog, Dog owners who stand by while their dogs thwart and scare people deserve a kicking themselves for not teaching their dogs manners.

Yeah, those savages are just out on the hunt for farangs like youblink.png , better pack up, cause i do not see those savages going anywhere anytime soon.

Funny though how the mighty farangs are the ones who are bothered by this, and more funny that "idiots" like the German who is old enough to have IQ in the plus not minus, has no idea about dogs, or even ability to read a book on how to control dogs.

Praise Lord for Thai Immigration and its easy regulations which allows those who should not be allowed to enter, let alone leave their own country

• Like 1

I can see how this would happen, several times now I have had to hold my bicycle between my wife and I and vicious dogs in our neighborhood. One time the dog's owner was standing in the street not far away telling us that we need to go slowly and carefully when we pass by her house. She offered no assistance whatsoever as her dog tried to attack us.

i know EXACTLY what u r saying....<deleted> its amazing how people just stand there with a moronic look on their faces whilst their dog is harassing someone ...the philippines is exactly the same .....on beach rd once ..in a jewellery store i was gobsmacked when a canadian lady who had just spent quite a lot of money was shredded by the storeowners dog ...she was in pain from the mutts attack ...the owner couldnt care less ...i have been pissed off with soi dogs for a long time ...its amazing how many attacks they commit and also accidents they cause re bikes i have zero sympathy for the dog or its owners and also APPLAUD the baiting of uncontrolled dogs .....ps let the handwringers begin and finally i have a dog ...its much loved and regularly exercised and CONTROLLED ......
  • Like 2

All you idiots who condone dogs roaming free and attacking people and their dog need your head examined but wait what happens when you or your wife or even one of your children get bitten by a diseased dog you will whine then for sure so don't condemn or judge until you have walked a mile in the other man's shoes so quit Yapping wake up smell the coffee before your ass is bitten off. What would you guys do if another man or woman kept biting and battering your wife or kid every time you went for a walk same difference.Good luck to the German man shows how much he loves his dog, Dog owners who stand by while their dogs thwart and scare people deserve a kicking themselves for not teaching their dogs manners.

100% correct ...LUSHGOAT well written but u will get flamed for sure ...
  • Like 2

A friend of mine made some meatballs and stuffed them with ibuprofen and aspirin. Five soi dogs became two and my friend and his family was again safe when walking to and from their apartment.

Must say one thing though - I have a trick to make soi dogs uninterested in eating you: Pick up your mobile phone, put it to your ear and pretend to talk to someone and show the dogs no interest whatsoever. It worked every time I tried back in the days.

24 hours-130 replies- certainly an emotive subject

its no surprise to see so many internet warriors advocating and approving of the death of dogs and cats by beating, poisoning , shooting, stabbing and strangling.

these are the same people that dare not say 'i was first' when a brutish Russian queue jumps or thinks ''never mind'' when they are short changed in a 7-11 by a sweet Thai girl

all talk, no action

best to let it all out on TV daydreamers, it will save you from actually doing something in real life...........

• Like 1

Have 2 indoor outdoor dogs myself and they have been trained not to bark at passerby's, they are fenced and have their shots and green tags. I have also had rabies shots from a wild dog attack in Austin 30 years ago and they were uncomfortable to say the least. These dogs should be euthanized if unlicensed and roaming the streets. It is painless and ends their suffering and keeps the public safe. End of story, i am right.

• Like 1

its no surprise to see so many internet warriors advocating and approving of the death of dogs and cats by beating, poisoning , shooting, stabbing and strangling.

these are the same people that dare not say 'i was first' when a brutish Russian queue jumps or thinks ''never mind'' when they are short changed in a 7-11 by a sweet Thai girl

all talk, no action

best to let it all out on TV daydreamers, it will save you from actually doing something in real life...........

Your first sentence I do understand ''24 hours-130 replies- certainly an emotive subject''.

I must feel stupid today, because I fail to understand what comes after, or how it is related to the subject.

Have 2 indoor outdoor dogs myself and they have been trained not to bark at passerby's, they are fenced and have their shots and green tags. I have also had rabies shots from a wild dog attack in Austin 30 years ago and they were uncomfortable to say the least. These dogs should be euthanized if unlicensed and roaming the streets. It is painless and ends their suffering and keeps the public safe. End of story, i am right.

somehow i don't think it will be the end of the story

maybe we should euthanise humans who are roaming the streets

it would end their suffering too

who would care about the loss of life, after all its painless ......

• Like 2

all talk, no action

Your first sentence I do understand ''24 hours-130 replies- certainly an emotive subject''.

I must feel stupid today, because I fail to understand what comes after, or how it is related to the subject.

you said it.......

If the humans have had their shots and and are licensed they should be returned to their wives once sober.

I was walking with my cane one day and a Thai lady saw me and let her dog out of the house and he ran straight at me! she saw it and did nothing so I swung my cane and broke his face! then she got angry! told her to shut up or I would take it home and eat it!

Lovely post - people like you really make my day. Friendly, caring, kind to all God's creatures, blending-in here and respecting the people of Thailand.

And what do you think of the Thai lady who let her dog out of the house to go attack somebody. Is she friendly, caring, kind to humans (one of God's creatures) and respecting of a Thailand resident?

I can't wait for one of these nuisance street/soi dogs or a pet on the loose to attack you. You obviously seem to think it OK and deserve it.

Edited by Rimmer

Ok Ok,

Now I do understand your point. Thanks for the clarification.

Your good suggestion to euthanatise all humans.... Yup, that would do it.

But you have to think a bit more, (if you can) and realize that YOU would be gone also.

Edited by Andre0720

From what's been said here it sounds like a callous over-reaction caused by frustration that nothing could be done about certain irresponsible pet owners.

I don't have an answer but there must have been a better way of handling this without brutality and without having to just accept it. But I get the feeling that the subtle diplomacy that might have worked is beyond most of us.

There is a better way...Keep your dogs behind closed gates except when taken them out for exercise when they should be leashed. It is a simple and effective solution if only people, mainly Thais, would use it. If you are too lazy to take your dog for a walk and instead give it freedom to exercise itself by roaming the street then you should not have a dog.

The German was completely within his rights to defend himself and his property from attack by another dog. His method may have been excessive but that does not alter that fact that if the Golden had not been on the street none of this would have happened. Sad to hear the navy guy lost his pet but by letting his dog out from his property he has proven to be an irresponsible pet owner and should not be allowed to have another dog.

I was walking with my cane one day and a Thai lady saw me and let her dog out of the house and he ran straight at me! she saw it and did nothing so I swung my cane and broke his face! then she got angry! told her to shut up or I would take it home and eat it!

Lovely post - people like you really make my day. Friendly, caring, kind to all God's creatures, blending-in here and respecting the people of Thailand.

And what do you think of the Thai lady who let her dog out of the house to go attack somebody. Is she friendly, caring, kind to humans (one of God's creatures) and respecting of a Thailand resident?

I can't wait for one of these nuisance street/soi dogs or a pet on the loose to attack you. You obviously seem to think it OK and deserve it.

w00t.gif good riposte - well argued sir !

''thankfully it would not be left someone of your limited intellect to make that decision...''

Hey,

Talking about limitations!!!!!!!!!

You are the one who made the stupid suggestion to euthanatise all. So you are the one smart enough to make decisions.

I think Thailand has been waiting for you for a long time.

Thank God and Buddha, the ONE has arrived.

Yes Sir you are right.

''thankfully it would not be left someone of your limited intellect to make that decision...''

Hey,

Talking about limitations!!!!!!!!!

You are the one who made the stupid suggestion to euthanatise all. So you are the one smart enough to make decisions.

I think Thailand has been waiting for you for a long time.

Thank God and Buddha, the ONE has arrived.

it was meant as a tongue in cheek comment however i realise its difficult for canucks to recognise humour.......

Edited by timekeeper

I can't wait for one of these nuisance street/soi dogs or a pet on the loose to attack you. You obviously seem to think it OK and deserve it. MORON.

w00t.gif good riposte - well argued sir !

is that it ?

i expected a more robust argument....

Must say one thing though - I have a trick to make soi dogs uninterested in eating you: Pick up your mobile phone, put it to your ear and pretend to talk to someone and show the dogs no interest whatsoever. It worked every time I tried back in the days.

Yep, but you don't even need a mobile phone, just don't look at them and move slowly or stay still until they've had a sniff and lost interest. Been doing it for 15 years and never been bitten. The local dogs get used to you and meeting them stops being a confrontation.

Strange that this topic comes at the same time as the Canadian guy lost it and stab the lawyer many times.

It seem that pressure build up so much in these guy that they snap in a big way with a disaster result.

If you are like this then better not to come to Thailand at all i think.to many things to annoy a person to the extreme and so you need to be like the thai mentality in that case.to take all the crap they can throw and then only to smile back.If everything annoy you to this extremity the should get out now while you still alive as things aint gonna get any better!

• Like 1

It appears to me after reading through this thread again that some people think that dogs running freely around on the street is OK. I include here dogs that are pets and are let out of their property unleashed on a regular basis. All those people presumably have never been attacked or even bothered by any of these dogs. If they had been perhaps they would change their story.

In today's modern society we have many things to protect the MANY against the SOME. MANY cars have locks to protect them from the SOME who would steal them. Lots have places have laws forbidding ALL to carry firearms to protect the SOME who might get injured by them.

Only SOME of the dogs in question are a nuisance or dangerous. Should we therefore allow the MANY to roam freely and take the risk that we don't happen to come across one of the SOME. I don't think so. Would you all be happy if there were no laws forbidding the carrying of firearms and everybody had one. Would you be prepared to take the risk that you'd not be shot, purposefully or accidentally. I think not.

Should we allow human defecation in public areas as all these people think that defecation in the same places by dogs is OK. Again I don't think so.

And if dogs running freely on the street are OK why not cows, chickens, pigs, sheep etc. Haven't any of you ever been to Kathmandu and seen the chaos there with cattle allowed to roam the street.

To all of you who think that freely roaming dogs is OK I ask you to think again. Think about your neighbor, your children, your fellow human being as well as your dog. If you are so interested in protecting the rights of the dog and don't want to see/hear of more attacks as in the OP then keep your dog and ALL dogs off the street.

Edited by Keesters
  • Like 2

It appears to me after reading through this thread again that some people think that dogs running freely around on the street is OK. I include here dogs that are pets and are let out of their property unleashed on a regular basis. All those people presumably have never been attacked or even bothered by any of these dogs. If they had been perhaps they would change their story.

In today's modern society we have many things to protect the MANY against the SOME. MANY cars have locks to protect them from the SOME who would steal them. Lots have places have laws forbidding ALL to carry firearms to protect the SOME who might get injured by them.

Only SOME of the dogs in question are a nuisance or dangerous. Should we therefore allow the MANY to roam freely and take the risk that we don't happen to come across one of the SOME. I don't think so. Would you all be happy if there were no laws forbidding the carrying of firearms and everybody had one. Would you be prepared to take the risk that you'd not be shot, purposefully or accidentally. I think not.

Should we allow human defecation in public areas as all these people think that defecation in the same places by dogs is OK. Again I don't think so.

To all of you who think that freely roaming dogs is OK I ask you to think again. Think about your neighbor, your children, your fellow human being as well as your dog. If you are so interested in protecting the rights of the dog and don't want to see/hear of more attacks as in the OP then keep your dog and ALL dogs off the street.

i for one would like to see more liberal gun laws

that way the bottom feeders in the food chain would soon be instrumental in their own decline and the world would be a better place for it........