German Stabs Dog To Death In Frenzied Attack In Sattahip

Rimmer

Sir this thread is about an attack made in a URBAN area, Kathmandu too is an URBAN area. It has nothing at all to do with the kind of RURAL area you live in. What goes on in your village CANNOT be applied or compared to those of us who live in cities. If you wish to live among small hills of excrement so be it. But many of us don't preferring a cleaner, safer environment.

Sir? rolleyes.gif

This thread is about killing a dog who attacked possibly more than once a wimp of a Rottweiler.

I think, if that happened in a city, or a village in rural Thailand is not from importance!

And what has Kathmandu to do with that anyway? My village is more Thailand than your Kathmandu, or?

Still a Thai Forum here in this section, no?

So you go away from the path of the thread and forum, not me? I am nearer to Sattahip than you to Kathmandu!

Your arguments blow up in your face! Mr. "City" Sir! tongue.png

When you think, you live in a cleaner, safer, environment in Bangkok, Pattaya

and so on than I do here in the countryside with no industry

and very few traffic, because of some regular Buffalo and cow patties, heaps on the roads leading to the village,

than the Exhausts in your "clean"giggle.gif environment you breath and inhale every day, have limited your judgement already a lot!whistling.gif

Safer? No dogs bite here, harass here, all dogs have an owner here and the crime rate over all is sure less in rural Issan than in your "safe" urban blink.png city!

You should come out of your ghetto! You never have been in the "real" Thailand I assume.

After you open your mind and wisdom with some new experiences, views change! Just try it.thumbsup.gif

You have obviously read everything out of context. I can only attribute that to English not being your 1st language. Nowhere have I said that I live in a cleaner, safer environment. I just said that I would prefer to do so. You on the other hand seem perfectly content among piles of excrement. If that is the way you choose to live, fine. But do not insist that I too must live like that just so your beloved hounds may roam freely the roads of a busy urban city. I have lived in what you call the "real" Thailand. But after 24 years my little bit of "real" Thailand has been swallowed up by the city. That has happened all over the world. Its called urbanization. It is unfair to say that what goes on in your little bit of Thailand should happen all over the country. Dogs in urban areas need controlling. How would you feel all the street dogs and pets on the loose were rounded up and placed on your doorstep. I think then you might change your mind.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all dogs belong in the wild anyway, why human ever want as pet is beyond me so its a problem man bring to himself. get a dam_n fish or bird or something why cant you

i never have dog in my life

Sounds like you are not too fond of dogs.

but walking home last year a dog come up on me from behind but silent, walk behind and bit me on the angle with no warning so could not tell it was coming with no bark or anything.

Dogs are very perceptive.

• Like 1

all dogs belong in the wild anyway, why human ever want as pet is beyond me so its a problem man bring to himself. get a dam_n fish or bird or something why cant you

but walking home last year a dog come up on me from behind but silent, walk behind and bit me on the angle with no warning so could not tell it was coming with no bark or anything.

dogs give comfort, companionship and unconditional love that is rarely exhibited between humans

its been proven that stroking a dog can reduce blood pressure and stress

maybe tingtongtourist should try it

give me a good dog any time rather than some needy friend.......

• Like 1

dogs give comfort, companionship and unconditional love that is rarely exhibited between humans

You're getting very philosophical these days Alvin - what happened to the King of Comedy lines ?

A German, a Thai and a golden retriever walk into a bar and...........

• Like 1

I've found a way to teach the dog to keep quiet,

I bought the air rifle (soft airgun)

Then I shout at the dog to shut up, if the dog does not, I'll shoot him in the ass.

next time I do the same thing,

but the third time, the dog shut up when I tell. thumbsup.gif

Works every time, but some dog I must shoot 4-5 time whistling.gif

(I DON'T Hurt the dog, it only feel a bit pain and uncomfortable)

I've debated about using this method on the neighbours cats when they come to crap in our garden. Neighbors completely tiled over their garden, so no place for their cats to take care of their business, hence they come to our home. Other option is to get a big Maine Coon of our own and let it kick the sh#t out of the neighbours cats.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Where did you buy the airgun??

Another genius here. Everyone knows that when you have a rabid, wreckless dog attacking your dog and maybe you your bloodpressure goes down. I can just imagine the 'comfort and unconditional love' that <deleted>'s dog was giving the German guy's dog.

Edited by SCARLETIBIS1

I've found a way to teach the dog to keep quiet,

I bought the air rifle (soft airgun)

Then I shout at the dog to shut up, if the dog does not, I'll shoot him in the ass.

next time I do the same thing,

but the third time, the dog shut up when I tell. thumbsup.gif

Works every time, but some dog I must shoot 4-5 time whistling.gif

(I DON'T Hurt the dog, it only feel a bit pain and uncomfortable)

I've debated about using this method on the neighbours cats when they come to crap in our garden. Neighbors completely tiled over their garden, so no place for their cats to take care of their business, hence they come to our home. Other option is to get a big Maine Coon of our own and let it kick the sh#t out of the neighbours cats.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Where did you buy the airgun??

The pellets of air rifles are small, and can definitely pierce the skin of a dog or cat, making wounds that become infected and cause lots of pain...

I have no problem with killing out of control or dangerous dogs (*humanely and quickly), and I hate cats... but I don't think injuring them, especially if they can't link the injury to their undesirable action is appropriate...

Dogs in urban areas need controlling.

I feel the same way about a huge number of expats residing in Thailand.

So when are you departing?

immediately after youthumbsup.gif

Off topic: Joking aside I used to live in Thailand & left in 2004 & returned late last year - live in Pattaya. I was surprised in the huge increase in the number of Westerners living here. Got to admit not so sure it's a positive

Edited by simple1

Thai dog owners are the worst!!! 6 months of a neighbors yappy dog 14 hours a day and I live 3 houses away. It is remarkable that people tolerate such abhorrent behavior for so long without snapping like this guy did. I have been tempted to just sit out in front of their house with an airhorn but I am a Farang so I would be the one in trouble!

I wish I could record what goes on in the new village we live in ...all I can say is thank god for air condition units. We moved from the village in Sattahip, I believe it's the same one they are talking about. Tired of the police and Military people being very obnoxious we left. They are very rude with there dogs and even worse with their driving habits, doing 80kmph in a village with lots of children is stupid. But now we have another issue, we moved with another stupid police officer who lives in very nice house behind us with a large open field shared with another Thai and more than 20 dogs that are very quite during the day, most of the time but at night it's like an Amphitheater with a hundred dogs screaming and howling. Nothing anyone can do because he is a cop

Throw some chickens at them.

Thai dog owners are the worst!!! 6 months of a neighbors yappy dog 14 hours a day and I live 3 houses away. It is remarkable that people tolerate such abhorrent behavior for so long without snapping like this guy did. I have been tempted to just sit out in front of their house with an airhorn but I am a Farang so I would be the one in trouble!

I wish I could record what goes on in the new village we live in ...all I can say is thank god for air condition units. We moved from the village in Sattahip, I believe it's the same one they are talking about. Tired of the police and Military people being very obnoxious we left. They are very rude with there dogs and even worse with their driving habits, doing 80kmph in a village with lots of children is stupid. But now we have another issue, we moved with another stupid police officer who lives in very nice house behind us with a large open field shared with another Thai and more than 20 dogs that are very quite during the day, most of the time but at night it's like an Amphitheater with a hundred dogs screaming and howling. Nothing anyone can do because he is a cop

Throw some chickens at them.

Fried or frozen?

You are allowed to protect yourself in Thailand but your reaction has to be proportionate to the danger and while the facts are unclear in this case, 17 stabs with a knife seems disproportionate - or that dog was incredibly persistent. I have no love for stray dogs, but have found a verbal response sends most away when they approach. There are laws about carrying weapons such as a knife so that might be another issue for this guy and police. Personal protection hardly warrants such a weapon whereas a stick while walking is acceptable and in my opinion would have sufficed.

• Like 1

Well, there's a more discreet little device you can buy from Amazon for $25 or so to stop that kind of thing -- it's an ultrasonic 'gun' which puts out a jarring sound that only dogs can hear, and causes them to bug out. Supposed to work at about 20 feet, so you might have to take a stroll in the direction of this dog, and if it comes barking at you, give it a covert blast or two.

Link:

Another genius here. Everyone knows that when you have a rabid,wreckless dog attacking your dog and maybe you your bloodpressure goes down. I can just imagine the 'comfort and unconditional love' that <deleted>'s dog was giving the German guy's dog.

So, how you know, the Retriever had "rabies"?

I read he had a Thai Navy personal owner and read nothing from a sickness!

Anyway, a Rottweiler who is not to young and old enough (1 year+)

and I did not read that either.

Should not need anyone to help him against an attack of a Golden Retriever.

to protect him.

That Rottweiler should, never be used for breeding he has some wrong genes!

Cannot even protect his owner against another dog! Wimp!

You're getting very philosophical these days Alvin - what happened to the King of Comedy lines ?

A German, a Thai and a golden retriever walk into a bar and...........

ok if you insist:

I was a chubby kid.

My parents sent me to fat camp.

I was nervous, but my big brother said, "As soon as you get there, stab the fattest kid you see. No-one will mess with you then."

I get off the bus at fat camp and some kid runs straight up and stabs me........

I hope he gets deported, temper building or not, the Guy is dangerous !

Yes, I think you got it right. Regardless of the dog problem many posters manetion, someone who stabs a dog 17 times has some serious issues.

Actually multiple stabbings are completely explainable.

People rarely kill anything themselves these days, but they have seen the TV shows where you stick a knife in, and the 'living' almost instantly collapse and die. But that is not reality, most living creatures survive for 15-45 minutes after a fatal wound. So the person expecting instant death stabs again, and again, and again in an increasing 'out of control' frenzy. Why doesn't it die like they do on TV? (they think) .... because that isn't the way real life works.

I hope he gets deported, temper building or not, the Guy is dangerous !

but before deportation he should serve 15 years of hard labour in a Thai coal mine whereas his wife/girlfriend and daughters (if any) should be sold into slavery coffee1.gif

• Like 1