Chinese Visa In Cm

boogiewoogie

The Chinese Consulate is easy to find, (Google Earth) and a few forms and a few thousand baht and you come back in 3 days and you've got yr visa.

Don't forget, that if you plan to go to Hong Kong, you need two visas!

What few forms? I have read china is getting serious about visa obtain.

Go in and ask them. I think they have always been serious. They are outside the Moat on the South side of the old city close to Siam TV Electronics as you are driving by there just a little ways past it.

Easy.

You can download the forms, search Google, or get them from the embassy. Probably require a "hotel booking" which you can cancel later if not using it.

Brits,Thais etc around 1100 baht? Americans 4,000baht+

Two photos, check with embassy for size or just walk across the road from Embassy to the photo shop,they know what is required.

Most countries citizens DO NOT require visa's for HK or Macau.

Easy.

You can download the forms, search Google, or get them from the embassy. Probably require a "hotel booking" which you can cancel later if not using it.

Two photos, check with embassy for size or just walk across the road from Embassy to the photo shop,they know what is required.

If you have a Chinese visa and visit, China, then Hong Kong then back to China you need a multiple entry despite Hong Kong being part of China. I tried to fly out of Hong Kong on New Year's Day and hit this problem, however in entrepreneurial Hong Kong I had a new China visa in 3 hours with everything closed!

Easy.

If you have a Chinese visa and visit, China, then Hong Kong then back to China you need a multiple entry despite Hong Kong being part of China. I tried to fly out of Hong Kong on New Year's Day and hit this problem, however in entrepreneurial Hong Kong I had a new China visa in 3 hours with everything closed!

Of course you would need another visa if you leave China and then return.

Both HK & Macau are SAR and most countries citizens do not need visas for either.

• 1 month later...

Any chance of a USA citizen wrangling a six month, multiple entry visa at the Chinese consulate here ? I understand it is impossible now in BKK, and I'm guessing very unlikely in Chiang Mai as well. But, I'm here for the moment.

Otherwise, it can be done in HK at a visa agency, but that's two days while they have your passport in HK. Pricey business.