Lovesick Russian Drinks Himself To Death In Phuket

webfact

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some special kinds of cops that can "rush" to a scene and instantly determine that a possible genetic alcohol intolerance might be responsible. Do Thai people believe such malarky?

Well the mysterious memo on the blotter said it cannot be deet, pesticide, murder or food poisoning among other things. :(

He drank himself to death.

He died of a heart attack.

The Police, whose medical knowledge is unbounded, speculate that there is a 'genetic predisposition to heart disease.'

Meanwhile, Doctors at the local hospital are devising ways of enforcing the helmet rules, lowering domestic burglaries and muggings. Phukets fishermen have taken up gardenning, the gardeners are now acting as the judiciary and the judiciary have opened bars. The bar room drunks have joined the police.

• Like 1

How can anyone say it was a heart attack? The autopsy has yet to be performed, no?

What about alcohol poisoning?

And. when I see the over-dramatic flowers in one hand and whiskey in the other, I am thinking staged as well.

It is only too easy to get a person drunk, turn them over, pull down their boxers and introduce alcohol directly into the colon to inflict the poisoning.

Because the alcohol is passed directly into the colon it has n't the protection of the stomach and liver.

I hope the Medical Examiners in Phuket gives a shit. but i doubt it.

Especially if looking up the colon. wink.png

Must agree, seems staged to me.

And of course for anyone who's had a Go at that Whiskey ..Its extremely potent / Dangerous Suff . I strongly suggest just sticking with the Weaker likes of Seagrams 100 Pipers .

Im almost ready to post on the likes of thai whisky----i have a love-hate relationship with sang

som and wonder what the hell is really in there as it makes me crazy and what a hangover but like a

love torn thai girl i come running back into the arms of my beloved SS...to alcohol the cause and solution to all of lifes problems!

it can be hard for very worn at the edges much older men.......( esp. with mr V ). young men could get heartbroken ( disillusioned enough to be overly dramatic and torture the body )........better to have loved and lost . than never to have loved at tall long legged beauty.... who XXXXX off when all the cash has been spent on her...tears in paradise...again...

Edited by metisdead

You gotta hand it to him : he's russian and he drank himself to death !

If you watch the movies on the internet I would think it to be very difficult for a russian to die from alcohol poisoning.

They also mention a very beautiful thai girl ... where is she ? She must be amazing to make him bust this myth .

I am part Russian, know we get attached easy, the way of passing for me is to have two Thai hot ties girls 40 yrs my senor wrapped around me and my smile show I have entering the heaven on earth! Dam the work out would be better for the heart than consuming alcohol. Well now ya know a work out every evening keep the heart health, the bank book low..but you can not take with you what you have now..so enjoy Thailand and its mysteries.

I am part Russian, know we get attached easy, the way of passing for me is to have two Thai hot ties girls 40 yrs my senor wrapped around me and my smile show I have entering the heaven on earth! Dam the work out would be better for the heart than consuming alcohol. Well now ya know a work out every evening keep the heart health, the bank book low..but you can not take with you what you have now..so enjoy Thailand and its mysteries.

Forty years your senior? Why?

• Like 1

it can be hard for very worn at the edges much older men.......( esp. with mr V ). young men could get heartbroken ( disillusioned enough to be overly dramatic and torture the body )........better to have loved and lost . than never to have loved at tall long legged beauty.... who XXXXX off when all the cash has been spent on her...tears in paradise...again...

Do you actually think this kind of post is appropriate or clever here when someone has died.

"His right hand was still grasping 3 red roses. In his left hand, he was grasping a bottle of Thai alcohol".

I would have thought that if he had a cardiac arrest he would be grasping his chest/arm/jaw etc, or at the very least dropped the bottle and flowers. Sounds like it could have been staged.

I agree it's suspicious. Especialy with the lao khao. Sounds like someone didn't want to spend the money for a bottle of Vodka, which he would likely prefer.

*Also, few heart attack victims die peacefully as you suggest.

Sorry but I didn't see any mention of lao khao.

As usual this thread is full of wild speculation as though it was fact, plus instant negative comments about Thai women, when in reality women and men in every country can be less than pleasant and less than sincere.

Edited by scorecard

"His right hand was still grasping 3 red roses. In his left hand, he was grasping a bottle of Thai alcohol".

I would have thought that if he had a cardiac arrest he would be grasping his chest/arm/jaw etc, or at the very least dropped the bottle and flowers. Sounds like it could have been staged.

I agree it's suspicious. Especialy with the lao khao. Sounds like someone didn't want to spend the money for a bottle of Vodka, which he would likely prefer.

*Also, few heart attack victims die peacefully as you suggest.

It is possible to die from alcohol poisoning, very easy in fact, and your heart just stops beating. No pain what so ever. I know because when I was 17 my friends challenged me to drink a bottle of 151 rum. I did then later stopped breathing, they wisely took me to the hospital straight away. I was unconscious for two days.

• Like 1

Normal Thai women under thirty do not get into bed with foreigners easily. If you love one such you will have to take your time to find out if she really is the girl for you. If you have fallen in love with the stranger that you slept with last spend you money have your fun and then go get another one. Never take such ladies to you own room period.

Sounds a bit odd i agree, but he could have been so pissed that he had a heart attack after he passed out?

Yep, anythings possible.

Thai Whiskey = Poison

Totally agree, I swear I'll never touch another drop of that crap after suffering one of the worst hangovers of my life.

mate. 100% With you. Drank one of those hip flasks one night. Hangover would kill a horse.

Very suspicious circumstances. As if he would be holding red roses on the death bed... The girlfriend needs to be interrogated.

The autopsy needs to confirm if there are any other toxins found in the blood or if he was suffocated... RIP

Exactly....agree with this quote 100% about autopsy.....By the Russian Consul only !!!!!

i was not aware that the russian consul was both a forensic pathologist AND a diplomat.

Normal Thai women under thirty do not get into bed with foreigners easily. If you love one such you will have to take your time to find out if she really is the girl for you. If you have fallen in love with the stranger that you slept with last spend you money have your fun and then go get another one. Never take such ladies to you own room period.

Normal Thai women? who made you the arbiter of "normal thai woman hood"?

And what does any of this nonsense have to do with our fallen comrade?

Edited by tinfoilhat

And of course for anyone who's had a Go at that Whiskey ..Its extremely potent / Dangerous Suff . I strongly suggest just sticking with the Weaker likes of Seagrams 100 Pipers .

Huh? you do realise that spirit alcohol all comes out of a still, identically all over the world?

Edited by Thai at Heart

Normal Thai women? who made you the arbiter of "normal thai woman hood"?

And what does any of this nonsense have to do with our fallen comrade?

obviously normal is extremely relative.

Could you please translate that into Karaoke Thai,please?
  • Like 1

Thai Whiskey = Poison

I hardly ever commit suicide, be it by drinking or any other means. But there was a period - say thirty-some to twenty years ago i had the feeling I was doing it on a regular basis in Thailand: For a young man with both romantic and idealistic notions of life in the LOS, I think the most difficult concept to fathom was also the concept I most admired in the Thai people. Their ability to live in the present. Farangs keep admiring this ability and forget/do not understand that for us who have an inborn/cultural need to make plans, follow up on other things than only family - meeting a loving, beautiful creature only living in the present is in fact living with heaven and hell multiple times I day! I gave up on committing suicide a long time ago, never drank Hong Tong, and have been admiring the stars and staring into the simmering pools of hell the last 20 years with a stable mind, knowing I will always be surprised, sometimes negatively but mostly positively - because I still enjoy surprises!

I was ignorant, romantic and idealistic. And survived. What we see now is a lot of people arriving in Thailand - and thinking because they have the means - they can bring their own comfort zone with them. All they have to do is pay. And pay they do! May "Ivan" RIP.

Until one learns the lingo and gets into society it can be in reality, a quite lonely existence. Cue, go to the bar, meet what appears to be an agreeable girl, who sorts out your life with added extras.

But one is still green behind the ears when this happens. No cultural understanding, no language, and now well and truly paddling to stay afloat in control of the situation.

The idyll of subservient obedient women is rapidly broken as the pressure to set up a new family life when planning retirement is upon you. What is the choice?

• Like 2