Couldn't Find An Iphone 5 Anywhere!

ThailandNeil

There is currently an IT, and electronic gadgets convention going on until Sunday at Queen Sirikit convention center that has Iphone5's for sale on the spot.

Grey-market imports at a ~ 6,000 baht premium, 29,000 THB. Plenty of shops have these, and maybe they'll drop the price once the second batch arrive in a few weeks. wink.png

AFAIK, service providers like True, DTAC and AIS received the first batch of official iPhone5's for Thailand, and they quickly sold out of those.

Here is the pricing:

post-9615-0-09496300-1353056306_thumb.jp

Edited by lomatopo

I can't wait any longer for Galaxy Nexus 4 to be available, it's $299 and unlocked, the features beat iPhone 5... Why is it too expensive? I can buy a great 15.6 inch notebook with a 10 inch notebook with the price of iPhone 5!

Can't get an iPhone5? Consolation prize: You can get a new iPhone3 for 6,500B now.

If you've been operating a non-smartphone like me for the last 5 years (it makes calls and has a calculator), it's a real leap into hi technology! Picking mine up tonight! tongue.png

Can't get an iPhone5? Consolation prize: You can get a new iPhone3 for 6,500B now.

If you've been operating a non-smartphone like me for the last 5 years (it makes calls and has a calculator), it's a real leap into hi technology! Picking mine up tonight! tongue.png

Or get an up to date Android phone like the I-mobile IQ1 for 6190b or an I style 4 for 4999b

sent from my Q6