Multi-Vehicle Road Crash In North Pattaya Injures 10 Baht Bus Passengers

Rimmer

Multi-vehicle road crash in North Pattaya injures 10 Baht Bus passengers

crash-9-270x200.jpg

PATTAYA:--Three vehicles were involved in a road crash early on Monday morning resulting in 10 people sustaining injuries with 5 of them remaining in a serious condition in Hospital.

At 7.45am on Monday, Police and rescue services were called to the scene of the crash on the Sukhumvit Road close to the Highway 36 intersection. Police were told that the vehicle which is thought to have caused the accident, a White Isuzu Pick-up on a red license plate, was driven by Mr. Walter Wendells aged 60, nationality unknown. Also inside the car was his Father-in-Law Khun Sompong aged 66 and his step-daughter who the pair were taking to school when the front passenger side tyre is thought to have exploded.

Mr. Wendells lost control of the vehicle which hit a Rayong to Bangkok Bus and then hit the rear of a stationary Baht Bus which was full of students and others who were on their way to School and their places of work. All the injured were taken to Banglmaung Hospital where 5 of them, all students, were described as being in a serious but stable condition.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...bus-passengers/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

All my Pattaya bus rides these days are 20 baht, so I'd love to know where to find these buses that are only 10 baht.

I have a motorbike. But whenever I'm ushering around a group of people in a non-chartered baht bus the fee is 10 baht. Keep 10-baht coins on you. Whenever your stop comes and you get out just hand the coin to the person in the cab and keep walking. No discussion needed.

All my Pattaya bus rides these days are 20 baht, so I'd love to know where to find these buses that are only 10 baht.

I have a motorbike. But whenever I'm ushering around a group of people in a non-chartered baht bus the fee is 10 baht. Keep 10-baht coins on you. Whenever your stop comes and you get out just hand the coin to the person in the cab and keep walking. No discussion needed.

Exactamundo