Recommend An Electrician?

seefah

Try the search function, works wonders.

That wasn't particularly helpful at all RabC, I would think that most people know the basic functionality (that includes search) of almost every web site, but thanks for posting anyway.

The problem with using the search function here is most of what I found were people saying private message me for contact details. I've contacted these people, but no replies yet and may not hear from any of them for weeks if perhaps on holiday or just away from computers, and one other member I can't contact as they've been banned. I just can't understand this hoarding information and only releasing it by private messages on request. If the information is given out freely, why not just post it. Anyway found one contact phone number, no answer.

So, the question is still open if anyone can help; does anyone have a contact for a good electrician in Pattaya area?

Best way to find Thai artisans and craftsmen:

1. Go to nearest home store or hardware stores that sells electrical boxes/wiring/cabinets/counters/etc that has what you like/need in stock..

2. Ask guy in charge for a recommendation of an electrician/tile/cabinet/etc. guy and tell him that they will buy from him.

3. leave your contact info.

it may require a trip or two depending on components needed.

My experience has been good and service is quick. If service is good, maybe go back to the home store/hardware store with a small gift to the in charge guy.

During the floods last year, when everyone with a hammer and screwdriver had a job in Bangkok, my main electrical box went out and it was replaced within 3 days for $250 with Square D components, about 25% of what it might have cost in the states.