Non B Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur

hi friends

i just went this Monday to get a 1 year multiple entry non b visa in Thai embassy Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur

but was told i could only get 3 months single entry i have got a work permit which still have 10 months more

staff at the embassy say they have issue me 2 times non b 1year multiple visa to me before so now they can not give me another 1 year multiple entry non b but only can give me 3 months single entry

they also say this will be the last non b i can get if i come back again after this 3 non b expire to get another non b visa they will not issue me anymore don't know it true???

they told me to get this new 3 months single non b visa extend it at my local immigration in Thailand i have tried it before to do this once but end up with lots of problem with the immigration staff

at the end need to pay much much more bahts to get it extended which i feel is a rip off as i have giving to them all the document they ask for but still at the end say can not only bahts can get it done

what to do now please help

many thanks n best regards

It appears you may not meet the normal requirements for extension of stay as the cost is only 1,900 baht. You might have better luck getting multi entry visas from your home country rather than a Consulate in the immediate area but perhaps you should check why you can not qualify and try to find a solution.

Well I went there on Monday too and I had 9 months left on my work permit.

I am doing this from several years and never had a problem in Kuala Lumpur but this time i was told the same ... we are going to stop issuing NON B Multiple visas

I asked then very politely to the lady if there was really no way to get the Multiple at least this time and she went to the boss office. She then came back and made me pay for a multiple. She told me also that will be the last multiple.

She told me that there are no problems getting a single entry visa even every three months there but they will stop with the old rule of the 7 month validity on the wp for the multiple one.

It appears you may not meet the normal requirements for extension of stay as the cost is only 1,900 baht. You might have better luck getting multi entry visas from your home country rather than a Consulate in the immediate area but perhaps you should check why you can not qualify and try to find a solution.

I don't know why gohkianlay can"t qualify or what he meant with "only bahts can get it done" but in my case..... to meet the requirents i should hire 3 more Thais which i really do not need.....now sum their (salaries + social security) * 12 + 1900 baht and you will have a very expensive extension.

Going to Kuala Lumpur for a visa every three months isn"t going to be cheap either. Is Penanag any better?

Edited by GmB

It seems that their is a crackdown afoot in Malaysia. At one time Penang would do multiples with 8 million baht registered capital.

Try contacting the Honorary Thai consulate in Bali to see if they will do the multiple entry. After that the nearest would be Australia at one of the honorary consulates there (not the embassy or Sydney).

Edited by ubonjoe

hi

i have done it 2 times to get the non b extended but both time got many many issue

i have meet all the require terms for extension as per the list they give me but after going there many time they say some of the items did not meet there requirement but i have check the list of items they need as per the list they give me is what i give them but every time i go to give them the new document they would say now has change i need to change it to what they say n not follow the list now

in the end after changing may things still can not get it but only way is the pay additional bahts to get it done

so that why i go n take non b in Kuala lumpur as it is free n easy no need any to pay anything the last 2 times i go Kuala lumpur everything go with out any problem go on Monday collect on Tuesday with no question ask

but this time they say will only issue maximum 2nos of non b visa 1 year multiply entry after that they can not issue any more but they say since i am here will give me the last non b visa 3 month single n i have to get it extended in Thailand immigration

my home country never issue any 1 year non b visa with multiple entry in my home country they will only issue 3 months single entry no matter even you have meet all the requirement

thanks