Ironhorse Helmet

tmaker

If you are looking for a beanie style, I can recommend Head Trip helmets.

Bought one 7 years ago, extended half model, 100% carbon fibre. Not DOT approved, but I believe more safe than any other beanie. Their website explains why no DOT approval.

If you are looking for a beanie style, I can recommend Head Trip helmets.

Bought one 7 years ago, extended half model, 100% carbon fibre. Not DOT approved, but I believe more safe than any other beanie. Their website explains why no DOT approval.

where to get this ? thks mate.

Take Thappraya road from Pattaya, at the bottom of the hill is the round-a-bout.

Going straight thru you would be on the Jomtien secondary road, turning right you would be going to Jomtien beach.

East Coast Choppers is on the left hand side of the round-a-bout directly across from Papa Davids restaurant.

Take Thappraya road from Pattaya, at the bottom of the hill is the round-a-bout.

Going straight thru you would be on the Jomtien secondary road, turning right you would be going to Jomtien beach.

East Coast Choppers is on the left hand side of the round-a-bout directly across from Papa Davids restaurant.

hi..

is this the co-ordinates for google map for the 'round-about' you mentioned ?

thks!!

hi..

thks!!

Don't know coord's but Mermaid dive centre right next door.

And it shows on google maps

hi..

thks!!

Don't know coord's but Mermaid dive centre right next door.

And it shows on google maps

ok...got it..

thks a lot mate..

sorry mate...are they opened on sunday ?

sorry mate...are they opened on sunday ?

Don't know. I am in Udon Thani now.