Is It Essential For A Novice To Have An English Manual For A Tablet?

giddyup

For the basic functions, you should be able to figure it out. If you still can't figure it out. Open the front door of your house and the first 6 year old you see ask them to help you.

Asking a 6 year old Thai kid to explain? Maybe if I spoke fluent Thai.

The manual that comes with it will probably just be a few pages that basically points out where the ports are, how to turn the tablet on, maybe a few warnings that hardly anybody reads, etc. And there might be an electronic version of the manual installed on the tablet....there was on my Chinese tablet made by Onda. Just search Google to get smart on the device and the Android operating system.

#5 says it all. I got a quick demo from the girl who sold it to me, played around with it a little when I got home, then looked at the (poorly) printed manual -- didn't tell me anything I didn't already know at that point.

The (sarcastically) misleading thing was seeing her use it, everything accomplished in quick graceful motions of her delicate little hands, it took her seconds to make the system English-only. With my thick, fumbling fingers it seems like a different device.

considering the English manual of my Asus TF700t I would say it wouldn't made much difference if it would have been in Chinese.

Most things you can figure out yourself, else Google is your friend and many things helpful people here at TV explained.

Alternative ask a 16 year old if he can help a Dinosaur with these new technical toys....:-)

For me it needed just a few days....just don't think at it as a computer and everything will be fine.

(considering that it is a modern Android)