Massage In Bathrooms

payak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serves no purpose whatsoever.

Of course it serves a purpose, they want a tip, what kind of tip depends on you, monetary or otherwise smile.png

I know that, but a 20 second massage serves no purpose, no tips from i'm afraid, only try to touch me once.

serves no purpose whatsoever.

Of course it serves a purpose, they want a tip, what kind of tip depends on you, monetary or otherwise smile.png

I know that, but a 20 second massage serves no purpose, no tips from i'm afraid, only try to touch me once.

20 second massage from a man.

This is getting uglier by the minute payak.

• Like 1

Years ago, the first restroom I went to in singapor had a guy working in there, it was clear his job was to stay in that restroom and keep it clean, and clean it was, he kept it spotless. I couldn't help but drop a tip on the bench.

years later in the night club restrooms I could see the Thais had taken this to a whole new level.

This "bathroom massage guys" is so annoying that there are discos that I not venture anymore to avoid getting pestered by these c#æ+s bah.gif !!!

Even seen 2 bars in Pattaya and Bkk that has started this annoying scheme...........JFC I would gladly pay 100 baht NOT to be grabbed in the neck while having a piss !!!!

OK sound like i have to rethink about my wordswhistling.gif

So why you guys worry so much? They only gonna grab your shoulders..you guys talk like they gonna give you happy ending pee pee rolleyes.gif

I often go to one suburban Thai place that do this..if you let them massage once and dont tip they get the message not to do again.

I went back to that place after some time and did notice they put up a english sign "mini massage and relax-20baht"..cheeky bugger

Many falang here to miserable to even tip 20 baht to the real thai masseuse who labour over their fat smelly butt for 2 hours, so these guys soon know not to expect much wai.gif

I say Relax maybe even then you will find you wanna pee longer so to get a longer massagewink.png

• Like 2

OK sound like i have to rethink about my wordswhistling.gif

So why you guys worry so much? They only gonna grab your shoulders..you guys talk like they gonna give you happy ending pee pee rolleyes.gif

I often go to one suburban Thai place that do this..if you let them massage once and dont tip they get the message not to do again.

I went back to that place after some time and did notice they put up a english sign "mini massage and relax-20baht"..cheeky bugger

Many falang here to miserable to even tip 20 baht to the real thai masseuse who labour over their fat smelly butt for 2 hours, so these guys soon know not to expect much wai.gif

I say Relax maybe even then you will find you wanna pee longer so to get a longer massagewink.png

some of us here dont like to be groped by a man, and more so ripped off, if you dont mind it go right ahead with your man massages, maybe you will get extra.

• Like 1

They have piss boys in the West too. They hand you a towel or offer cologne it the strip clubs sometimes condoms. Good restaurants have them to keep the urinals filled with ice and flowers or some such sent stuff. Women's bathrooms also have them and the man is expected to give his date $50 to tip the piss girl in the ladies room. No massage in the West though.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

I have to say i like them! They have this technique where they twist your head and your neck/shoulder bones crack in a very satisfying way- i havent found a massage lady in any massage shop who is able to do the same yet somehow every one of these toilet neck massage guys can do it.

• Like 1

cant remember the name of the big club in bkk,big beer house,good food,music,packed solid with thais having a great time,me just on a first date with a samut prakan factory girl and her chaperone.

went to the toilet,and the massage boy,put the arm on my neck mid stream,shocked the beer out of me,if i had a free hand,i may have resisted his attentions.

now i dont know if i like it or not,but i got his phone number

I haven't ever experienced the men's room massage in Thailand, but then I don't go to discos. However, it was common practice in all the good bars in Manila many years ago. Not only did you get your shoulders massaged when taking a whiz, you got hot face towels and a choice of a few aftershaves.

• Like 1

I raise my hand and wave them off whenever I sense them coming close to me. I can't piss with someone touching me like that. At the sinks I just cheerily go about my business and proffer a "mai aow krab" if they offer me anything. Unless its a nice hot towel, which is worth at least 10 baht when you're reeling.

Edited by Trembly
  • Like 2

I have to say i like them! They have this technique where they twist your head and your neck/shoulder bones crack in a very satisfying way- i havent found a massage lady in any massage shop who is able to do the same yet somehow every one of these toilet neck massage guys can do it.

A good way of becoming a paraplegic.

They have piss boys in the West too. They hand you a towel or offer cologne it the strip clubs sometimes condoms. Good restaurants have them to keep the urinals filled with ice and flowers or some such sent stuff. Women's bathrooms also have them and the man is expected to give his date $50 to tip the piss girl in the ladies room. No massage in the West though.

50 $ tip??? blink.png

I can't stand them either and yes they do have them in the west.

As trembly said say mai ow and they usually don't bother , but if not just don't tip or wash your hands they won't bother you again.

Ones in a big live music bar where I live were massaging a guys shoulders together. One was only using one hand as his other was massaging the other masseuses backside without the guy having the pee knowing. biggrin.png

The twenty second back massage is nothing to worry about.. it's when you suddenly notice both hands are on your shoulders you wanna get out of there !!

And may the lord bless us for what we may be about to receive whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifgiggle.gif

As trembly said say mai ow and they usually don't bother , but if not just don't tip or wash your hands they won't bother you again.

Yeah... don't wash your piss-spattered hands and dive right back into the bar mix. Lovely!

I've heard that those peanuts are salty. bah.gif