Massage In Bathrooms

payak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As trembly said say mai ow and they usually don't bother , but if not just don't tip or wash your hands they won't bother you again.

Yeah... don't wash your piss-spattered hands and dive right back into the bar mix. Lovely!

You've got to do something to improve the taste of Thai beer.

A long time ago, I was in a basement bathroom of a Hong Kong skyscraper. The attendant give the impression of having mild Down's syndrome. After I finished and started to wash, he walked over with soapy hands and washed my hands with his. It caught me completely by surprise. It was totally strange and I am happy that I haven't run into this one a second time.

A long time ago, I was in a basement bathroom of a Hong Kong skyscraper. The attendant give the impression of having mild Down's syndrome. After I finished and started to wash, he walked over with soapy hands and washed my hands with his. It caught me completely by surprise. It was totally strange and I am happy that I haven't run into this one a second time.

Hope that was really soap. :(

I raise my hand and wave them off whenever I sense them coming close to me.

Countless times I've been in clubs that do this in Chiang Mai and I'm a shy pee-er. I'll usually just do what you do but after going through a large portion of my Johny Walker for the evening it's not so bad and a bit relaxing. biggrin.png

I remember my first massage in a bathroom as I stood to take a leak. Very odd at first. But I have to admit, after I zipped up and was sorted, he cracked the vertebrae along my spine and a quick jerk of neck like it'd never been done before. Very relaxing. I just wish the venue had been different.

I remember my first massage in a bathroom as I stood to take a leak. Very odd at first. But I have to admit, after I zipped up and was sorted, he cracked the vertebrae along my spine and a quick jerk of neck like it'd never been done before. Very relaxing. I just wish the venue had been different.

Very compelling but still gay

• Like 2

Very compelling but still gay

As pointed out earlier, the homophobes do have the option of using the cubicles for a piss if they are incapable of politely declining a massage at the urinals.

• Like 1

OK sound like i have to rethink about my wordswhistling.gif

So why you guys worry so much? They only gonna grab your shoulders..you guys talk like they gonna give you happy ending pee pee rolleyes.gif

I often go to one suburban Thai place that do this..if you let them massage once and dont tip they get the message not to do again.

I went back to that place after some time and did notice they put up a english sign "mini massage and relax-20baht"..cheeky bugger

Many falang here to miserable to even tip 20 baht to the real thai masseuse who labour over their fat smelly butt for 2 hours, so these guys soon know not to expect much wai.gif

I say Relax maybe even then you will find you wanna pee longer so to get a longer massagewink.png

some of us here dont like to be groped by a man, and more so ripped off, if you dont mind it go right ahead with your man massages, maybe you will get extra.

I am bisexual and I don't want to be groped by a man or a woman or a transgendered person while taking a piss at a bar smile.png

Edited by JemJem

Maybe the guys who are getting upset about this are a little scared they might like it or they think other people may see it and think of them as being gay?It is a public service in a nightclub and has absolutely nothing to do with being gay!

• Like 2

OK sound like i have to rethink about my wordswhistling.gif

So why you guys worry so much? They only gonna grab your shoulders..you guys talk like they gonna give you happy ending pee pee rolleyes.gif

I often go to one suburban Thai place that do this..if you let them massage once and dont tip they get the message not to do again.

I went back to that place after some time and did notice they put up a english sign "mini massage and relax-20baht"..cheeky bugger

Many falang here to miserable to even tip 20 baht to the real thai masseuse who labour over their fat smelly butt for 2 hours, so these guys soon know not to expect much wai.gif

I say Relax maybe even then you will find you wanna pee longer so to get a longer massagewink.png

some of us here dont like to be groped by a man, and more so ripped off, if you dont mind it go right ahead with your man massages, maybe you will get extra.

I am bisexual and I don't want to be groped by a man or a woman or a transgendered person while taking a piss at a bar smile.png

if it was a woman i would not mind, she could even hold it for me and i will massage her for free.

Happened to me a few weeks ago at The Holland Beerhouse.Standing there,relieving myself when these two muppets start massaging me neck and shoulders.Didn't know what to make of it all.Finished up and went to wash my hands,got offered a hot towel,and when I was drying my hands this big bloke comes up behind me,picks me up by putting his arms under mine so my arms are now above my head.He then shakes and twists me in every bloody direction before putting me back down.Was telling the idiot to stop but I reckon he hadn't got a clue what I was saying.My neck was in a right mess for about a week after that.I want to go back there cause it's a great spot but the thoughts of having to go into the toilets is putting me off.

If you are pissing at the bar, you should be groped by security and turfed out.

Just a minor slip from me and I get punished with such a comment....nice catch :)

• Like 1

Happened to me a few weeks ago at The Holland Beerhouse.Standing there,relieving myself when these two muppets start massaging me neck and shoulders.Didn't know what to make of it all.Finished up and went to wash my hands,got offered a hot towel,and when I was drying my hands this big bloke comes up behind me,picks me up by putting his arms under mine so my arms are now above my head.He then shakes and twists me in every bloody direction before putting me back down.Was telling the idiot to stop but I reckon he hadn't got a clue what I was saying.My neck was in a right mess for about a week after that.I want to go back there cause it's a great spot but the thoughts of having to go into the toilets is putting me off.

You sure you were in the male toilets ?

serves no purpose whatsoever.

Of course it serves a purpose, they want a tip, what kind of tip depends on you, monetary or otherwise smile.png

I know that, but a 20 second massage serves no purpose, no tips from i'm afraid, only try to touch me once.

Sounds like half a job .,....