Massage In Bathrooms

payak

I am certainly not homophobic, this is a stupid statement that has nothing at all to do with this thread.

If i'm on the toilet, doing my thing, and someone comes over and begins touching me, and thats exactly what they do, it's rude.

you never touch anyone anywhere uninvited ever.

even my khatoey friends would agree with that, and just because i don't like a man touching me does not make me homophobic either, no connection whatsoever unless you need something to fuel an argument against me because you have no ammo.

I really do have gay friends, parinya the khatoey boxer is a good friend of mine, but they know not to touch me, no need to hold hands together.

It's called a service. If you don't want it, you can just say 'no thanks'. No need to get so uptight about it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am certainly not homophobic, this is a stupid statement that has nothing at all to do with this thread.

If i'm on the toilet, doing my thing, and someone comes over and begins touching me, and thats exactly what they do, it's rude.

even my khatoey friends would agree with that, and just because i don't like a man touching me does not make me homophobic either, no connection whatsoever unless you need something to fuel an argument against me because you have no ammo.

I really do have gay friends, parinya the khatoey boxer is a good friend of mine, but they know not to touch me, no need to hold hands together.

It's called a service. If you don't want it, you can just say 'no thanks'. No need to get so uptight about it.

Correct.

Of course, I understand many people do not want to be touch by someone else when they go to the rest room.

Some seems to forget this is another country far far away from our own, where they have different ways, which I agree look kind of strange sometimes.

Nevertheless, macho man or tough butch lesbian (kick you in the groin if you touch me), we just have to accept them, and try to deal with them in a compromising way.

Shake your head and say you don't want.

BS total and complete BS like i have never heard, they dont ask, they just come up behind you and do it.

then your trying to shake them of mid piss, thats not a service, they should have some respect and ask

they have been in a toilet for hours, touching everything in there, then come on put their hands on you.

its not about being uptight, services are not forced on you, they must give you a choice first, not just begin.

That is true Mr. payak, some of them are far too agressive.

I normally get them off by only shaking my head (the on top, hehe), and say I don't want.

That has normally done the trick, as they learn very fast if they force something on a foreigner who gets irritated, he/she will NOT pay a dime.

BS total and complete BS like i have never heard, they dont ask, they just come up behind you and do it.

then your trying to shake them of mid piss, thats not a service, they should have some respect and ask

they have been in a toilet for hours, touching everything in there, then come on put their hands on you.

its not about being uptight, services are not forced on you, they must give you a choice first, not just begin.

"When in Thailand......"

Too many tough brutes one here....but, you did say 'if' I was a man.....so presume you is not.

No, I am red headed, Canadian female of Scottish descent. My father taught me how to defend myself when I was very young. I would not want to be punched by me, and neither has anyone else that has invaded my privacy.

Nice.

How far does that privacy bubble extend...just in case like.

If you need to be told, you are too close. Eye contact is the secret. If you can't read someone's eyes you better stay clear.

my oh my,

now i want you so bad.

• Like 1

I raise my hand and wave them off whenever I sense them coming close to me. I can't piss with someone touching me like that. At the sinks I just cheerily go about my business and proffer a "mai aow krab" if they offer me anything. Unless its a nice hot towel, which is worth at least 10 baht when you're reeling.

I'm with Trembly. I can't pee with some bloke massaging me from behind.

Turn the tap on, hand me a towel, give me a mint...but don't touch me while I'm watering the horses. Spooks the horses.

Getting a massage from the front is OK then? At least you can see what's cuming....sorry coming

They have piss boys in the West too. They hand you a towel or offer cologne it the strip clubs sometimes condoms. Good restaurants have them to keep the urinals filled with ice and flowers or some such sent stuff. Women's bathrooms also have them and the man is expected to give his date $50 to tip the piss girl in the ladies room. No massage in the West though.

Agree with this - western restaurants have someone who wants a pound to hand you a towl and turn on the tap. At least the thai guys are willing to do something for the cash.