Massage In Bathrooms

payak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serves no purpose whatsoever.

Of course it serves a purpose, they want a tip, what kind of tip depends on you, monetary or otherwise smile.png

Any male who massages or wants to massage another male, apart from sporting injuries and similar, must have Homosexual tendencies.

Of course it serves a purpose, they want a tip, what kind of tip depends on you, monetary or otherwise smile.png

Any male who massages or wants to massage another male, apart from sporting injuries and similar, must have Homosexual tendencies.

How do you know the sports injury massage guys are not doing it as a way in ?

Have you ever had a sports massage Possum ?

Or do you prefer 'cupcake' ?

Edited by Humbugged

How do you know the sports injury massage guys are not doing it as a way in ?

Have you ever had a sports massage Possum ?

Or do you prefer 'cupcake' ?

No, I would never let a man touch me. What's cupcake? My answer to your first question. I don't.

No, I would never let a man touch me. What's cupcake? My answer to your first question. I don't.

Do you shake hands...or just wave people by ?

Cupcake is an affectionate term, same same possum.

Did you know 'possum' was an affectionate term in Australia ?

Edited by Humbugged
  • Like 1

I have to say i like them! They have this technique where they twist your head and your neck/shoulder bones crack in a very satisfying way- i havent found a massage lady in any massage shop who is able to do the same yet somehow every one of these toilet neck massage guys can do it.

Why would a guy like you want to visit a massage lady?

I have never been in a nightclub toilet. I use the name Possum as it is the nickname of my idol, the American country singer George Jones.

I remember my first massage in a bathroom as I stood to take a leak. Very odd at first. But I have to admit, after I zipped up and was sorted, he cracked the vertebrae along my spine and a quick jerk of neck like it'd never been done before. Very relaxing. I just wish the venue had been different.

Very compelling but still gay

As pointed out earlier, the homophobes do have the option of using the cubicles for a piss if they are incapable of politely declining a massage at the urinals.

Your'e using the wrong word Dancelot. FalandJim, your'e using the right word.

Mosy of you lot really are newbies or yobbos, it used to be everywhere in Thailand. They are not there to grab you by the tackle, not on the menu. The routine should be a shoulder massage at the urinal, sometimes with a battery vibrator, this followed by a neck adjustment that is usually quite proficient, then flush the urinbal for you and turn on the tap at the sink, after washing your hands you receive a hot towel and finally a range of aftershaves are provided if you so choose, tip as you wish.

It is called service, something that disappeared in the West yonks ago. Enjoy a small indulgence in how the other half lives, give a tip to someone that works for a living in a country where there is no welfare. Jeeze, you lot will whinge about bloody anything.

It's in most cheap nightclubs in the UK as well where they are usually earning another way at the same time.

It's not service, it's harrassment for money. You think how much those guys make (ok they must give a percentage to the club or maybe on a wage ) and then compare it to someone who does a 12 hour shift. If someone grabbed you in the street and expected money for it you would tell them to get lost.

If anyone ever grabbed me in the street who was unknown to me, I would deck them and then make sure they stayed down. This would not apply in Thailand as I don't fancy taking on six cowardly Thais.

Macksview, are you thinking of Coliseum, between Asoke and Thong Lor on the even number side? That was a great place. Too bad it got taken down about 6 years ago to build a condo.

Out of curiosity, what do the Thais do? I've never really noticed if they drop a 20 bahter in the tray or not. Of course, not all do, but do most?

You can always head to the stall to avoid them as well, especially if you keep heading back to the urinal in one night. They don't seem to follow you into the stall, but if they do, watch out!

Mosy of you lot really are newbies or yobbos, it used to be everywhere in Thailand. They are not there to grab you by the tackle, not on the menu. The routine should be a shoulder massage at the urinal, sometimes with a battery vibrator, this followed by a neck adjustment that is usually quite proficient, then flush the urinbal for you and turn on the tap at the sink, after washing your hands you receive a hot towel and finally a range of aftershaves are provided if you so choose, tip as you wish.

It is called service, something that disappeared in the West yonks ago. Enjoy a small indulgence in how the other half lives, give a tip to someone that works for a living in a country where there is no welfare. Jeeze, you lot will whinge about bloody anything.

What next, a foot rub while I'm taking a bog?

my woman does this for me, that is once she has finished had washing my shorts.

i thought it was normal

Macksview, are you thinking of Coliseum, between Asoke and Thong Lor on the even number side? That was a great place. Too bad it got taken down about 6 years ago to build a condo.

Out of curiosity, what do the Thais do? I've never really noticed if they drop a 20 bahter in the tray or not. Of course, not all do, but do most?

You can always head to the stall to avoid them as well, especially if you keep heading back to the urinal in one night. They don't seem to follow you into the stall, but if they do, watch out!

hit the stall too often without tipping and the local constabulary might shake you down for coke

I have never been in a nightclub toilet. I use the name Possum as it is the nickname of my idol, the American country singer George Jones.

then how can you be sure the massage is homosexshul practice?

do you think your homophobia is institutionalized or internalized, im betting on the latter.

It's in most cheap nightclubs in the UK as well where they are usually earning another way at the same time.

It's not service, it's harrassment for money. You think how much those guys make (ok they must give a percentage to the club or maybe on a wage ) and then compare it to someone who does a 12 hour shift. If someone grabbed you in the street and expected money for it you would tell them to get lost.

If anyone ever grabbed me in the street who was unknown to me, I would deck them and then make sure they stayed down. This would not apply in Thailand as I don't fancy taking on six cowardly Thais.

Have you considered anger management classes? they might help you get over your problem.

Have you considered anger management classes? they might help you get over your problem.

I don't need anger management classes, and I don't have a problem. I just state things as they are.

I don't need anger management classes, and I don't have a problem. I just state things as they are.

I beg to differ, going by your posts. Either way, you don't seem very suited to Thailand, and you should be careful you don't end up like poor Mr Malloy.

I have always said Thailand is a safe country to live in, I have been provoked about twice in 7 years here, and just walked away, you will be 99.9% safe if, like me you do just that. I was a completely different person back in Scotland though.

Every man that has grabbed me in the street I've hit with a solid right hook, and after he went down, I followed that up with a kick to the crotch. i don't have an anger management problem. I just don't want my privacy invaded. I'd feel the same if I was a man at a urinal. I'd tell them to <deleted> off. I don't care what country I'm in.

Every man that has grabbed me in the street I've hit with a solid right hook, and after he went down, I followed that up with a kick to the crotch. i don't have an anger management problem. I just don't want my privacy invaded. I'd feel the same if I was a man at a urinal. I'd tell them to <deleted> off. I don't care what country I'm in.

Too many tough brutes one here....but, you did say 'if' I was a man.....so presume you is not.

Too many tough brutes one here....but, you did say 'if' I was a man.....so presume you is not.

No, I am red headed, Canadian female of Scottish descent. My father taught me how to defend myself when I was very young. I would not want to be punched by me, and neither has anyone else that has invaded my privacy.

All you have to do is turn round and ask 'you boom boom long time?' while you whiz all over his shoe.

cheesy.gif

Must be one of the funniest remarks I read this year.

Short, strait to the point, and with a punch.

cheesy.gif

Thank you, I needed that one.

No, I am red headed, Canadian female of Scottish descent. My father taught me how to defend myself when I was very young. I would not want to be punched by me, and neither has anyone else that has invaded my privacy.

Nice.

How far does that privacy bubble extend...just in case like.

Nice.

How far does that privacy bubble extend...just in case like.

If you need to be told, you are too close. Eye contact is the secret. If you can't read someone's eyes you better stay clear.

I am certainly not homophobic, this is a stupid statement that has nothing at all to do with this thread.

If i'm on the toilet, doing my thing, and someone comes over and begins touching me, and thats exactly what they do, it's rude.

you never touch anyone anywhere uninvited ever.

even my khatoey friends would agree with that, and just because i don't like a man touching me does not make me homophobic either, no connection whatsoever unless you need something to fuel an argument against me because you have no ammo.

I really do have gay friends, parinya the khatoey boxer is a good friend of mine, but they know not to touch me, no need to hold hands together.