How Much Of An Age Gap Is Too Much?

fish fingers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all relative. look at Hugh Heffner and his tribe....anyone complaining over there ?

poor eg but everyone throws it up all the time, thats not a relationship its a bussiness transaction.

it's fine if there realistic and honest about, but not when they delude themselves.

heffner's is not love come on.

There is no amount that is too much if you don't marry the girl. These old farts (like me) who somehow believe that a marriage between a senior citizen and a very young girl is anything more than financial for the girl are nuts. Nuts.

I can show a girl who is 30 - 35 years younger than I a really good time and not get ripped of by my standards. She gets what she wants in the form of a much better lifestyle for the time, and maybe leaves with a new scooter. (Did that once.) I get what I want and it's a lot cheaper than bar girls per day or month or however it's measured. Even if it wasn't cheaper, I prefer a normal everyday gal to a bar girl even though in honesty I have to admit it's still a financial transaction.

dam_n, finally someone who is honest, and has the brains to see it, i thought this day would never come.

go get em and enjoy.

"How much of a age gap is too much?"

Too much for what? Or whom?

(For the moment I think I'm going to ignore the rest of the OP -- I know others will come along and say enough).

guessing your age gap is massive

Really? Based on that post? How odd. (You may be even more obnoxiously presumptuous than the OP).

So what would you call massive?

Edited by SteeleJoe

Often these gappy relationships take on a parental aspect. If it's consenting, why not?

True. Then again, some relationships that aren't gappy do as well.

But I couldn't agree more -- why would anyone care which consenting adults are in a relationship (or whether or not it's "true love")?

• Like 1

There is no amount that is too much if you don't marry the girl. These old farts (like me) who somehow believe that a marriage between a senior citizen and a very young girl is anything more than financial for the girl are nuts. Nuts.

I can show a girl who is 30 - 35 years younger than I a really good time and not get ripped of by my standards. She gets what she wants in the form of a much better lifestyle for the time, and maybe leaves with a new scooter. (Did that once.) I get what I want and it's a lot cheaper than bar girls per day or month or however it's measured. Even if it wasn't cheaper, I prefer a normal everyday gal to a bar girl even though in honesty I have to admit it's still a financial transaction.

Wise guy enjoy yourself. As long as you know it your safe. I would do the same if i were that age and would not think its love either. It could be but would be as rare as winning the first prize in the lottery.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I'm curious about somethig the age gap arbiters can perhaps help me with: does the correct or acceptable gap remain constant regardless of respective ages?

Example:

Is a 31 year old allowed to be with a 20 year old?

How about a 50 year old with a 39 year old?

If both parties are wise to and accepting of the financial basis their liaison is founded upon and don't pretend it's "love", who gives a toss?

As for the bloke in the OP being ripped off is concerned, I've got zero sympathy for him if he's put her in a position to access his money.

Does he really think there's anything in it for her other than an opportunity to maximise her yield from their association?

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

I'm curious about somethig the age gap arbiters can perhaps help me with: does the correct or acceptable gap remain constant regardless of respective ages?

Example:

Both examples are fine in my book though i must say the first example would have more problems in a serious relationship as thai girls mature late. Many at 20 are not real mature.

I believe there is even a formula for it seen it here once.

• Like 2

Example:

Both examples are fine in my book though i must say the first example would have more problems in a serious relationship as thai girls mature late. Many at 20 are not real mature.

My question wasn't meant for someone as sensible as you! (I was really hoping that someone like the OP or the guy who thinks he has an idea of the age gap between me and my missus would opine. And my question wasn't actually sincere -- I don't need anyone's input on that).

Anyway, I think as a general rule, you are probably right. But you are smart enough to use the word "many". What if the first example, 20 years later, became the second? Would the concerns about maturity be lessened? :)

And (for those who seem to care about who is or isn't truly in love) what if the 31yo had virtually nothing to offer in terms of financial gain and if the 20yo initially supported him stuck with him over years of hard times and with zero assurance of any future financial comfort? Could it possibly be "true love"?

Oh good! We haven't had this question raised in General for, say.... 3 months or so? It's like a red rag to bull for some. Isn't that so payak?

bulls are colour blind, but these guys can sure find girls with the ability to see green,

• Like 1

Example:

My question wasn't meant for someone as sensible as you! (I was really hoping that someone like the OP or the guy who thinks he has an idea of the age gap between me and my missus would opine. And my question wasn't actually sincere -- I don't need anyone's input on that).

Anyway, I think as a general rule, you are probably right. But you are smart enough to use the word "many". What if the first example, 20 years later, became the second? Would the concerns about maturity be lessened? smile.png

And (for those who seem to care about who is or isn't truly in love) what if the 31yo had virtually nothing to offer in terms of financial gain and if the 20yo initially supported him stuck with him over years of hard times and with zero assurance of any future financial comfort? Could it possibly be "true love"?

could well be love, i have always said some are really in love, but no one listens.

they only focus on the part where i write 90% are fake, and we all know most are.

but what you describe sounds sweet, but watch them disregard the part where i said some are in love, you just watch.

10 times in 2 pages before and still on they went.

i'm not against age gaps, just the bs ones.

If more than a fifty year difference, it might not be true love.

great im okay then,its only 49 years difference,

there was a time when she was young enough you could change her nappy, soon she will be changing yours.

Example:

Anyway, I think as a general rule, you are probably right. But you are smart enough to use the word "many". What if the first example, 20 years later, became the second? Would the concerns about maturity be lessened? smile.png

could well be love, i have always said some are really in love, but no one listens.

they only focus on the part where i write 90% are fake, and we all know most are.

but what you describe sounds sweet, but watch them disregard the part where i said some are in love, you just watch.

10 times in 2 pages before and still on they went.

i'm not against age gaps, just the bs ones.

Not entirely sure of what you re taking about but I agree with the parts I understand.

So how about it -- how many years is my massive gap? I'll check back later. My child bride wants to watch an episode of something together (no, not a show on Nickelodeon).