Cctv Catches Frenchman Slapping 7-Eleven Clerk

Rimmer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is funny that you did not see that this was aimed at the Brits to show them not to tar a whole country if someone misbehaves.

Many of my friends are English no problems with them. I don't hold it against them that Brits are famous for their drinking culture. Does not mean that every Brit is like that.

Some say the Dutch are famous for their weed does not make all of them potheads.

The comment about the English was done to prove a point. You failed to see it. Just because someone does someting or a group is famous / infamous about something does not mean they are all like that.

You failed to get it, don't worry i might not have been clear or the drinking thing is a sensative subject.

Aghh, I see. Your cuteness with words went over my head. I am sorry, I'll delve a little deeper next time. coffee1.gif

French Fighting for Fifty Bath sad

Unlikely, I heard the French don't like baths smile.png

My, My, My !!!

Where did you hear that, my kind Sir ?

One in 29 French people don't take a shower even once a WEEK - while 13% do not wash their hands after using the toilet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219163/One-29-French-people-dont-shower-WEEK--13-wash-hands-using-toilet.html

• Like 1

Have got to feel sorry for the locals some times seeing how some foreigners behave and treat them.

Though, i must also say, i have been driven mad by 7-11 employees to a point of wanting to kill them.

J

agree. i find myself on many occasions having to grit my teeth and shut up and just get out asap before blowing my top.

There are scammers who work there too though, You have to watch them checking out your goods. Listen for if they double scan just one single product ...

It is not impossible that this french guy had a good reason to be upset ... but yeah, more than likely the beer making him over react ..

I'd say you guys are a bit over the top aggressive types.

"i have been driven mad by 7-11 employees to a point of wanting to kill them". Seriously Lemoncake, Thailand may not be for you.

Sure, there's a few annoying staff in some 7Elevens, but nothing that should make sensible Farang "grit their teeth and blow their tops", or want to kill them.

The next Pattaya News Clippings thead could be about either of you two - on a bad day when you couldn't restrain yourself - perhaps after drinking too much.

Don't put me in the same category as wanting to kill. Getting angry when somebody is blatantly stealing from me but not having time to do something about and gritting my teeth it is totally different. By something about it I mean going with the correct procedure such as speaking to the manager etc.

Maybe you are too soft. Maybe my standards are higher than yours.

Edited by HappyWanderer

French Fighting for Fifty Bath sad

Unlikely, I heard the French don't like baths smile.png

My, My, My !!!

Where did you hear that, my kind Sir ?

It's a stereotype, much like certain nationalities don't have a sense of humour :(

• Like 1

Nice slagging off the French like the drunk Brits are so nice.

The guy is just an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.

But its nice putting down the french and forgetting what the Brits are famous for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

The guy is a stupid idiot whose behaviour is totally unacceptable - regardless of his nationality. He happens to be French. He should be punished in accordance with the law.

You introduce anti-British racist comments which have nothing to do with the topic. Drunks and other drug takers of any nationality can often be unpleasent and violent. The effects of alcohol are not screened by nationality. We don't know your nationality but presumably you don't think any of your country folk ever do anything wrong.

You must not have read the same topic. Many were saying its a French trait and slagging off the French.

I just countered with the Brit remark as they most likely wrre making the comments. I feel the same as you nationallity has nothing to do with it.

You can insult the Dutch if you want because im Dutch not French. Even then i wont respond as im not a nationalist. Dutch are not a flag waving nation unlike many others.

The guy is an idiot and using him as an excuse to slag of a nationallity is wrong.

Of course some traits are more present in certain nations but you cant use it against all of them.

I've been lucky enough to work and live in France, Holland and UK, as well as many other countries. Each has social norms and customs. 99% of the people are decent, law abiding and nice to meet. Then there is the 1%. This guy is a complete idiot who is not representative of the many French people I know. To stereotype the French in this way is wrong, just as it is to cast aspersions on the Brits, Dutch, or any other nationalities because of the actions of one man, or a small number of idiots.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

Luang

Should have been clear, one druk French guy does not justify to condem a complete nation. I have not seen many news items about drunk French misbehaving. Other nationalities are much more in the news.

Then i read all these anti Frech post made so i reversed the roles to open some eyes.

Anyway just one bad newsitem about a drunk idiot does not justify this.

• Like 1

Another Westerner showing Thais our superior social skills. rolleyes.gif

You really have to pity Thais that have to deal with Westerners.

I wasn't gonna ask ,but my curiosity got the better of me.

Why should I/you/anyone "really have to pity Thais that have to deal with Westerners."

• Like 1

It is not the fact that he is French it is just a sign of a typical Cheap Charlie scum that will argue the toss over tiny amounts of money and become aggressive. More often than not the Cheap Charlie is in the wrong, drunk, rude and just down right disgusting.

I really hope this idiot has to pay the lady a nice bit of compensation, absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Maybe you are too soft. Maybe my standards are higher than yours.

Maybe you look soft and therefore an easy target. No one ever rips me off at 7Elevens, Family Marts etc.

Dream On Matey. Enjoy your trip.

I imagine your in there thinking how nice it is to be able to easily and conveniently grab essential items while being served by such pretty young things with nice eyes and all and completely oblivious to other aspects.

If this sounds like I am saying 7/11 staff are all corrupt then I am most definitely not. Most of them are lovely and I really appreciate 7/11s but there are some bad eggs just as there are everywhere else in life.

Nice slagging off the French like the drunk Brits are so nice.

The guy is just an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.

But its nice putting down the french and forgetting what the Brits are famous for.

The guy is a stupid idiot whose behaviour is totally unacceptable - regardless of his nationality. He happens to be French. He should be punished in accordance with the law.

You introduce anti-British racist comments which have nothing to do with the topic. Drunks and other drug takers of any nationality can often be unpleasent and violent. The effects of alcohol are not screened by nationality. We don't know your nationality but presumably you don't think any of your country folk ever do anything wrong.

You must not have read the same topic. Many were saying its a French trait and slagging off the French.

I just countered with the Brit remark as they most likely wrre making the comments. I feel the same as you nationallity has nothing to do with it.

You can insult the Dutch if you want because im Dutch not French. Even then i wont respond as im not a nationalist. Dutch are not a flag waving nation unlike many others.

The guy is an idiot and using him as an excuse to slag of a nationallity is wrong.

Of course some traits are more present in certain nations but you cant use it against all of them.

I've been lucky enough to work and live in France, Holland and UK, as well as many other countries. Each has social norms and customs. 99% of the people are decent, law abiding and nice to meet. Then there is the 1%. This guy is a complete idiot who is not representative of the many French people I know. To stereotype the French in this way is wrong, just as it is to cast aspersions on the Brits, Dutch, or any other nationalities because of the actions of one man, or a small number of idiots.

But then why would it be that even some french people refer to themselves as ''les maudits francais''.

Must be more than 1%

But then why would it be that even some french people refer to themselves as ''les maudits francais''.

Must be more than 1%

The French don't refer to themselves as "Les Maudits Français".

It's a Quebec playful expression addressed at the French.

There is even a song by Canadian artist Lynda Lemay : http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Les-Maudits-Francais-Les-Maudits-Francais.html

Luang

Should have been clear, one druk French guy does not justify to condem a complete nation. I have not seen many news items about drunk French misbehaving. Other nationalities are much more in the news.

Then i read all these anti Frech post made so i reversed the roles to open some eyes.

It seems that only the Dutch stay away from trouble thumbsup.gif

Luang

It seems that only the Dutch stay away from trouble thumbsup.gif

i doubt i just much less of us. Seen some Dutch idiots around so im im sure every country has them. Dutch seem to be more involved in drugs, English in alcohol related stuff. Nigerians in scams ect ect. Every country has its bad apples. Does not make them all bad.

• Like 1