oldsailor35

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I first got to Thailand people didn't have refrigerators in private homes. When I wanted a cold beer I'd holler at a local kid to run to the end of the street and buy a cold one from the vendor at the little store.

Gee, you must be some age.

Dear oh dear Taddy. Walls were great as a kid on a camping trip I agree but nowadays I prefer http://www.ramsayofcarluke.co.uk/sausages-c-21.html

Wall's were fine as a kid but then you start eating other brands of a higher quality. My sister buys Richmond these days which are low end but not the lowest of the low. I can't eat them now, fat content is too high for a start. Just about OK for a Saturday morning 'I'm so hungover' fry up but useless for a sausage, mash and onion gravy dinner during the week. She loves it when I visit because I refuse to eat the food they generally eat and insist on getting my own ingredients and cooking it myself for everyone. Back in the UK end on the month so I'm going to pick up a decent sausage mechine to play around with before I return. Given the price of pork (and duck) in Thailand, there is no reason why anyone should be subjected to crap sausages.
fatboy cumberland not bad,wf and dog loves them if there's any left.[makro]
Mass projuced mate, i like Acorn meat sausages in pattaya better than fatboy's from makro, anyone tried Sausage kings Sausages in pattaya, i've not seen them posting for a wille.

Just wondering on the price and quality of there product .

got some acorn sausages coming next week.

• 3 weeks later...

I am pissed off ! Had "REAL" pork sausages imported from UK for christmas BBQ ! all now in the bin !

Talk about a joke, was given no warning about power cut now in 3rd day, on Samui. Mai Pen Lai reigns.

It just happened and someone must have known, Authorities could'nt organise a piss up in a brewery. Its no wonder they just 'throw the towel in' when attacked.

Go back to the UK. You'll have all the sausages and electrical power you need. You obviously have too much time on your hands.