Certified As True?

Can somebody please clear a small matter up for me.I am applying for a Non O visa in Savanakhet and the paperwork requirement is a copy of my passport "certified as true" What does that mean? Who can do it? Can my boss at my school do it for me? Or does it have to be done by a translation firm or something?

I am going to get a multiple entry visa, does this mean I have to leave the country every 3 months? If I get a single entry can I just go to immigration every 3 months to sign there?

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers

As said, you sign it.

A Single entry will get you one entry of 90 days. After which you will need another Visa or an extension at Immigration if you qualify.

A Multi Entry will get you unlimited entries for a year. Each entry has a maximum 90 day stay.

If you intend on applying for a 12 Month Extension at Immigration here is a rough guide.

(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.

Letter from your Thai Bank showing balance and up to date bank book.

OR.

Letter from your Embassy showing income. Now may also need proof of income as back up.

Marriage Certificate

Marriage Registry entry.

Wife's Tabbien Baan and ID Card.

Your Passport.

Copies of everything.

Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house.

A map showing the way to your house.

Passport size photos and 1,900 Baht fee.

Take your Wife to be interviewed.

One or two witnesses may be required.

You will be given a 30 day under consideration stamp.

Go back in a month and get the remainder.