25 Year Old Mother Jumps From 6Th Floor Balcony At Jomtien Condominium

Rimmer

25 year old mother jumps from 6th floor balcony at Jomtien condominium

PATTAYA:--A 25 year old mother of a 3 month old baby reportedly jumped from a 6th floor apartment in Jomtien late on Monday Night following a minor verbal altercation with her British boyfriend.

Police and rescue services were called to View Talay 2 Condominium Building A to assist Khun Tubtim who was lying on the ground underneath her 6th floor apartment. Also there was her Mother, Khun Somjai aged 47 and her British boyfriend known as Mr. Tim, who explained to Police that his girlfriend had returned to the apartment just before 10pm and was in an intoxicated state after spending the evening with friends.

He commented on the odor of drink coming from her and due to her emotional state which was undoubtedly exaggerated due to the level of intoxication, she apparently went out onto the balcony and jumped off.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68098/25-year-mother-jumps-6th-floor-balcony-jomtien-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

According to the Thai language report, Thapthim Wibool is from Roi Et. Her English boyfriend's name is Tim Dotto. The report even gives his room number if you want to pop round. Thapthim is now in a serious condition in Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. She was found on the grass lawn when the Sawang Boriboon guys arrived. This may have saved her life. 47-year-old Somjai is her stepmother, not her biological mother also.

It seems very popular in Thailand to jump from hieghts for both Thai and westerners. 2 days ago I was at the 4th floor roadside of Bkk airport and saw a man not 10 metres away attempt to jump from the railing while arguing with his girl friend. It was a genuine attampt and if not for the quick action of a taxi driver he would have made it. It took 3 Thai guys to hold him from jumping as he had one leg over and another 3 to drag him back to the foot path where he struggled with them and later the police. Love is a powerfull mind altering drug

Nobody suspects the boyfriend?? No of course not, he's british. If it have been the other way, it would have been suspicious.

Better not to post things like this as it makes you appear a very sad and somewhat disturbed individual.

• Like 1

Nobody suspects the boyfriend?? No of course not, he's british. If it have been the other way, it would have been suspicious.

Better not to post things like this as it makes you appear a very sad and somewhat disturbed individual.

Actually you are wrong.

If you read the Thai language report, the stepmother says that Thapthim acted offended without apparent reason, walked out on to the balcony and jumped.

Hold on, maybe the stepmother is in on it too.

A new TV record 12 posts without Brit bashing after the word British has been mentioned in the first paragraph, well done everyone give yerselfs a big pat on the back.

Isn't post #6 meant to be a snide attack on the British?

Thai girls can become extremely emotional in certain circumstances. Just last month I found out that my cashier was on the fiddle, and when I confronted her with the evidence she jumped up and, before grabbing a meat cleaver, smashed a bottle over my head, just like that ! So rude !!

Tell us more..

Thai girls can become extremely emotional in certain circumstances. Just last month I found out that my cashier was on the fiddle, and when I confronted her with the evidence she jumped up and, before grabbing a meat cleaver, smashed a bottle over my head, just like that ! So rude !!

did she get a pay rise?laugh.png

But he is right.

Isn't it rare to survive a six story fall?

I think the crossover point is around 4 stories, though there are many variables and falling on to a grassed area rather than concrete obviously makes a huge difference. VT2A also has palm trees just in front of the building, which may have absorbed some of the energy.

I was told by someone last year that the area was grassed over deliberately, in case of "things" falling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_velocity